Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARGO - Masternodes | Skein | PoW | Microtransaction | ZeroCoin Protocol - page 5. (Read 42978 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
any update pls  Huh holding 5 mns lost 3.3 Cry btc

That's a lot to lose. Always carry out critical research before committing that much

I thought one day it will rise but i was wrong . Now i will get nothing . So holding till end
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
"I got very secret message from one my friend from Argo team.
They have ready their MN platform but 2 days ago Argo CEO said that he want to start is separately from Argo and Argo project will give to the community.
But he is not still decided on 100%. But nobody from team knows what he want now.

If he will publish their work separately so it will be very bad for us. But he will give us all access to the Project. But without that MN platform ofcource.
Are you interesting be a part of new team? If he decided to end with Argo project?"

since now, nothing happened...

that bad english sounds like raty... if this is true then you're saying:
- Team is gone and giving up on Argo project, so I was right?

I knew they were never going to actually work on Argo.  You could tell from the beginning their strategy is make many different coins and make 10-15 BTC from auctions every time. That's why there's no white paper, just copy and paste to make a new coin.

So the Argo CEO announcement from March 31 that said:  "Project is alive! It will not die!...ARGO is alive, and we will follow all the points indicated on the roadmap.  Special gratitude to those people who don’t withdrawal their assets and continue to believe in us. We appreciate it and promise that will not let you down." was another lie. DAMN, what is that, 12 lies so far?

There’s more chance of finding rocking horse shite than this getting back off the ground.

Maybe Raty will finally admit he was duped by his heroes.
Activity: 672
Merit: 265

Why would you invest all that cash in a shitcoin?  Huh
Activity: 555
Merit: 250
according to RATY PM : You destroyed everything! ...
any update pls  Huh holding 5 mns lost 3.3 Cry btc

Wait too for a community takeover
i think it will never happen =/
Activity: 616

Wait too for a community takeover
Activity: 98
I so wonder that How many tokens are being created? And what is price per token? Huh
yeah, well there' s nothing to do about  it =/
Activity: 60
They have ready their MN platform but 2 days ago Argo CEO said that he want to start is separately from Argo and Argo project will give to the community.
But he is not still decided on 100%. But nobody from team knows what he want now.

If he will publish their work separately so it will be very bad for us. But he will give us all access to the Project. But without that MN platform ofcource.
Are you interesting be a part of new team? If he decided to end with Argo project?"

that bad english sounds like raty... if this is true then you're saying:
- Team is gone and giving up on Argo project, so I was right?

I knew they were never going to actually work on Argo.  You could tell from the beginning their strategy is make many different coins and make 10-15 BTC from auctions every time. That's why there's no white paper, just copy and paste to make a new coin.

So the Argo CEO announcement from March 31 that said:  "Project is alive! It will not die!...ARGO is alive, and we will follow all the points indicated on the roadmap.  Special gratitude to those people who don’t withdrawal their assets and continue to believe in us. We appreciate it and promise that will not let you down." was another lie. DAMN, what is that, 12 lies so far?

A lot of coins gradually came to a very low price on the stock exchange and at the same time can exist as an object of exchange speculation for a very long period of time. So, as long as this coin is traded on the cryptbridge for at least 1 satoshi price, it is premature to say that the project is dead.
In my point of view, the most important factors which play key roles in price movements are real internal developements of projects.
Exchanges can not determined price trends of crypto coins.

if the dev team creates hype and enough marketing, as well as some development, the price will rise

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
-YAHOO_EU-
A lot of coins gradually came to a very low price on the stock exchange and at the same time can exist as an object of exchange speculation for a very long period of time. So, as long as this coin is traded on the cryptbridge for at least 1 satoshi price, it is premature to say that the project is dead.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Something in this thread it's become quite sad for a long time. I look out in the news the last news was a long time ago, namely in the month of March. And what is there now in the project in addition to the stated works on a mobile wallet?
soon 1 sat good luck to investors like me  Grin still holding 7 node feeling fucked..
It's too bad, but it looks like the project is dead.
It's unclear why the developers abandoned it, everything started so well.

No, it's very clear why they abandoned it.  That was the plan all along -- masternode scam.  Copy and Paste the Dash coin code, sell the new coin via auctions for 10-15 BTC, make false promises, then do no work and disappear to move onto the next masternode scam project.  rinse and repeat many times with new coin names.

Over 300+ masternode projects https://masternodes.online/ -- I think the same scam Argo developer team is working on some of these to grab more BTC.

raty don't bullshit, no one believes your BS.  many people have lost $4000-20000 here and demand answers for why the team lied and ran away.  On discord you seem to know why Yuness left and why the team is hiding their scam project.  

the ones like me that bought at close to ATH, have lost 2 btc or so, fought that devs was serious about their project...
Activity: 66
can mine with VGA AMD RX series ?
Activity: 60

No, it's very clear why they abandoned it.  That was the plan all along -- masternode scam.  Copy and Paste the Dash coin code, sell the new coin via auctions for 10-15 BTC, make false promises, then do no work and disappear to move onto the next masternode scam project.  rinse and repeat many times with new coin names.

Over 300+ masternode projects https://masternodes.online/ -- I think the same scam Argo developer team is working on some of these to grab more BTC.

raty don't bullshit, no one believes your BS.  many people have lost $4000-20000 here and demand answers for why the team lied and ran away.  On discord you seem to know why Yuness left and why the team is hiding their scam project.  

Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: