Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARIVA — Cryptocurrency for travel & tourism payment and reward system. - page 2. (Read 673 times)

Activity: 459
Merit: 250
https://indacoin.com/
Well, I'm sure that technology comes first. Only after the product is ready and the real use case is present, the money will flow to your pocket. Currently, it's all about the promises and expectations. I hope they become more serious about the product.
copper member
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
ARIVA intends to transform the global travel and tourism industry by integrating modern products and features within its ecosystem. https://t.co/VtSCHBCygq?amp=1
Activity: 2646
Merit: 588
I'm looking forward to the day when ARIVA is a part of our everyday life and we can book a hotel with it. And EVERYONE can do so, meaning, we'll be driving a Lambo. All this is fun, but frankly, arv is gonna be a top asset.
Wtf? Didn't get your point. You'll be driving Lambo coz you are rich as duck? But arv is to pump, it's no doubt. What is your forecast on arv except the Lambo part? I'm talking about the actual achievements.
Amm, I'm not into all this trading stuff. I'm a hodler and enthusiast. When I found ARIVA, I got interested in this project, because I do believe in their idea. My hope will remain with me and I'll be just hodling.

Have seen several tourism-related projects before but hard to expect success with this industry.
Some have promising ideas but they can't achieve success in actual implementation.
So don't know how far the ariva team can follow thru their plans here.
By the way, I remember touriva project because ariva sounds like them.
And unfortunately, this is already a dead project.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-touriva-5183843
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
I'm looking forward to the day when ARIVA is a part of our everyday life and we can book a hotel with it. And EVERYONE can do so, meaning, we'll be driving a Lambo. All this is fun, but frankly, arv is gonna be a top asset.
Wtf? Didn't get your point. You'll be driving Lambo coz you are rich as duck? But arv is to pump, it's no doubt. What is your forecast on arv except the Lambo part? I'm talking about the actual achievements.
Amm, I'm not into all this trading stuff. I'm a hodler and enthusiast. When I found ARIVA, I got interested in this project, because I do believe in their idea. My hope will remain with me and I'll be just hodling.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Activity: 69
Stay in the loop!
You can find important statistics like the current price of ARV, the number of holders, and transfers on the website. https://ariva.digital/

Okay, I can see a lot of enthusiasm in here)  I'm talking about arv as an asset. I can't believe you guys are here, JUST because you "believe in this project" What up with the news ARIVA has been posting for a while? I'm silent.
copper member
Stay in the loop!
You can find important statistics like the current price of ARV, the number of holders, and transfers on the website. https://ariva.digital/
copper member
Activity: 55
🔴KRG - backed by a Real Estate business
ARIVA is a required solution to the travel and tourism industries' problems. But, in fact, everyone here is just to make money. So I'm in not because the idea is so magnificent, but I hope to make some dough.
That's true. But in crypto, in general, not just in ARIVA, it's all connected. If there's a working model and the team polish their product, that's where the money comes from. Haven't you thought from this angle?
I see what you wanna say and agree on what you've said. The use of the currency will lead to the growth in price. Talking of ARIVA, travel and tourism industries are big, so I expect to see a big spike up and really soon.
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
ARIVA is a required solution to the travel and tourism industries' problems. But, in fact, everyone here is just to make money. So I'm in not because the idea is so magnificent, but I hope to make some dough.
That's true. But in crypto, in general, not just in ARIVA, it's all connected. If there's a working model and the team polish their product, that's where the money comes from. Haven't you thought from this angle?
copper member
Activity: 130
copper member
Activity: 103
Pretty much buy, hodl ARV and wait for the profits. I bet this is a long term investment. ARIVA is something to change the game and this project is the one to pay attention. Hope I'm right and we'll rich rather soon. Cool Cool
copper member
Activity: 40
We introduce a portal where you do not have to pay in local currencies, process chaotic Swift transfers, or pay high credit card commissions. You can easily do all you want with the next generation of cryptocurrency while earning digital money rewards.

For real, the approach of ARIVA is worth attention. I'm confident that the projects which try to solve the problems are the ones to get the value. All this implementation is inevitably needed because the travel industry is a bit of a mess in this area.
Activity: 69
Okay. I suppose Ariva project development will bring a useful key to the society. I travel a lot and understand the problems of the industry so I bet it'll make a difference. So don't hesitate and invest!
Definitely true, I hope that ARIVA fulfills all the gaps in the issues of travelling. And the project gets to the top. We all need it and personally I'm looking forward to their wallet and the ability to pay with arv in the next motel in Iowa)
Activity: 81
Okay. I suppose Ariva project development will bring a useful key to the society. I travel a lot and understand the problems of the industry so I bet it'll make a difference. So don't hesitate and invest!
copper member
🔥
@XTexchange
  Will Hold $ARV Trading Competition 🔥

💸$2000 Worth of ARV to Be Won! 💸

⏰ Time Period:
16:00 August 27——16:00 September 11, 2021 (UTC)

Details:
https://xtsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405434889113-XT-Will-Hold-ARV-Trading-Competition

бecплaтный пpocмoтp
yeah, such contests are to warm up the community. The main idea is that they can make it and ARIVA can get their usecase. Then all the people who are here from scratch will be getting all the perks. So ARIVA to the moon. That's one more step towards mass adoption.
Yeah, that's true that Ariva can make such a difference. I really believe in this project. The high costs of transfers and the problems of the local currency while traveling are now can be solved by a crypto project.
I support your enthusiasm and wish the Ariva team to succeed in their goals. Coz when the project is tailored, the early investors are the people who eat the ginger. And we are the part of this group.
Jaja, are we here just for money? I believe that such solutions will make crypto adopted and present in our everyday life. But profits are also pleasant) And I wish to all of us these grand profits from ARV
copper member
We introduce a portal where you do not have to pay in local currencies, process chaotic Swift transfers, or pay high credit card commissions. You can easily do all you want with the next generation of cryptocurrency while earning digital money rewards.
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
https://indacoin.com/
🔥
@XTexchange

⏰ Time Period:

Details:
https://xtsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405434889113-XT-Will-Hold-ARV-Trading-Competition

бecплaтный пpocмoтp
yeah, such contests are to warm up the community. The main idea is that they can make it and ARIVA can get their usecase. Then all the people who are here from scratch will be getting all the perks. So ARIVA to the moon. That's one more step towards mass adoption.
Yeah, that's true that Ariva can make such a difference. I really believe in this project. The high costs of transfers and the problems of the local currency while traveling are now can be solved by a crypto project.
I support your enthusiasm and wish the Ariva team to succeed in their goals. Coz when the project is tailored, the early investors are the people who eat the ginger. And we are the part of this group.
copper member
🔥
@XTexchange

⏰ Time Period:

Details:

бecплaтный пpocмoтp
Pages:
Jump to: