Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARIVA — Cryptocurrency for travel & tourism payment and reward system. - page 4. (Read 673 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 1
There are rather high chances that ARIVA will become a diamond within every single portfolio. I suppose the approach of the project is sensible.
You might be right. The point is that ARIVA is a smart solution to the issues arising in the travel and tourism industries. The only question is (and I hope they hear me) will they reach their aims? Coz that's the main question)
Of course, I DO understand what you are talking about, and I agree with what you're speaking of. But the main thing is that the team works on the real problems and they try to solve them so they are very likely to get to the target.
Ha, and I do get what you mean. I completely agree with what you've said. The high costs of transfers and the inconveniences in local currency are for sure the problems to solve. I'm just a realistic person but still hope for best)
So I bet we have reached the general meaning) the project is perspective and I wish strength and stamina to the team so they implement all the stated milestones and in the nearest future we'll see the rise of the ARIVA project)
copper member
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Considering the entire travel duration from home to back home, frequent online hotel reservations or ticket purchases are often needed.

We introduce a portal where you do not have to pay in strange local currencies, process chaotic Swift transfers, or pay high credit card commissions.

Thousands of accommodation facilities, yachts, vehicles, travel services, and booking companies can publish their products, travelers’ reviews and ask customers to rate their experiences, all on this platform. You can ask questions, make quick reservations safely, quickly, and efficiently. The platform also allows you to make all your payments conveniently from a single point.

Think of a multifaceted platform where you can easily do all you want with the next generation of cryptocurrency while earning digital money rewards at each of your events. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 130
There are rather high chances that ARIVA will become a diamond within every single portfolio. I suppose the approach of the project is sensible.
You might be right. The point is that ARIVA is a smart solution to the issues arising in the travel and tourism industries. The only question is (and I hope they hear me) will they reach their aims? Coz that's the main question)
Of course, I DO understand what you are talking about, and I agree with what you're speaking of. But the main thing is that the team works on the real problems and they try to solve them so they are very likely to get to the target.
Ha, and I do get what you mean. I completely agree with what you've said. The high costs of transfers and the inconveniences in local currency are for sure the problems to solve. I'm just a realistic person but still hope for best)
copper member
Ariva.World is a major portal enabling travelers to make bookings safely and easily, and pioneering online travel payments to be paid with cryptocurrencies.

Learn more about Ariva.World from our infographic.
copper member
Activity: 130
copper member
You can trade ARV Cool on
probit_exchange, XTexchange and PancakeSwap

Join our Telegram community: https://t.me/ariva_arv  Wink
Activity: 1932
Merit: 511
After the improvement of ETH, transactions on it can be even cheaper and more accessible than on any other blockchain. And there are many more users who may be interested in your project. Why did you decide to use the BEP20?
You are either tired or very tired of life😁😁😁 The BEP20 infrastructure is now more advanced than you might imagine. And I think that ethereum has found a new competitor in the face of binance.
That's for sure. Binance is a real monster that buys up startups in the crypto industry and chooses the tidbits: CMC, TrustWaller, Coin98, etc. Binance budgets are incredibly large. I think that ETH is not even a competitor for Binance. Using BEP20 was the right decision.
I'm more interested in the following. You have chosen a travel niche at the time of the covid-19 pandemic. DO YOU understand that now is generally a bad moment for tourism?

Actually, tourism industry is just starting to pick up. But once countries are getting high percentage of inoculation of their citizens, I believe they will start to accept more tourists. It is fine to start right now, because at least they can improve their services and they have to get fully prepared once tourism is in full force. But so far, most blockchain related tourism projects are not really successful. So let us see how far they can go from here...
yes I also see that not many tourism projects that use blockchain technology are successful, especially in the current situation many countries do not accept tourists coming to their countries due to the virus, this project must be patient and develop slowly
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
After the improvement of ETH, transactions on it can be even cheaper and more accessible than on any other blockchain. And there are many more users who may be interested in your project. Why did you decide to use the BEP20?
You are either tired or very tired of life😁😁😁 The BEP20 infrastructure is now more advanced than you might imagine. And I think that ethereum has found a new competitor in the face of binance.
That's for sure. Binance is a real monster that buys up startups in the crypto industry and chooses the tidbits: CMC, TrustWaller, Coin98, etc. Binance budgets are incredibly large. I think that ETH is not even a competitor for Binance. Using BEP20 was the right decision.
I'm more interested in the following. You have chosen a travel niche at the time of the covid-19 pandemic. DO YOU understand that now is generally a bad moment for tourism?

Actually, tourism industry is just starting to pick up. But once countries are getting high percentage of inoculation of their citizens, I believe they will start to accept more tourists. It is fine to start right now, because at least they can improve their services and they have to get fully prepared once tourism is in full force. But so far, most blockchain related tourism projects are not really successful. So let us see how far they can go from here...
copper member
Happy to join https://t.me/XTensupport AMA at 07:00 (UTC) on August 30th

Join https://t.me/ariva_arv
Join AMA to get rewards https://t.me/XTensupport

$100 USDT * 10 lucky users
⏰Draw Time: 30 August

https://t.me/XTcomNEWS/573
Activity: 40
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
The crypto market is still raw in my opinion. It's all about the mass adoption,I bet. Are there any chances for Ariva to  succeed? Yes. Is it 100% true? No. But the angle they work from deserves attention.
copper member
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
Hey, not bad! Just curious how big profit team anticipates. Project is very young hence there is no cash flow yet but when all the features implemented and project will has mass adoption...wdyt?
Activity: 270
Merit: 40
I think you have achieved success that can be compared to other competitors, because you developed a BEP20 infrastructure that is now compatible with ethereum on binance
 Cool Cool Cool
I think that this is not a problem, the main thing is money! The more money, the faster the project will develop, and this does not depend on any third-party factors. You need to understand that money rules the world, money flows like a river into the crypt. The chances of achieving something are the highest in the crypto industry, especially with the advent of the global transition to cryptocurrency ...
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
I think you have achieved success that can be compared to other competitors, because you developed a BEP20 infrastructure that is now compatible with ethereum on binance
 Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
Tourism industry is starting to pick up because some countries are now allowing tourists as long as they are following the health protocols mandated by their government. So this project is just in time to take off. However, you need to look for reasons why some old blockchain projects related to tourism sector didn't materialize. And address those loopholes so you can emerge here successfully.
Activity: 270
Merit: 40
Hey! Getting closer to this project and DMOR. Could somebody explain how the SHARE AND CATCH REWARDS works? Can't get it finally.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

BSC network is indeed getting popular these days. But still, the success of the platforms depends on the team themselves. Even if they go to popular platform like ETH, but if they will not do their job, it is still useless. Their concept is not new, but very rare that you will see travel-related blockchain project to hit it off in the market. Most of them ended up in trading without the working platform. So let's see how far they will get into this endeavor.
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
https://indacoin.com/
Pages:
Jump to: