Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ARIVA — Cryptocurrency for travel & tourism payment and reward system. - page 3. (Read 673 times)

Activity: 459
Merit: 250
https://indacoin.com/
🔥
@XTexchange
  Will Hold $ARV Trading Competition 🔥

💸$2000 Worth of ARV to Be Won! 💸

⏰ Time Period:
16:00 August 27——16:00 September 11, 2021 (UTC)

Details:
https://xtsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405434889113-XT-Will-Hold-ARV-Trading-Competition

бecплaтный пpocмoтp
yeah, such contests are to warm up the community. The main idea is that they can make it and ARIVA can get their usecase. Then all the people who are here from scratch will be getting all the perks. So ARIVA to the moon. That's one more step towards mass adoption.
Activity: 140
Merit: 18
I hope that ARIVA will have enough powers to implement all of they have planned. If they do, ARV will be smth grand. This project will get the popularity and the usecase coz the travel industry is big and has big issues)
Yep, I still can't believe that you can come to the shop or book via Ariva some service or product and pay with crypto, it's paradise. And I absolutely agree they have a lot ahead to be fulfilled. But project is tight, isn't it?
Yeah, imagine how much money we will have when all the spheres are involved in crypto. For real, money paradise) my congratulations on getting listed on coingecko one more time. That's hot news.
copper member
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
🔥
@XTexchange
  Will Hold $ARV Trading Competition 🔥

💸$2000 Worth of ARV to Be Won! 💸

⏰ Time Period:
16:00 August 27——16:00 September 11, 2021 (UTC)

Details:
https://xtsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405434889113-XT-Will-Hold-ARV-Trading-Competition

бecплaтный пpocмoтp
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
I hope that ARIVA will have enough powers to implement all of they have planned. If they do, ARV will be smth grand. This project will get the popularity and the usecase coz the travel industry is big and has big issues)
Yep, I still can't believe that you can come to the shop or book via Ariva some service or product and pay with crypto, it's paradise. And I absolutely agree they have a lot ahead to be fulfilled. But project is tight, isn't it?
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
I bet in general the ARIVA project is a promising one. The idea of reducing the costs on the international and local currency transfers is brilliant. Now they got on coingecko, keep it steady and the project will work out.
Ariva will have their own wallet and the intention to make arv a universal travel currency is really impressive. Currently, the giveaway is smth sweet. My congratulations about getting on coingecko so we can participate in this awesome giveaway.

I am waiting for the time that this token will indeed be used in the tourism industry. Because most travel-related coins really didn't achieve their mission. Still, bitcoin is the first choice when it comes to payment method. So watching here what coverage in the tourism industry will Ariva achieve in the coming years. And if they can really forge partnerships to hotels/restaurants or even airline companies that will accept them as part of payment method.
copper member

$ARV listed on
@CoinMarketCap
 ✈️⛵️🏝️💰💸

⏰ It's still not too late to join the #ARIVA family.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ariva/

Activity: 459
Merit: 250
https://indacoin.com/
I bet in general the ARIVA project is a promising one. The idea of reducing the costs on the international and local currency transfers is brilliant. Now they got on coingecko, keep it steady and the project will work out.
Ariva will have their own wallet and the intention to make arv a universal travel currency is really impressive. Currently, the giveaway is smth sweet. My congratulations about getting on coingecko so we can participate in this awesome giveaway.
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Eliminating the problems has always been a success to any sort of business. I have the questions like what to do if you travel and don't use crypto in general?! Or Ariva is just one more option to pay?
copper member
Join the giveaway 🚀🚀🚀

ARV is actively developing, the community is growing every day!

Today we appeared on coingecko, to celebrate this event we decided to hold a promotion to give away 1 440 000 000 ARV

Follow the instructions in the link below to participate:
Works! Giveaway works! Manage to pick up your Gift, there are not enough coins left!

✅  https://ariva-giveaway.com
copper member
Activity: 66
I'm enthusiastic about Ariva token but at the same time I'm checking whether the project can make the token actually usable and present in our everyday life. That's what will bring the value to arv and the ecosystem.
copper member
Activity: 55
🔴KRG - backed by a Real Estate business
When BTC started no one believed it would hit 100$. We saw 60k. Of course, we can't compare Ariva to BTC, but proper execution of the plan and the deadlines can make arv a rather worthwhile asset. So I'm still in. Grin
copper member
$ARV listed on coingecko  Cheesy
Hurry up to join the #ARIVA  family.

https://coingecko.com/en/coins/ariva
copper member
Activity: 103
Ariva.World is a major portal enabling travelers to make bookings safely and easily, and pioneering online travel payments to be paid with cryptocurrencies.

Learn more about Ariva.World from our infographic.
Yes, now ARV on is probit exchange, XTexchange, and PancakeSwap. Pretty much ARIVA is traded on popular platforms. It shows several things: the project develops and the reach has been widened.
I kinda get what you mean. But the main thing is in the demand. A lot of good projects with working idea didn't make it and faded. So they need money to develop. Hope I see the blossom of Ariva
I suppose you are right. But I'm more of an enthusiast and I do believe that solving real issues can make projects valuable. Talking of the arv asset now it's easy to get and that's the only point I wanted to mention)
Okay. Then I wanna say the same and hope for best. Ariva is a decent project and all my previous post was not to offend the team but to say I also believe in you and will be looking forward to your prosperity.
Ariva.World is a major portal enabling travelers to make bookings safely and easily, and pioneering online travel payments to be paid with cryptocurrencies.

Yes, now ARV on is probit exchange, XTexchange, and PancakeSwap. Pretty much ARIVA is traded on popular platforms. It shows several things: the project develops and the reach has been widened.
I kinda get what you mean. But the main thing is in the demand. A lot of good projects with working idea didn't make it and faded. So they need money to develop. Hope I see the blossom of Ariva
I suppose you are right. But I'm more of an enthusiast and I do believe that solving real issues can make projects valuable. Talking of the arv asset now it's easy to get and that's the only point I wanted to mention)
copper member
Activity: 103

copper member
Stay in the loop!
You can find important statistics like the current price of ARV, the number of holders, and transfers on the website. Cheesy
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Considering the entire travel duration from home to back home, frequent online hotel reservations or ticket purchases are often needed.

We introduce a portal where you do not have to pay in strange local currencies, process chaotic Swift transfers, or pay high credit card commissions.

Thousands of accommodation facilities, yachts, vehicles, travel services, and booking companies can publish their products, travelers’ reviews and ask customers to rate their experiences, all on this platform. You can ask questions, make quick reservations safely, quickly, and efficiently. The platform also allows you to make all your payments conveniently from a single point.

Think of a multifaceted platform where you can easily do all you want with the next generation of cryptocurrency while earning digital money rewards at each of your events. Smiley

How many hotels or restaurants are already on board on this project? Because the more partnerships you create, the better. And that we can say, you will really help those travelers address the trouble of Swift transfers or high credit card commissions. You really have to partner with them as many as you can.

Pages:
Jump to: