Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution - page 23. (Read 71563 times)

Activity: 388
Merit: 13
I agree something smells fishy here.

I can't understand why deposits / withdrawls in Mercatox are still "in maintenance".

I can't understand why someone is using a botnet and mining and dumping the coin, and we got a hardfork with no changes whatsoever on CPU algo.

I just sold all my ARO (not that much) at a ridiculous price to be able to withdraw it in BTC.

Now I have some more on my LightWallet that I can't do nothing with it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
  First of all, i will like to state that i have no problem with the coin's tech, however, my problem is with some of the individuals leading the project. I was one of the first people to get involved with this coin and personally invested 7 BTC. An investment that i should mention is currently worth about 1.2 BTC. However,that's not my main ail cos price fluctuates, but its the lack of responsibility from some of the leading figures/quickness to muzzle any member that not heaping worthless praises on them that i object to.

The first exchange associated with this coin was octaex, the dev personally promoted this as a great exchange, it was listed on their announcement board and the devs and their marketing crew were quick to guide newbies to make purchases from the site. When the exchange decided to pull an exit scam, they were quick to respond that they didn't force anyone to buy from that site, one of their marketing admin (SLPTOME) went as far as ridiculing individuals that lost tons of money to the exchange and blamed them for joining/buying coins from an exchange that was not established while negating the fact that they personally promoted/touted this exchange.

Post the issue with octaex, the coin had an issue of an individual maliciously abusing the mining algo and dumping the coins price, rather than take an immediate action, the dev ignored several post related to this and waited till the coin was dumped from a stable point of above 1000 sat to the low 200s before he decided to take action to fix the algo issue.

Post the fork to fix the algo issue, the Dev specifically stated that the coin will be on maintenance on mercatox for one week. Two months later, the coin is still on maintenance with no clear date on when trading might resume, so you have a coin that ppl have invested several btc into, and there is no current market to trade it/no clear date on when trading might resume. if a member decide to speak on this, they are automatically banned for not keeping cool and staying positive thru the bullshit.
  Keep in mind, the ban is usually from a marketing admin (who are just random individuals that provide little to no marketing benefit but were given marketing title/admin advantages on discord). Except for OVERLODE and in some instances Ario, none of the stated marketing admins provide tangible benefits to the coin, but they are provided the right to exercise power on discord that severely surpasses the benefit they provide to the project. I would even say that i have probably invested more BTC into this project than most of this supposedly marketing but not really marketing guys.

So, my account was banned on discord for pretty much stating that since inception, the coin has always been associated with less than dependable exchanges and ask for the admin to take some form of responsibility cos it does no one any good to invest a lot of money into a coin with no reliable exchange, and no clear date on when trading might commence. No slander, no lies, just plain truth.

Anyway, i have several discord acct on different IP, so am still good but it just the principle that gets on my nerve. It pisses me off that i get banned from discord for clearly stating a fact (it goes against the encouraged happy go lucky, stay positive thru a hailstorm, kumbaya my lord bullshit that they promote to the sheep that are scared to ask for accountability), also pisses me off when its from an individual that probably has less invested into this project and provides absolutely no tangible benefit to this coin. So, like i said i have several discord accts, so am good but its the principle that gets on my nerve. As long as my main acct is banned, i will make it thing to constantly rant on this public forum (which has far more reach than discord), on every page for a really long time ( my post hx should prove that when am committed, i really stay on the matter).

When i start slandering the coin and making up lies about the project or the admins, then i will gladly accept a ban. But i refuse to let you start a project under the guise of it been a DECENTRALIZED affair, then ban me for clearly stating a proven fact.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
My excuses, because u spread so many fud i didnt take my time to read your message
Read it again. Problem is ONLY with UI being laggy while mining and there is no way to fine tune intensity to sacrifice 10-15% of hashrate and get responsive UI.
ccminer, t-rex, crypto-dredge, a1min3r, enemy, ewbf - all can be configured for that, but none of Arionum GPU miners can, that means I cannot mine ARO on GPU (or can only at night Grin)
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This idea has a good momentum here in the crypto currency community. And not only that, because we can really see its great potential that's why a lot more people from the crowd of crypto community is keep on watching the progress and continuois development of this business. I really hope that the Dispatch Lab team would be able to come up with a really great marketing strategy to strenghten its name for more popularity to gain more investors.
Activity: 571
Merit: 18
So you are not using the bogdan or the cryptogone gpu miner.. I give the links and u say it's all not working.. In fact u didnt click on any link and u didnt use any of the info what i give. There are 2 great working GPU miners, everybody is using it and nobody have problems.  Smiley
Do you own github and bitbucket? Do you have click tracker on those links?
How more clueless can you be? Learn the actual names of the miners, don't embarrass yourself.

My excuses, because u spread so many fud i didnt take my time to read your message, like i read ariocpminer while u typed ariominer.

The bogdan miner is working perfect on single gpu systems, atm i am testing a crossfire system what is working perfectly. People with big rigs, all without any problems Smiley

The regkey can be used to prefend your driver will crash (in fact, some people with BF3/4(pc game) had also this issues and they came with the regkey solution). I know that low/slow memory gpu's can crash because the intensity is to high for the extreme low budget cards.
Activity: 230
Merit: 5
Can you explain about the staking a bit.Will wallet be out before the end of the ICO for the desktop or will we be able to stake on mobile devices also?

I think you are a little confused about what ARO is. There is no ICO. Wallets are already out. There is no staking
Activity: 14
Can you explain about the staking a bit.Will wallet be out before the end of the ICO for the desktop or will we be able to stake on mobile devices also?
So you are not using the bogdan or the cryptogone gpu miner.. I give the links and u say it's all not working.. In fact u didnt click on any link and u didnt use any of the info what i give. There are 2 great working GPU miners, everybody is using it and nobody have problems.  Smiley
Do you own github and bitbucket? Do you have click tracker on those links?
How more clueless can you be? Learn the actual names of the miners, don't embarrass yourself.

1080 and 970 (GPUs are there in one of my previous posts)...
ariominer 0.1.2 and arionum-gpu-miner 1.5.0, first thing I did was an update.
If those 4 new commits after the release of ariominer have no improvements, then there are no newer versions.
TDR delay is not an issue (well, driver crashes half of the time when I exit miner, but it's because miner stresses GPU like crazy so default TDR value is not enough Grin).

Activity: 758
Merit: 250
It's a great time to accumulate some ARO and get a masternode! However, it lacks applications and adoption so that the price begins to recover. By the end of the year Arionum will be in the mainstream or at the end of these iOS activities Wallet, Assets system, Payment processor and Directory of sites accepting! There are few currencies that have such a qualified team.
1080 and 970 (GPUs are there in one of my previous posts)...
ariominer 0.1.2 and arionum-gpu-miner 1.5.0, first thing I did was an update.
If those 4 new commits after the release of ariominer have no improvements, then there are no newer versions.
TDR delay is not an issue (well, driver crashes half of the time when I exit miner, but it's because miner stresses GPU like crazy so default TDR value is not enough Grin).
ariominer with any intensity makes PC unusable.
arionum-gpu-miner doesn't start mining and just quits after GPU init (or after new block if it manages to actually start)...

Again with the usual FUD you boy should be banned from this forum due to your toxic behaviour

Both miners work fine guaranteed and i am using them without problems

Seems like he is talking about the first release from a few weeks ago. Yes the first release had issues when switching from cpu to gpu blocks (or gpu to cpu), but this was fixed in a few hours. All releases on github dont have any of the problems he is talking about.

His problem is that he dont ask for help, he just scream that something dont work (while everybody is using the miners without any problems).

@Mikanoshi:
When using the bogdan miner u can find a registrykey inside the mining folder, you should install this one and reboot your pc after (this prevends to let the gpu driver crash)

What GPU are you using? Can be if its an old card with 1GB or less that u can have problems..
Yep you're right, was thinking of when we were deciding how the mining was going to work.

Not sure what else to suggest as I haven't come across your specific problem before, only on lower end cards (for example 960Ti)
Well entirely up to you but GPU's can't "win" CPU blocks anyway, hence the increase in reject rates when mining with a GPU on the CPU block cycle
Why not? Why miner was created to mine CPU blocks too then? Smiley
CPU algo can be mined on GPUs, performance is just awful. You don't have to win a block though, just submit shares to the pool and get your cut.
Hey, not trying to teach you to suck eggs or anything but have you tried lowering GPU intensity on cblocks to 0?
It obviously won't be mining CPU blocks then, I think torturing hardware with on/off cycles every N minutes is even worse than constant high load.
arionum-gpu-miner seems to quit for some batch numbers...
but it also has different intensity for cpu and gpu blocks, -b 48 -t 1 on GPU blocks is fine with minor UI lag, but on CPU blocks it just makes PC stutter like hell Smiley
totally unusable for desktop, if you have a dedicated mining rig then yes, you don't care, so please leave with your "everybody is happy with the mining software", because at least 1 doesn't.
currently only ariocppminer works perfectly, but it's only for CPU

Hey, not trying to teach you to suck eggs or anything but have you tried lowering GPU intensity on cblocks to 0? You are the first person I have seen that has this problem considering the card you have, I myself run both miners on a laptop and suffer some UI lag but nowhere near as severe as you describe.
Activity: 36
More funds lead to further development and maybe give us something new that wasn't announced in the thread. I can imagine the team having some ideas that cannot be developed due to financial reasons. So, let’s help them
Activity: 34
I hope whatever is on your whitepaper published on your website will be realized. So many businesss with very detailed whitepaper but they ended up not successfully.
GPU miner
https://github.com/bogdanadnan/ariominer
happy mining! maybe you'll learn something from this
Oh wow, you posted the same link that is already on this page, how useful.

Code:
ariominer.exe --mode autotune --block-type GPU --intensity-start 1 --intensity-stop 10 --autotune-step-time 30
Compute unit: GPU
[1] NVIDIA Corporation - GeForce GTX 1080 : OpenCL 1.2 CUDA
[2] NVIDIA Corporation - GeForce GTX 970 : OpenCL 1.2 CUDA
Status: ENABLED - with 2 threads for CPU blocks and 6 threads for GPU blocks.
Intensity 1.00: 175.79 h/s
Intensity 2.00: 381.80 h/s
Intensity 3.00: 546.19 h/s
Intensity 4.00: 749.09 h/s
Intensity 5.00: 853.47 h/s
Intensity 6.00: 995.55 h/s
Intensity 7.00: 1129.83 h/s
Intensity 8.00: 1236.00 h/s
Intensity 9.00: 1251.01 h/s
Intensity 10.00: 1393.03 h/s
Best intensity is 10.00, running at 1393.03 h/s.

Anything above 5 is uncomfortable, anything above 7 is too much UI lag, but scrolling for example is very slow even on 1, so you tell me why 1 out of 100 still has GPU usage at 100%.
Max hashrate is 1800 BTW, so mining is possible only by sacrificing half of the hashrate.
ariominer has the same problem with CPU blocks BTW, makes everything crawl even on 1 intensity, CPU algo is just too much for GPUs.
Where is the fine tuning?) I managed to configure every single miner for almost any algo out there to mine in the background and do not interfere with my daily activities, but not ARO ones.
So thank you for your selfless useless help Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: