Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution - page 25. (Read 71563 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Activity: 28
if you already have 100k you should be fine with the guides and help provided. Even if you have 0 experience. Shared masternode might be hard since there is nothing trustless right now
Activity: 112
Who can tell me how windows can create masternode Angry
Activity: 35
Just wanted to let everyone know, ArionumPool.com is stable, updated for the new hard fork and still with 0% fees. Grin

You can start mining on our pool by pointing your miner to:

Code:
http://mine.arionumpool.com

Of course, if you have any questions, HashPi#1983 on Discord.
Activity: 388
Merit: 13
Why is Mercatox wallet still on maintenance?
copper member
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Right - So.
New to this coin. What happened with the other exchange? It seems OK on Mercatox for now.
It dipped hard - I'm guessing this is from an issue on Octawhatever. Do you think it'll recover?
I like that it's a cpu coin - it's being advertised as gpu mine-able - is this tested? I'd rather it be cpu only, personally.
At least it's worth more than LEMONCOIN, even on the down-trend.

Ok, as far as we know OctaEx stopped processing any withdrawals at the end of May. We have heard nothing from them and can only presume that it's an exit scam.

As for GPU mining, there is a Linux and Windows miner but they only perform as well as a decent CPU, it just allows more of the average Joe to mine ARO.

ARO will recover, there are lots of exciting things to look forward to with ARO

Thanks for the details. Hopefully it'll work out - I like the idea of ARO as one of the few decent CPU coins.
If I had any merit to send I'd send it. Thank you!
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
-- Ariocppminer v0.9.8 now available (CPU miner) --
--- New CPU block, height: 83160 difficulty: 26344088 argon: 524288, 1, 1
http://peer1.arionum.com/api.php?q=getBlock&height=83160
"difficulty":"5549048"

5.5kk or 26kk is CPU diff? Huh
Particular block is already found and it's data available in API when miner writes that it's a "new block".
Activity: 11
I still middle to be eth to transaction in this project
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Today with the hard fork I find ARO is also the most profitable coin
How do you know if you can't sell your mined coins?) It's hypothetical profit. Unless someone is buying OTC at current "locked wallet" price ;-)
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
fag Zean with his botnet is back and diff has increased roughly on 30%
R.I.P profitable mining
Activity: 571
Merit: 18
I wanted to spread some positive news about ARO as the last few pages have been very negative.
I am a small CPU miner and ARO has been very profitable for me in the last months.
Today with the hard fork I find ARO is also the most profitable coin for my Nvidia GTX cards (1060 / 1080). Much more profitable than any other coin I have mined since January!

And last but not least the masternode is the cheapest masternode I know. At current rates you can get a masternode for less than $3000. The community on discord is fantastic in its support.
So what's not to like in ARO: a small, friendly community, excellent profits TODAY and a huge upside potential.

Yep, nice to see that everybody is helping eachother, dev's (miner,pool,wallets,web,mobile) are all working together with the community. It's very friendly Smiley

But yes, u must be on discord to find it out, all the chats goes by discord.
Activity: 31
Activity: 159
Merit: 5
I wanted to spread some positive news about ARO as the last few pages have been very negative.
I am a small CPU miner and ARO has been very profitable for me in the last months.
Today with the hard fork I find ARO is also the most profitable coin for my Nvidia GTX cards (1060 / 1080). Much more profitable than any other coin I have mined since January!

And last but not least the masternode is the cheapest masternode I know. At current rates you can get a masternode for less than $3000. The community on discord is fantastic in its support.
So what's not to like in ARO: a small, friendly community, excellent profits TODAY and a huge upside potential.
Just did some math and with the current number of masternodes we get 4 months ROI
This is just amazing!

Yeah the dev told this already Cheesy
Activity: 39
Just did some math and with the current number of masternodes we get 4 months ROI
This is just amazing!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
This is an excellent project, and I like how it develops. I think that maybe you need to try switching to **, but not loud and terrible to use.
Please edit ur post haha, we are happy we are not active anymore on that site.
Mercatox wallet is temporarily not active. Who knows how long ago this happens? I hope he will be ready soon.

Was because of the fork, they (Mercatox) need to update some stuff, fork is completed succesfully so.. Should be finished soon at mercatox Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
This is an excellent project, and I like how it develops. I think that maybe you need to try switching to octaeks, but not loud and terrible to use.
Activity: 404
Merit: 10
Mercatox wallet is temporarily not active. Who knows how long ago this happens? I hope he will be ready soon.
Pages:
Jump to: