Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution - page 18. (Read 71563 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
  For a team that values professionalism and is willing to ban anyone from discord for dropping the f word, am amazed at the hate my account is currently getting on their discord. Bunch of "loser this, whiner this and that" Grin but that OK cos its not directed at the admin. Its only an issue with professionalism when the insult is directed toward them, even if they were the instigator Grin

At least i know my point is getting across, cos ppl tend to get defensive and heap insults when you stuck a truth nerve. Rather than get mad at me, they should be mad at the individual who did absolute nothing and gave the price manipulator the opportunity to get in the position to control the value of this coin for really long time.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hi guys! I wonder if you have a dedicated team for PR and marketing and how much funding will go into marketing? It isimportant aspect of each project these days. So?

love the name! keep 'em coming
Activity: 14
Hi guys! I wonder if you have a dedicated team for PR and marketing and how much funding will go into marketing? It isimportant aspect of each project these days. So?
Activity: 26

I wasn't expecting any message from you your honor, so you can save yourself the headache of replying. As for claims about lies and exaggeration, all one need to do is peruse this thread to learn otherwise. You actively...

Your childish behavior shows that you still can't seem to understand that you made a mistake Airline.
Of course I don't know you personally and actually I don't chat with douchebags like you either, but you are a special case. . .
When I saw your posts, all my radars flashed and I knew immediately that you had the brain of a 10 year old.
I don't want to be insulting, but your posts are absurd, nonsense and fake news of the most disgusting kind I've seen for a long time. . .
No one should make a statement about your nonsense and I still do not understand how you were not banned as a "Sr. Member".

wow, and I got banned for telling an ahole who was heckling me that his mom's meatloaf is awesome.. but yet a brand new acct (obviously a dev or mod), throws insults in a post like this. I guess rules are meant to be followed by certain individuals.
Activity: 83

I wasn't expecting any message from you your honor, so you can save yourself the headache of replying. As for claims about lies and exaggeration, all one need to do is peruse this thread to learn otherwise. You actively...

Your childish behavior shows that you still can't seem to understand that you made a mistake Airline.
Of course I don't know you personally and actually I don't chat with douchebags like you either, but you are a special case. . .
When I saw your posts, all my radars flashed and I knew immediately that you had the brain of a 10 year old.
I don't want to be insulting, but your posts are absurd, nonsense and fake news of the most disgusting kind I've seen for a long time. . .
No one should make a statement about your nonsense and I still do not understand how you were not banned as a "Sr. Member".

Haha leave him behind, he is doing this for years in many topics (he like to insult people, talking trash and etc. Look his history of posts, i dont know in what topic he did not cry..), u can ignore him using 1 button Cheesy

I can at least appreciate his honesty. Beside, MGO ended been a shit project, so he was right.

Well said Mr newbie with one post that just registered today SMFH Grin. Maybe you should use your main acct to provide some leverage to your statement. As you can see i have no problem using mine. As for the other newbie accts been utilized to bury post, i will just repost and let the audience determine if my comments that is filled with supporting info supersede a  bunch of shill with lacking merits. absurd, nonsense and fake info are not easily verifiable, every info i have ever spouted can easily be backed.

Oh JoenNL, you claim to be a long time member of the aro community, then you should know that my aro address was present on discord for awhile for verification for anyone that doubt how much i have invested in the coin. Unlike you when i make an investment in a project, that doesn't stop me from talking about issues related to the project cos am scared of losing money on the investment. I have done it on several projects that were lacking and will cont to do it, cos money was not my main motivation when i got involved with crypto. The admin should be held accountable just like any other individual when they fucking up, but for someone who claims to involved in the cryptographic scene for a long time, you sure did learn to fall in line like a sheep pretty fast. By the way, if you had taken the time to research my history like you mentioned then you will notice that most of it is exposing scam coins, so yeah i do take this shit personal.

Oh JoenNL am also quite happy you choose to post the info about Mobilego, cos this was me giving early warning to several ppl about issues related to handling of the project (There are far more info on that file that talks about the mishandling of the project but i guess you went with the one that you thought made your comment look good) and several shills like you choose to insult me on that tread, i really made an effort on that tread but due to greedy shills like you diluting the message in hopes of earning a buck, that info was saturated for some newbies that might have benefited from it.
    Approximately 6 weeks ago, Mobilego community leader (Jack Kuveke) who created the aforementioned thread released an open ed statement that pretty much verified that all the claims i had made toward mobilego for several months were all fact. So, thanks and truly appreciate you for using that as an excuse to discredit me
Activity: 571
Merit: 18

Haha leave him behind, he is doing this for years in many topics, u can ignore him using 1 button Cheesy

this is a really really good idea as i am tired reading all this non-sense written by a butthurt Donkey who bought on top  Roll Eyes

He did not buy, he spam this in many topics from other coins also.

Code:
Alternate cryptocurrencies / Tokens (Altcoins) / Re: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions on: 04 December 2017, 00:53:39
Quote from: Turing on 03 December 2017, 23:17:45
Quote from: Islapdonkey on 03 December 2017, 22:17:00
 Still waiting on the promised buy backs. 2 BTC investment and if am lucky i could cash it out for 3 grands. While this muthafuckas earned BTC/ETH has damn near quintuple since ICO. Still nothing been done for the investors. Just some hapless promises and calling anyone who dare to complain a fudder.
Those of you on this thread acting like it's all good might have bought it at the current value but some of us actually bought this shit during ICO.

2 whole fucking BTC invested and if am lucky i can get 3 grand for the coins. Fucking Bastards

This is for mobilego topic, just example. He does this everywhere hehe, just push the ignore button Cheesy
Activity: 39

Haha leave him behind, he is doing this for years in many topics, u can ignore him using 1 button Cheesy

this is a really really good idea as i am tired reading all this non-sense written by a butthurt Donkey who bought on top  Roll Eyes
Greetings
A business worthy of being analyzed and studied, after all, is not every day we found a business recommended by big names in this forum, so some investment should be carried out and as mentioned above there is a tendency to replace the BTC here in the forum. In conclusion, leaving the optimism aside, we should look seriously at the idea proposal, understand the meaning and only then sit back and wait to go to the moon.

Haha leave him behind, he is doing this for years in many topics (he like to insult people, talking trash and etc. Look his history of posts, i dont know in what topic he did not cry..), u can ignore him using 1 button Cheesy
Activity: 1

Yes, definitely an extremely undervalued hidden gem under radars. It isa long term hold since we're early investors, but that's the way you get HUGE ROI. Buy now, be rich next year.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Oh i know about the btctalk bots, just find it peculiar that all of a sudden they have become ever so present in the past few days when their presence was barely noticeable on this thread just a week. And the mighty shiller Joen's yearn to make sure every bot gets the same answer
We keep bumping this thread. They post in most active ones.
the newbies are out in full force with the ico/irrelevant topics in other to bury real info. joennl you can go ahead and let him know there is no ico again for the 50th time and when i fill like enough bs has accumulated, i will repost my comment.

Now that's what you call bots these days?

Oh i know about the btctalk bots, just find it peculiar that all of a sudden they have become ever so present in the past few days when their presence was barely noticeable on this thread just a week. And the mighty shiller Joen's yearn to make sure every bot gets the same answer
Activity: 388
Merit: 13
the newbies are out in full force with the ico/irrelevant topics in other to bury real info. joennl you can go ahead and let him know there is no ico again for the 50th time and when i fill like enough bs has accumulated, i will repost my comment.

Now that's what you call bots these days?
Hi guys, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this plan. But what payments methods can I use in order to be able to buy your tokens?

Hi girl, there is no ico Cheesy
Hi guys, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this plan. But what payments methods can I use in order to be able to buy your tokens?
Cool ha? Cheesy
Yeah, go ahead and send some TWIST to Mikanoshi, very convenient Grin

Haha nah, i will stick to ARO. Thanks for the info anyway Cheesy Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Cool ha? Cheesy
Yeah, go ahead and send some TWIST to Mikanoshi, very convenient Grin
Pages:
Jump to: