Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution - page 79. (Read 71563 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 11
Hi,

can someone guide me how to load a wallet on GUI light wallet? Got wallet.aro, public and private key. Thanks
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
how is the mining?

Well for me, its been going great! Being CPU friendly I have all my old PC hardware mining and a few laptops.  Also I started in there was only 60 miners, so its been a fun journey.
Activity: 307
Activity: 9
Anyone doing OTC trades? I'm trying to buy some, around .2 btc worth.

there is a section in the discord for this.

https://discord.gg/jnuuq3
Activity: 9
Anyone doing OTC trades? I'm trying to buy some, around .2 btc worth.
Activity: 230
Merit: 5

Hi,

It is normal. The pool statistics are a bit strange to the traditional miners, but all is good.
Read this thread a bit up here, hopefully it will make things clear.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30136256

[/quote]

Thanks for your input kobo_eth, much appreciated Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Is the 8.4 the first amount of ARO you have earnt mining with us?

Yes.

I started mining recently and my pending amount increased to around 8.5 and then started decreasing whereas I was still mining

Ok, because you need to earn 10 ARO before a payment is made to your wallet, what will happen is that 7.7 will go from being "pending", get added to the 8.4 you have already earned and you should receive a payment of 16.1 ARO.

Any new pendings will then be paid as normal once you have achieved an amount of 10 ARO

Hope this makes sense Smiley

It makes sense!

I didn't know there could be "several" pending amounts.
(although it really looks like it's going backwards as in the last few minutes the pending amount went from 7.77 to 7.74).

Thanks for your answers, I will keep you posted if I receive any payment

Hi,

It is normal. The pool statistics are a bit strange to the traditional miners, but all is good.
Read this thread a bit up here, hopefully it will make things clear.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30136256

Ok, the reason that the pending amounts go up and down is purely because or your share in the work done to solve the block. Once a new "pending" amount is shown, it now will simply mean you have been paid the previous pending amount.

If you would like to give me your wallet address I can just double check to make sure everything is ok?

Sure, my address is : 5RU45mMLEPm5oqY7Z3NnqDSPigDZcG62S6bbKriCdpLNbU7NuUPeiE4bYf7MJuxJ5ZLiuiDcDzEhs1o aGPjhbwRE

Everything looks ok ?

Thanks

Ok, so when that 8.4 leaves and another amount shows in pending you should get 7.65+8.4 ARO
Activity: 13

Ok, the reason that the pending amounts go up and down is purely because or your share in the work done to solve the block. Once a new "pending" amount is shown, it now will simply mean you have been paid the previous pending amount.

If you would like to give me your wallet address I can just double check to make sure everything is ok?

Sure, my address is : 5RU45mMLEPm5oqY7Z3NnqDSPigDZcG62S6bbKriCdpLNbU7NuUPeiE4bYf7MJuxJ5ZLiuiDcDzEhs1o aGPjhbwRE

Everything looks ok ?

Thanks

Yes.

I started mining recently and my pending amount increased to around 8.5 and then started decreasing whereas I was still mining

Ok, because you need to earn 10 ARO before a payment is made to your wallet, what will happen is that 7.7 will go from being "pending", get added to the 8.4 you have already earned and you should receive a payment of 16.1 ARO.

Any new pendings will then be paid as normal once you have achieved an amount of 10 ARO

It makes sense!

(although it really looks like it's going backwards as in the last few minutes the pending amount went from 7.77 to 7.74).

Yes.

It makes sense!

Yes.

Yes.

Hello all,

As I am mining, sometimes the value "pending" decreases in the historic shares table (I have not received any payment yet as I have mined less than 10 aro).
It seems counter intuitive, how can this be possible?

Thanks

If you have recently started mining with us, then your pending amount will be processed and sent to your wallet in due course. When this happens a new value will appear for your next pending amount. Please bear in mind though, you need to accrue 10 ARO before it is sent to your wallet.

Hope this helps Smiley

Thanks for your answer @OvErLoDe1 !

The problem is that my pending amount is decreasing while I'm mining and nothing is sent to my wallet.
To be clear : 15 minutes ago, the pending amount was 8.4 and now it is 7.77 but nothing has been sent to my wallet (total paid still 0.00)

What can be the cause of this situation?

Thanks!

Hello all,

As I am mining, sometimes the value "pending" decreases in the historic shares table (I have not received any payment yet as I have mined less than 10 aro).

Thanks

If you have recently started mining with us, then your pending amount will be processed and sent to your wallet in due course. When this happens a new value will appear for your next pending amount. Please bear in mind though, you need to accrue 10 ARO before it is sent to your wallet.

Hope this helps Smiley

Thanks for your answer @OvErLoDe1 !

The problem is that my pending amount is decreasing while I'm mining and nothing is sent to my wallet.
To be clear : 15 minutes ago, the pending amount was 8.4 and now it is 7.77 but nothing has been sent to my wallet (total paid still 0.00)

What can be the cause of this situation?

Thanks!
Looks like ARO becomes a new "botnet controlled coin" like Monero. 65% of network are controls by three whales/botnets/cloud miners.
and this coin even not on exchange because it's pretty young. don't think this is a good sign

While this is unfortunate in some people's eyes, this is to be expected from a CPU only coin. With the advent of cloud servers incorporating GPU's into their availability, only time will tell if the same thing happens with those.

It does not all have to be malicious botnet either, some people are actually prepared to invest quite heavily in a cryptocurrency if they think it is worth it.

Having actually spoken to people who have cloud mining operations, it's clear from them that although their initial investment is high, they have confidence in ARO.

Obviously I cannot say this for every user that has extremely high h/s but this is the case for the few that I have spoken to that are regularly at the top of the h/s list.
Hello all,

Thanks

Hope this helps Smiley
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Looks like ARO becomes a new "botnet controlled coin" like Monero. 65% of network are controls by three whales/botnets/cloud miners.
and this coin even not on exchange because it's pretty young. don't think this is a good sign
Hello all,

Thanks
Are you a Twitter user? Do you like the sound of winning some cold hard ARO?

Ok, go here - https://twitter.com/ArionumCrypto/status/963476938210906113 retweet and tag 2 people for your chance to win 200 ARO

While you are there, check the other areas of the ARO Twitter site.

Good luck!

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: