Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ART-PARK - touch the beauty! - page 15. (Read 2218 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 11:45:18 AM
Thanks to the project, it will be possible to be the first to learn about interesting events around the world.
Let's hope that the developers of the project will be able to implement the conceived ideas, because it will not be so easy.
Activity: 98
June 15, 2018, 10:18:29 AM
This idea will serve as a forum where people will share their impressions, leave recommendations, get to know the world.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
June 15, 2018, 09:36:01 AM
Thanks to the project, it will be possible to be the first to learn about interesting events around the world.
June 15, 2018, 09:30:46 AM
I think that as long as people will buy tickets for some events, and as long will be in demand these projects.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 09:11:13 AM
I understand that the project will serve as an information guide for tourists and residents of the whole world.

If you think about it, the platform ART-PARK is created not only for the sale of tickets, as it will contain a lot of useful information about the different activities.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
June 15, 2018, 09:09:02 AM
Convenient purchase of online tickets for bright events, without leaving home .... I will follow the project.
brand new
Activity: 0
June 14, 2018, 10:33:42 AM
I have not yet met such decentralized services. It sounds very prospective. What is the essence of blockchain in this project?
June 15, 2018, 08:39:04 AM
The project attracts residents of cities and their tourists to visit many wonderful places for every taste.
Activity: 112
June 15, 2018, 08:02:34 AM
I understand that the project will serve as an information guide for tourists and residents of the whole world.
Activity: 187
June 14, 2018, 11:12:25 PM
I have long turned my attention to this project, I hope that the administration of the project will be able to fully implement the blockchain technology, the only way to defeat competitors.
June 14, 2018, 03:52:30 PM
I have not yet met such decentralized services. It sounds very prospective. What is the essence of blockchain in this project?
The project will have its own token, which will serve as an internal currency, all operations will be paid by it.
In fact, the blockchain has a number of advantages, in addition to creating an internal currency, first of all, the security and transparency of all transactions.
June 14, 2018, 02:38:19 PM
The project will have its own token, which will serve as an internal currency, all operations will be paid by it.
Activity: 266
June 14, 2018, 10:29:57 AM
I would like to consider in more detail your marketing plan, I understand that the project is still young, but you need to think about advertising the project from the beginning.
Activity: 154
June 14, 2018, 09:12:40 AM
Does Blockchain technology provide maximum security and anonymity? Will payments within the network be completely anonymous?
Yes, this is why the blockchain is now very popular, security, plus full transparency of payments, plus anonymity.
I don't understand why this project needs blockchain technology at all. Just for the sake of security, because the development of the blockchain is much harder than without the blockchain.
Activity: 140
June 14, 2018, 07:16:03 AM
Does Blockchain technology provide maximum security and anonymity? Will payments within the network be completely anonymous?
Yes, this is why the blockchain is now very popular, security, plus full transparency of payments, plus anonymity.
June 14, 2018, 04:28:32 AM
There are no questions on the team's work, everything looks very beautiful. I look forward to the implementation of the project.
June 14, 2018, 04:03:06 AM
Activity: 154
June 14, 2018, 03:39:20 AM
This is economically beneficial for owners of institutions such as theaters, cinemas and the like.
I don't know what you mean. Who benefits what? This application will be convenient in the first place-the consumer.

In the first place to the consumer, I agree with you. Do not forget that consumers will visit theaters, cinemas like that, for which they will pay money, and it is beneficial to the owner)

I agree with you, this will be its kind, advertising of premises about which you can learn with the help of ART-PARK.
Activity: 168
June 14, 2018, 03:17:33 AM
This is economically beneficial for owners of institutions such as theaters, cinemas and the like.
I don't know what you mean. Who benefits what? This application will be convenient in the first place-the consumer.

In the first place to the consumer, I agree with you. Do not forget that consumers will visit theaters, cinemas like that, for which they will pay money, and it is beneficial to the owner)
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
June 14, 2018, 02:57:55 AM
An interesting project, is there a working version of the beta version of this platform? I would like to protest.
Pages:
Jump to: