Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ART-PARK - touch the beauty! - page 19. (Read 2218 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 04:08:41 PM
Quite interestingly, everything is thought out on the ART-PARK platform, perhaps there will be a lot of people wishing to use such services, especially as cultural events are gaining popularity.

If you implement the project correctly, engage in close marketing, then there will be no end to customers.
Activity: 112
June 08, 2018, 03:39:18 PM
I hope the process from the idea to cooperation with a large number of cultural objects organizations will not take more than planned, I wish success for you! I will certainly follow the project.
Activity: 98
June 08, 2018, 03:12:19 PM
Quite interestingly, everything is thought out on the ART-PARK platform, perhaps there will be a lot of people wishing to use such services, especially as cultural events are gaining popularity.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
June 08, 2018, 02:52:33 PM
An interesting idea, I think that if it turns out to be done, then the platform will be an excellent assistant. It is convenient not only to receive information, but bypassing the ticket office, with a ticket to attend, the event of interest.
Activity: 25
June 07, 2018, 03:11:25 PM
Very interesting idea
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 08:49:48 AM
The goals of the project are very important, because everyone needs rest and cultural rest is not the worst option. While it does not always have to be expensive.
I hope that buying tickets through the ART-PARK app will be cheaper than buying through official sources, otherwise ART-PARK will lose its relevance.
Activity: 182
June 08, 2018, 08:23:37 AM
The goals of the project are very important, because everyone needs rest and cultural rest is not the worst option. While it does not always have to be expensive.
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 08:09:36 AM
Very interesting idea
Many will agree with you, the idea is very good, but it will be very difficult to implement. I hope the developers will succeed.
Nothing complicated in the project I don't see important to have strong partners and agreement with a variety of theaters.
June 08, 2018, 08:02:51 AM
Very interesting idea
Many will agree with you, the idea is very good, but it will be very difficult to implement. I hope the developers will succeed.
June 07, 2018, 03:08:44 PM
Quite an interesting project, with its advantages over other competitors, when do you plan to start an ICO? Any exact dates?
As for the ICO, there is no information yet, I think that first, you need to finalize your own website and white paper, and then think about the ICO.
Activity: 238
June 07, 2018, 02:53:11 PM
Quite an interesting project, with its advantages over other competitors, when do you plan to start an ICO? Any exact dates?
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 02:49:33 PM
I'm delighted with this idea. I'm sure that this platform will have a lot of customers.
copper member
Activity: 55
June 07, 2018, 02:44:43 PM
I have noticed that many doubt this project, I can not understand why? After all, the topic is extremely relevant.
The theme of the project is certainly relevant.
Visiting attractions is in the TOP 5 costs in the travel of tourists around the world. The market share of cultural objects is growing dynamically every year, and by 2022 will be more than $ 300 000 000 million. A single platform ARTPARK, still has no analogues, will collect financial flows that users around the world spend on the reserve of tickets to attractions, together.
Activity: 168
June 07, 2018, 10:55:23 AM
What is your marketing plan for the future? It's no secret that your project will not survive without a strong advertising campaign.
June 07, 2018, 10:45:39 AM
I had a very simple question - will you go to the ICO Huh Have you yet put the idea on public display? What are you planning to do?

How do you plan to interest these most cultural institutions so that they agree to cooperate with the ART-PARK project?

You can be interested in-money, because ART-PARK can provide a whole customer base, cultural institutions themselves come cooperation.
Activity: 70
June 07, 2018, 10:24:33 AM
I had a very simple question - will you go to the ICO Huh Have you yet put the idea on public display? What are you planning to do?

How do you plan to interest these most cultural institutions so that they agree to cooperate with the ART-PARK project?

I think that the project is still in the development of ideas, so no one will give you an exact answer) But let's see, maybe it's not so simple ...

Interesting project. If everything is properly organized, such a system will definitely be in demand among tourists and lovers of beauty. I have a question: do you allow the right to pay for tickets with fiat money or will you only use Arty Coin for payment? This is me to the fact that not everyone is yet familiar with the cryptocurrency.

Yes it will be definitely possible. Because there will be more users)) Just on the platform, they can enter some script that would transfer and pay for the current exchange rate. I think so))
Activity: 154
June 07, 2018, 10:02:53 AM

I think that the project is still in the development of ideas, so no one will give you an exact answer) But let's see, maybe it's not so simple ...

Interesting project. If everything is properly organized, such a system will definitely be in demand among tourists and lovers of beauty. I have a question: do you allow the right to pay for tickets with fiat money or will you only use Arty Coin for payment? This is me to the fact that not everyone is yet familiar with the cryptocurrency.
June 07, 2018, 09:30:45 AM

June 07, 2018, 09:10:06 AM

Activity: 112
June 07, 2018, 08:54:17 AM
Pages:
Jump to: