Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ArtByte - the cryptocurrency for the arts! - page 37. (Read 143292 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Sorry didn't noticed they are not offering aby as payout option. Last time i was mining there the payout in aby was working...

Btw you can setup your own pool with coinium serv on your localhost, thats on what is hashgoal running.  Run your wallet setup pool and mine. I was mining aby like this when there was limit on their officiall pool.
Gave up. cant get it to work Lips sealed
Any idea how to solo mine this with KNC TITAN?
the solution is really easy.
All what you need is "turn on" your head
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
Sorry didn't noticed they are not offering aby as payout option. Last time i was mining there the payout in aby was working...

Btw you can setup your own pool with coinium serv on your localhost, thats on what is hashgoal running.  Run your wallet setup pool and mine. I was mining aby like this when there was limit on their officiall pool.
Gave up. cant get it to work Lips sealed
Any idea how to solo mine this with KNC TITAN?
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
This will get a halving pump Smiley

Btw you can setup your own pool with coinium serv on your localhost, thats on what is hashgoal running.  Run your wallet setup pool and mine. I was mining aby like this when there was limit on their officiall pool.
THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS:)))) Grin
Activity: 295

Btw you can setup your own pool with coinium serv on your localhost, thats on what is hashgoal running.  Run your wallet setup pool and mine. I was mining aby like this when there was limit on their officiall pool.
so this coin is for artists but you have probably the ugliest logo out of all. just sayin

everything is outdated and dev seems reluctant to have any updates, or even a roadmap. not even a block explorer! -_-

Yeah. Right now, everything seems too quiet for ABY in development, in which there are some important things needed to be settled out like the block explorer, but we will eventually get there once there is enough interest into ArtByte. That is why I am a faithful holder of ABY.  Smiley
we need proper mining pool. official pool never wanted to work properly with my titan shows 2-5khs speed  Shocked

Try this
Code:
hashgoal.com
you dont have applebyt as payout option
so this coin is for artists but you have probably the ugliest logo out of all. just sayin

everything is outdated and dev seems reluctant to have any updates, or even a roadmap. not even a block explorer! -_-

Yeah. Right now, everything seems too quiet for ABY in development, in which there are some important things needed to be settled out like the block explorer, but we will eventually get there once there is enough interest into ArtByte. That is why I am a faithful holder of ABY.  Smiley
we need proper mining pool. official pool never wanted to work properly with my titan shows 2-5khs speed  Shocked

Try this
Code:
hashgoal.com

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

and no source code so only one pool available  Embarrassed
Activity: 338

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
only 5k blocks until reward halving.
Where can I find the artbyte block explorer?

We do not have a block explorer.

Why not? It would help with some transparency.. and wouldn't cost much to do. Try asking chainz

A block explorer would definitely be ideal to keep track of transactions made, especially verifying the balance of a public ABY address. I am looking forward for this. Also, is there an ABY paper wallet generator around? I would like to store ABY for long term.  Grin

Dear OP,

Please contact user fairglu directly to set up a block explorer for Artbyte.

Here's his message:
"I ask for a contribution to hosting costs of $100 in BTC per year, or $55 for 6 months. This includes all current and future features. I usually do not contact devs or communities myself, but you could do it for me if you want Smiley"
Our tests show it is working.

Can you please be more specific. What do you mean by "not working"?

- You can not browse it?
- You can not buy music?
- You can not signup as a musician?

Not sure what happened first time i tried it. Anyhow, it's working now!

Just uploaded my first album of 4 songs.. Check it out here:

http://music.artbyte.me/album/cailey-pop-remix-cover-x4-2/
*also comes with a bonus extended mix of Faded if you purchase the album.

Kudos to my wife for the amazing music =)
legendary

Why not? It would help with some transparency.. and wouldn't cost much to do. Try asking chainz

A block explorer would definitely be ideal to keep track of transactions made, especially verifying the balance of a public ABY address. I am looking forward for this. Also, is there an ABY paper wallet generator around? I would like to store ABY for long term.  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1156
Merit: 1000

legendary
Reminder  - ArtByte is scheduled for it's first halving in about 3 weeks, from an award of 800 to 400 per block.

That is really cool. Maybe this will make a positive effect in ABY's price. That is why I am holding ABY for long term. It could prove itself to be a good investment. By the way, that positive price movement is being reflected right now.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: