Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!! - page 22. (Read 946599 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Im missing 46053.61586159 from mintpal to my wallet does anybody know whats going on?
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
Steven - I have just tested both deposit and withdrawal of UTC to/from Cryptsy - there does not appear to be any issues at all?

I have done many UTC Cryptsy withdrawals over the last 12 hrs -  NO ISSUES

also tested wallet to wallet transfers - no issues.

Hey guys, I alerted the coin devs that we are having widespread reports of missing transactions with the possibility of a hard fork or other scenario. They should be on it, I will post updates via twitter and facebook if I hear anything new. I will see if I can find any more info on the situation, if you need to reach me just tweet @official_utc or send me an e-mail at [email protected]. Thanks, hopefully we can diagnose what is going on soon...
legendary
Everything is working just fine

I just repeated your 1 UTC deposit to CRYPTSY

Showed on blockchain - instant!

Credited (fully confirmed) at Cryptsy in less that 2 mins (wow UTC speed still amazes me!)

sent it back to my wallet from Cryptsy - again on blockchain instant - and all confirmed in less that 2 mins back in my wallet.

So the blockchain is working 100% - and Cryptsy is working 100%

Problem must be at your end I am afraid

whats going wrong with the utc deposit on mintpal , i just deposited some coins there but they never showed on my account ???is something wrong with the functionality of utc blockchain or something similar???anyone has the same issue??

read statement from mintpal:

NOTICE: There was a successful attack against the exchange, please read our full statement.

Having issues depositing to cryptsy and mintpal as well. Transactions wont list in the blockchain from a point forward. Either there is a hard fork somewhere or exchanges are doing something wrong. I just had to re download the entire blockchain just in case...and it is up to date both the client and the blockchain. Gezz I hate these issues...I have like 4000 utc floating around.

The same situation, and it was before attack on MintPal. I don't see my withdrawals on MintPal as well as on Cryptsy. It looks like I lost my money Sad And any news from the UTC management. What a shit....

Yeah, it was before! We cannot be the only ones...but nobody seems to be doing anything about it. I've opened a ticket in both cryptsy and mintpal and they ask me to check the blockchain. Of course some transactions appear..some others do not.

Something is very weird.

Here is my earlier post referring to the situation: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7802763
And I wrote message on fb to UTC team but they didn't answer...

Tried to make a small deposit to another exchange and yet again it does not credit. The blockchain is broken..there is no mention of this anywhere so my guess is that many maany people will lose their coins to the oblivion!

The worst is that there is no information from the UTC management team and there is no any contact with them.... In addition they are still posting marketing messages on them fb instead of deal with our problems...

Ok, here is what I did

Had 1 utc sent from cryptsy to my wallet..and it went through, shows in the chain and works flawlessly. So I must be in the right chain..otherwise that would not have worked.
After that I sent the same 1 utc back to cryptsy..and guess what? The transaction is nowhere to be found in the chain and the coin is simply lost.

http://ultracha.in/tx/ae28de5be88917f8cd7e9e2c183047a500f7bc3351bb95daf54904914104a2fb

This is the tx id after sending it back..it wont show in the chain and of course, will not be credited on cryptsy.

c0d16bb8458afe9d2ebd1e31c9fe7fc2eec242d07a617d4a8008bc28497eaa09

Simply put: I am synced with the correct blockchain, can get utc sent to my wallet with no issues whatsoever...but sending them seems to be the problem. I guess one cannot "partially fork" so I am at a loss here. I even erased the wallet and re downloaded everything to no avail.

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

Ok, here is what I did

Had 1 utc sent from cryptsy to my wallet..and it went through, shows in the chain and works flawlessly. So I must be in the right chain..otherwise that would not have worked.
After that I sent the same 1 utc back to cryptsy..and guess what? The transaction is nowhere to be found in the chain and the coin is simply lost.

http://ultracha.in/tx/ae28de5be88917f8cd7e9e2c183047a500f7bc3351bb95daf54904914104a2fb

This is the tx id after sending it back..it wont show in the chain and of course, will not be credited on cryptsy.

Simply put: I am synced with the correct blockchain, can get utc sent to my wallet with no issues whatsoever...but sending them seems to be the problem. I guess one cannot "partially fork" so I am at a loss here. I even erased the wallet and re downloaded everything to no avail.

I withdrew about 2500 UTC from Cryptsy this afternoon and it arrived in my wallet after a few minutes. I tried to withdrawl a smaller amount from Mintpal and even though it cleared the usual withdrawal confirmations successfully after more than 4 hours they haven't arrived. Mintpal usually has the fastest withdrawal transactions so this is very unusual.

The statement on the Mintpal site about their Vericoin attack includes the info below so I'm not surprised that they haven't arrived:

Update from MintPal

As it stands at the moment the following applies:
1) blah blah blah about Vericoin

2) We are currently processing withdrawals for all other coins.

As I'm sure you will appreciate, our support channels will most likely be very busy over the coming hours/days so please bear with us.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hey guys, I alerted the coin devs that we are having widespread reports of missing transactions with the possibility of a hard fork or other scenario. They should be on it, I will post updates via twitter and facebook if I hear anything new. I will see if I can find any more info on the situation, if you need to reach me just tweet @official_utc or send me an e-mail at [email protected]. Thanks, hopefully we can diagnose what is going on soon...
Activity: 21
whats going wrong with the utc deposit on mintpal , i just deposited some coins there but they never showed on my account ???is something wrong with the functionality of utc blockchain or something similar???anyone has the same issue??

NOTICE: There was a successful attack against the exchange, please read our full statement.

Having issues depositing to cryptsy and mintpal as well. Transactions wont list in the blockchain from a point forward. Either there is a hard fork somewhere or exchanges are doing something wrong. I just had to re download the entire blockchain just in case...and it is up to date both the client and the blockchain. Gezz I hate these issues...I have like 4000 utc floating around.

The same situation, and it was before attack on MintPal. I don't see my withdrawals on MintPal as well as on Cryptsy. It looks like I lost my money Sad And any news from the UTC management. What a shit....

Yeah, it was before! We cannot be the only ones...but nobody seems to be doing anything about it. I've opened a ticket in both cryptsy and mintpal and they ask me to check the blockchain. Of course some transactions appear..some others do not.

Something is very weird.

Here is my earlier post referring to the situation: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7802763

Tried to make a small deposit to another exchange and yet again it does not credit. The blockchain is broken..there is no mention of this anywhere so my guess is that many maany people will lose their coins to the oblivion!

The worst is that there is no information from the UTC management team and there is no any contact with them.... In addition they are still posting marketing messages on them fb instead of deal with our problems...

Ok, here is what I did

Activity: 8

Something is very weird.

Your issues are very strange - and do not make sense at all

Withdrawals (UTC) from Cryptsy were working 10 hrs ago - and are currently working fine as of 10mins ago - just tested.

transfers between different UTC wallets - all working fine - just tested.

all transactions showing on UTC blockchain
http://ultracha.in/chain/ultracoin

If it was VRC I could understand because they are rolling it back to retrieve stolen MintPal coins.  So VRC might not work properly for a while and certainly MintPal will be shut down to many transactions while they sort out their attack issues.

All I can say is make sure you are running updated/current UTC wallet
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5cy1i1577cxjs9s/Ultracoin_1.0.4.1_Windows_client.zip

Hope you get your issues sorted

Something is very weird.

Just tried to withdraw some balance from ultracoinpool.info into cryptsy and it did not credit. Not showing in the chain either.
legendary
Your issues are very strange - and do not make sense at all

Withdrawals (UTC) from Cryptsy were working 10 hrs ago - and are currently working fine as of 10mins ago - just tested.

transfers between different UTC wallets - all working fine - just tested.

all transactions showing on UTC blockchain
http://ultracha.in/chain/ultracoin

If it was VRC I could understand because they are rolling it back to retrieve stolen MintPal coins.  So VRC might not work properly for a while and certainly MintPal will be shut down to many transactions while they sort out their attack issues.

All I can say is make sure you are running updated/current UTC wallet
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5cy1i1577cxjs9s/Ultracoin_1.0.4.1_Windows_client.zip

Hope you get your issues sorted

Something is very weird.

Something is very weird.

Something is very weird.

Something is very weird.

legendary
Cryptsy UTC withdrawals all working fine - make sure you have the most recent wallet.

Maybe more a Mintpal issue

Activity: 82
Please stop focusing on price. We need adoption which will increase price & volume naturally.

Hurrah! More common sense!  Grin

Edit:

@Rapture did you get anyone for the card design you were asking for? If so, any previews yet? bit of fun

How many of you people are playing with ATM's and the like? any of you ordered the Skyhooks? completely open source, can configure any currency.....*cough*UTC*cough*

These are real world applications, this is what brings end user demand.

This is what UTC needs right now, approach companies with mad ideas, just do it, buy some raspberry PI's and make something that can utilise UTC in some way, promote the little things like that, it's what creates "framework"

Activity: 776
Merit: 557
Please stop focusing on price. We need adoption which will increase price & volume naturally.
Activity: 76
I strongly believe that we as a community should stick together, one way of doing this is following each other on social media my Twitter is @Myththegod please follow me if you have anything to do with Ultracoin I will follow back. No negative people only people who believe in this coin as I still do.

+1

I agree, UTC is going to Rise Above. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHR-rzUjCzU

Now we just need to get Henry Rollins to promote UTC.

legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

Activity: 63
Pages:
Jump to: