Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!! - page 20. (Read 946574 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501
I asked before and got no answer so I'll try again. What happened to the new team members that had 200+MH/s miners running on the multipool?

From 7/5/2014
About no hashing power, again some stupid accusation. Fabietech and I have since day one started with mining UTC with more than 140x R9 290’s.
At this moment we have more than 430MH/s on the Multipool.
So our rigs are about roughly +50% off the X11 hashing power at the multipool.

So much for supporting the multipool.

there is currently 240 mh/s in the multipool on x11, so whats the problem exactly?
The problem is there used to be 1 GH! Smiley

that doesnt mean that paul and fabietech left, so yet another false acusation
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I have not receieve multipool payouts since the 10th, is anyone else having this problem?

Update (NVM just read the announcement):

PLEASE NOTE:
Payouts are on their way to becomming normalised. We have paid the backlog of the last few days and will hopefully maintain a normal payout routine now.
legendary
Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!

And by all means, forgive me for stepping on your UTC forum seniority. Since I only bought into UTC in it's 2nd week, I should definitely restrict my comments to hilarious bitcoin memes and pictures of my tits so not to disturb the UTC elders.

Could not help, but this made me laugh a bit. Nice piece of cynicism. ^^

And... Yeah. Sorry for this useless post. I know it totally lacks any content.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10

From what I understnd bumface took off with ipo money and now everything is in disarray?

HAHAHAHAHA....ummmm NO.

ABSOLUTELY FALSE....Move along everyone, nothing to read here.

Dude dont start to be agressive, I was in utc way before(at least I dont remember you back from february). Notice the question mark at the end of the statement?

If the asics are not here mining utc or multipool or helping the coin in any way then he took off in my eyes.
Also where are the new devs, no communication from them since friday?

Well Sir, for one, I'm not a "Dude", and my intention wasn't to be aggressive at all. This topic has been seriously hashed, re-hashed, over-hashed, and put to bed. It stirs up nothing but trolls who want to rain negativity down on the thread and spread FUD. I'm not accusing you of this at all, I'm just explaining the outcome of this particular topic.

And by all means, forgive me for stepping on your UTC forum seniority. Since I only bought into UTC in it's 2nd week, I should definitely restrict my comments to hilarious bitcoin memes and pictures of my tits so not to disturb the UTC elders.

Carry on.

Activity: 251
I asked before and got no answer so I'll try again. What happened to the new team members that had 200+MH/s miners running on the multipool?

From 7/5/2014
About no hashing power, again some stupid accusation. Fabietech and I have since day one started with mining UTC with more than 140x R9 290’s.

there is currently 240 mh/s in the multipool on x11, so whats the problem exactly?
The problem is there used to be 1 GH! Smiley

From 7/5/2014

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Private message from MintPal's support to me:

"We are still waiting for our UTC wallet to re-sync following the latest update. I expect this to be done in the next few hours at which point we'll process all pending deposits."
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace

From 7/5/2014

What's wrong with http://ultracha.in/chain/ultracoin

Someone's fixing it right now?
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
Hey,

My wallet and ultracoinpool at 458749,
blockchain and nitro at 458593.

How is this not a fork?

From what I understnd bumface took off with ipo money and now everything is in disarray?

i invested it into asics, which i dont have and might have been scammed by alpha.

I really hope this is a joke. Hope you haven't lost your cash.  Im starting to think UTC is cursed
legendary
Activity: 1536
Merit: 1005
Hey,

How is this not a fork?

for the 1000th time, i invested it into asics, which i dont have and might have been scammed by alpha. and what does took off mean,im right here

Whats the deal with Alpha, Bumface? And are FAbie en Paul affected by it as well?

they are supposed to ship in 3 days,but there are many scam reports

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=314402.1860

paul and fabietech have some with them but also with other companys, i also have 2 asics with flowertech ,but i cant afford to loose that 10000 usd on alpha tech.

Good to know you are still here. Read something about you stepping back, hence my question.
Why didnt buy asics from someone trusted like KNC? I am afraid it will bite you in the ass Tongue

Please fix block explorer.
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
Hey,

How is this not a fork?

for the 1000th time, i invested it into asics, which i dont have and might have been scammed by alpha. and what does took off mean,im right here

Whats the deal with Alpha, Bumface? And are FAbie en Paul affected by it as well?

paul and fabietech have some with them but also with other companys, i also have 2 asics with flowertech ,but i cant afford to loose that 10000 usd on alpha tech.

Wow.. thats a lot of money .. Hope it'll work out for you..
Hey,

How is this not a fork?

Activity: 566
Merit: 500
Hey,

How is this not a fork?

Hey,

How is this not a fork?

legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
I am not a miner

Need 2 things from miners

1 - 1 UTC withdrawn from Ultracoinpool

2 - 1 UTC from another pool (or from several other pools)

send to

UfuMGgHbXiL4pKTFYLFoQGJSWhhTtDXTdm

I send bac

recd yours - all on blockchain

sent 1UTC back

all good

Cheers

try this

send me yours - I send bac

Sent. UZ5mSmr7abqwMKxj6oHgCKgyFvCbMbpHyG
Can you try the same but withdraw 1 UTC from ultracoinpool.info or other pools?

sent 1UTC back

all good

Cheers

try this

Can you try the same but withdraw 1 UTC from ultracoinpool.info or other pools?
legendary
Its all working fine

That 1 UTC ( a collectors item) from a minting wallet too - as a double test

Cheers

try this

Looks like you got it as I got 1 UTC back.
legendary

sent 1UTC back

all good

Cheers

try this

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
try this

Looks like you got it as I got 1 UTC back.
Pages:
Jump to: