Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!! - page 23. (Read 946599 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I strongly believe that we as a community should stick together, one way of doing this is following each other on social media my Twitter is @Myththegod please follow me if you have anything to do with Ultracoin I will follow back. No negative people only people who believe in this coin as I still do.
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
I have a Gripe.  Please help them and me. ...

Catallaxy
Hi,

I guess it's a bit difficult to find now, as the announcement is some pages back. But from memory, I can tell you that we currently have 0.1% stake interest per week, making 5.2% a year. Hope it helps Smiley

Thank-you. I really want this coin to break free but critical mistakes and confusion just is sloppy management.

The interest I have is based on management and vision and real world applications too.
Maybe you have some good ideas how to improve UTC? In this community everyone counts and we want new investors especially those experienced.
Activity: 476
I haven't been getting payouts from the multipool, Thiago are you around? My address is http://www.cryptotrain.net/myworker/UQ6ouaEKao9gWdonx4mNBEAQ3kkc3obzXR
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
I have a Gripe.  Please help them and me. ...

Catallaxy
Hi,

I guess it's a bit difficult to find now, as the announcement is some pages back. But from memory, I can tell you that we currently have 0.1% stake interest per week, making 5.2% a year. Hope it helps Smiley

Thank-you. I really want this coin to break free but critical mistakes and confusion just is sloppy management.

The interest I have is based on management and vision and real world applications too.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Guys, if you haven't checked it out already, take a look at my comprehensive report on full PoS.

Here: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-2KxyVfnHaAbFBpN3dkZ0tldHc/edit

I think what the most important thing is in this document, is what is needed for the future of Ultracoin.

Excellent report. Inspiring and informative. A+ in my book.
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Em is everything ok with blockchain? Please fix block explorer.
Activity: 476
Guys, if you haven't checked it out already, take a look at my comprehensive report on full PoS.

Here: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-2KxyVfnHaAbFBpN3dkZ0tldHc/edit

I think what the most important thing is in this document, is what is needed for the future of Ultracoin.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
do not worry everybody, i have 100 BTC and i will buy 10,000,000 UTC at 0.00001

There isn't 10 million for sale...
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
No guarantee, but I think your coins - all but the PoS'd amount - should be safe. Try updating again (with the usual safety stuff like wallet backup) and redownload the blockchain. Your coins should appear right at the beginning as unconfirmed.

What I can't tell you for sure is what happens to coins/transactions which have been used/made in the meantime... But if you do a complete backup of your wallet installation, you can try safely, as you can switch back anytime.

Keep us posted about your issue, please Smiley

Well, there's nothing staked yet.. thats how i found out its the old version still.. Smiley as long as i dont lose the coins i bought iam ok with it..

Will report, hopefully WITH coins, how it went.. thanks
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
Really? And then What?
Yeah, that's the same question that arose in my mind when I read that ^^
Although it's nice to have people who believe in UTC and buy, it does nothing with the price if all is just bought at .00001...

But even buying from the sell side won't have that much effect (only short term), for the reasons I suggest reading flobdeth's posts. The real value is determined by the real use(fulness) of UTC. And this needs time - remember, all, we're still a very young project. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
Really? And then What?
legendary
Encrypted Money, Baby!
No guarantee, but I think your coins - all but the PoS'd amount - should be safe. Try updating again (with the usual safety stuff like wallet backup) and redownload the blockchain. Your coins should appear right at the beginning as unconfirmed.

What I can't tell you for sure is what happens to coins/transactions which have been used/made in the meantime... But if you do a complete backup of your wallet installation, you can try safely, as you can switch back anytime.

Keep us posted about your issue, please Smiley
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
Guys, i tried to update my wallet a few days ago, and  now i found it still isnt updated.. i Just found out that it is still the old version.. but had no time to correct it, because i had to leave for an appointment.. are my coins safe still with pos kicked in, before i can update tomorrow?
legendary
Encrypted Money, Baby!
I have a Gripe.  Please help them and me.

I want to know what the basic structure of Ultracoin is.
It is not clear. It is not up front.
I have been looking for the exact mechanics of the new POS and even though I have been to their site and looked into the "About" section
AND looked at page 1 of the ANN
AND looked on their site under news announcements for POS
It isn't clearly explained or even remotely clearly explained at all.

I am an investor. I am tied into all kinds of coin activity and the stock market.
I oversee 3 investment funds.

I like Ultracoin - mostly because IT IS developed and is making effort to bridge into real world commerce.

Been waiting on the sidelines with them to get these simple issues resolved.

Catallaxy
Hi,

legendary
Encrypted Money, Baby!
Nothing wrong with the coin the problem is those f..... exchange forget to UPDATE WALLET simple
I was going to write the same Smiley

NO! I made a withdraw from Ultracoin Pool and after 1 hour there aren't any coins on my account.  There is not even information on MintPal about pending withdrawals.
All coins dissapeared ! a lost a large amout of money !!!! fuck !
How much is gone, if I may ask?
Activity: 238
http://ultracoin.net/ - Ultracoin Website http://c
Activity: 145
I have a Gripe.  Please help them and me.

I want to know what the basic structure of Ultracoin is.
It is not clear. It is not up front.
I have been looking for the exact mechanics of the new POS and even though I have been to their site and looked into the "About" section
AND looked at page 1 of the ANN
AND looked on their site under news announcements for POS
It isn't clearly explained or even remotely clearly explained at all.

I am an investor. I am tied into all kinds of coin activity and the stock market.
I oversee 3 investment funds.

I like Ultracoin - mostly because IT IS developed and is making effort to bridge into real world commerce.

Been waiting on the sidelines with them to get these simple issues resolved.

Catallaxy
Activity: 320
Guys,
Bumface did allready inform two weeks ago the exchanges about the wallet update.
We are  busy to contact several persons but getting contact is very slow....
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Nothing wrong with the coin the problem is those f..... exchange forget to UPDATE WALLET simple
I was going to write the same Smiley

NO! I made a withdraw from Ultracoin Pool and after 1 hour there aren't any coins on my account.  There is not even information on MintPal about pending withdrawals.
All coins dissapeared ! a lost a large amout of money !!!! fuck !
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
I agree 100% with raptures analysis of ultracoin on Facebook! Very knowledgable man!

Pages:
Jump to: