Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AsicCoin (ASC) | SHA256 - The coin for ASIC Mining! | No Premine - page 27. (Read 138901 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Any reason that its been rising recently?
Activity: 635
Merit: 208
Belgian based crypto-enthusiast
Currently mining this coin Cheesy hope this will rise in the future Smiley
Activity: 725
Merit: 500
ASC - AsicCoin added to the iSpace Mining Pools - http://asc.ispace.co.uk
Activity: 42
i am selling 3,5 million ASC for BTC or LTC.
give me a ping if you are interested in!

ASC===^are you still holding?
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I keep getting the "no block source available - 9 weeks behind"
even after creating the asiccoin.conf file with the addnodes

addnode=173.71.201.121
addnode=14.161.68.183
addnode=192.3.79.186
addnode=98.214.94.227

I have successfully done this with other Alt-coins, this is the only client that doesnt work.

it's all ok now, just took a few days for some reason.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I see the price of this coin just dropping and dropping to an eventual 0.00000001. Is this the sad ending or what?

you can trade in against LTC too

https://coinex.pw/trade/asc_ltc
Activity: 18
I see the price of this coin just dropping and dropping to an eventual 0.00000001. Is this the sad ending or what?

i've been a buyer as of the past 24 hours!
Cool you have a bunch? *PM me your email!!!
Activity: 63
Activity: 453
dfgfdgfdg
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I can confirm it, I found it  

Block: 160877 {Edit: also 165919}
Miner: Aurum
Date: 11/11/2012, 14:58:52
Coins: 8,096

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 34
It has been 8 weeks since this launched and not one person... NOT ONE OF YOU MINERS, TRADERS, DEVELOPERS NOR PROMOTERS... have pointed out the one BLATANT issue with this coin.

It is posted right in the ANN post by the OP and not mentioned by a single person here... you all FAIL AT MATH!!!!

- 1/100 chance (about every hour) for one 8096-coin block (2^13 coins)

2^13 = 8192 scrubs... i only started to read about ASC today and pointed some hashes at it... and I saw this right off the bat... just wow...

Relevant

But seriously, OP can you confirm or deny?
It has been 8 weeks since this launched and not one person... NOT ONE OF YOU MINERS, TRADERS, DEVELOPERS NOR PROMOTERS... have pointed out the one BLATANT issue with this coin.

It is posted right in the ANN post by the OP and not mentioned by a single person here... you all FAIL AT MATH!!!!

2^13 = 8192 scrubs... i only started to read about ASC today and pointed some hashes at it... and I saw this right off the bat... just wow...

no prob it will work itself out~ jus keep the computerzzz mining! haha =) weee
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
This is for all does that think bitcoin difficulty aint worth it anymore
Activity: 237
Merit: 101
Tweet from BigVern @cryptsy

ASICCOIN ASC now added to the XPM and LTC Markets
wow! excellent news, go ASC go!)

Except that the price has fallen into the basement.  Will this coin ever be worth anything?
if you Try to buy some solid amounts of ASC you'll find out that it is too hard to really buy'em
Activity: 6

Except that the price has fallen into the basement.  Will this coin ever be worth anything?
Activity: 237
Merit: 101

Activity: 109
Bitcoin Foundation Member

Activity: 252