Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AssetStream-The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform - page 38. (Read 6450 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Now about 1.7 billion people use banking services and potentially, they will all become your customers. I think you choose the right development vector.

Probably you did not understand something. In Forbes, they wrote that about 1.7 billion adults do not use banks and loans.
Activity: 105
Now about 1.7 billion people use banking services and potentially, they will all become your customers. I think you choose the right development vector.
Activity: 99
Will the owners of the tokens receive any rewards?
Activity: 46
On the platform, it will be possible not only to lend, but also to invest safely in new startups.
Activity: 59
There are statistics on how many lenders are already registered on the platform?

The platform works in test mode and there is no separation between borrowers and lenders on the platform.
Activity: 67
There are statistics on how many lenders are already registered on the platform?
Activity: 59
The prototype has long been launched, you can register and check https://play.assetstream.co/login
Activity: 79
Do you have a mvp (prototype) lending platform?
Activity: 28
I think it depends on the conditions set in the smart contract. Conditions may be different for different lenders.
Activity: 84
What penalties will be issued to the borrower for late payment of the loan?
Activity: 87
At first, loans will be issued only to residents of Thailand or everyone?

As far as I understand, everyone can take a loan, the token will be tied to the local currency of Thailand.
Activity: 97
At first, loans will be issued only to residents of Thailand or everyone?
Activity: 93
If my wife took the loan, they can take the car from me if the wife does not return the loan.?
Activity: 70
Your project shows excellent results. You get top marks on trackers, but I rarely see news about your project in the well-known media. Why?
Activity: 96
Can I buy a credit rating upgrade?
Activity: 105
How many credits can take a single user?

I think it will depend on his credit rating.
Activity: 99
How many credits can take a single user?
Activity: 14
I can create a second account, if the first I have a low credit score?
Activity: 16
Registration on assetstream paid?
Activity: 15
On assetstream, I can present their start-up for the collection of investment?
Pages:
Jump to: