Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AssetStream-The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform - page 40. (Read 6450 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
All cryptocurrencies depend on Bitcoin. The only exceptions are stable coins.
Activity: 30
Will the price of the token depend on Bitcoin and the general mood of the market?
Activity: 33
If you fail to raise the required amount, you will return the money to investors?
Activity: 40
Better give your friend a referral link to AssetStream.

He will receive a loan, and you will earn on the referral link
Activity: 46
Tokens will be distributed among investors at the end of the ICO. This is a normal practice, since it is not known when the investment charges will end.
Activity: 59
Are tokens credited immediately after purchase or do you need to wait for the end of ICO?
Activity: 67
ICO will be completed when all tokens allocated for this stage are sold.
Activity: 59
I will not find information about the completion of the token sale. How long does an ICO last?
Activity: 79
I think it depends on the lender, but it can be small amounts, because the blockchain stellar has low commission fees.

About interest on the loan, I find it difficult to answer
Activity: 84
The lower the loan amount, the higher the interest rate?
Activity: 84
What is the minimum amount you can provide as a loan?
Activity: 87
To buy tokens, do I have to go through KYC?

You can buy AST tokens without verification, but for withdrawing tokens from the platform or for lending you will need KYC
Activity: 97
To buy tokens, do I have to go through KYC?
Activity: 93
If I have problems with the payment of the loan, can I extend the term of the loan?

I think that the smart contract cannot be changed. You need to negotiate these terms and conditions before concluding a transaction with a lender.
Activity: 70
If I have problems with the payment of the loan, can I extend the term of the loan?
Activity: 96
You are too cruel. If this situation happened for the first time, the user account can be frozen until the loan is returned by the borrower.
Activity: 105
If the borrower does not return the loan, his account will be blocked or he will be able to continue to take new loans?

I think that such borrowers have no place on AssetStream and their account should be blocked for life.
Activity: 99
If the borrower does not return the loan, his account will be blocked or he will be able to continue to take new loans?
Activity: 34
How will debt collection take place if the borrower does not have money and real estate?

Decisions on such a case may be different, but in any case, the decision is made only by the court.
Activity: 30
How will debt collection take place if the borrower does not have money and real estate?
Pages:
Jump to: