Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AssetStream-The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform - page 39. (Read 6450 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Are you considering opening branches in Russia?
Activity: 15
Initially the service will be launched in Thailand? Take loans will be available only in Thai Baht?
Activity: 34
You need to discuss in advance the nuances of early repayment and prescribe these conditions in a smart contract
Activity: 30
Smart contract can not be changed. Even repaying the loan, you will have to pay all interest.
Activity: 33
Is it possible to repay a loan ahead of time and not pay interest?
Activity: 40
The Russian government will never be able to track wallet owners! Buy as much as you want
Activity: 46
Is it possible to get loans in the cryptocurrency of the citizens of Russia?
Activity: 59
Does your startup have consulting advice? I'm interested in the nuances of your business
Activity: 67
Bank is always not reliable. The bank often blocks user accounts until clarification of circumstances
Activity: 59
Why do you need to open agencies if loans can be credited to bank cards?
Activity: 79
Will credit be credited in cryptocurrency or in dollars to a virtual card?
Activity: 28
If the lender has on account of 10 bitcoins. Should he lend them to 1 person? or is it possible to issue several credits for a total of 10 bitcoins?
Activity: 84
That is, to repay a loan you will need to buy an AST token?

This will cause the price of the token to rise, but you say that the token has a stable price.
Activity: 87
I understand that each country will have its own token and it is in it that the borrower will pay interest
Activity: 97
Will the token be pegged to the dollar or to the local currency of Thailand?
Activity: 93
Reddit changed, the group in the telegram changed. The team is looking for its own way to success, because before the start of the sale token, there are 5 days left
Activity: 70
This story is silent. I think they got an automatic filter or a complaint from a competitor.

Technical support reddit responds very long
Activity: 96
What happened to the old SubReddit? I understand it has not yet been unblocked?
Activity: 105
Did you manage to solve the problem with your SubReddit?

Yes, yesterday they created a new SubReddit  https://www.reddit.com/r/AssetStreamOfficial/
Activity: 99
Did you manage to solve the problem with your SubReddit?
Pages:
Jump to: