Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ASSPACE TOKEN [ASP] - adultsocial.space - Crowdsale launch October 25 - page 2. (Read 3475 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
That's best than all what I see on Internet ever
Activity: 56
ASSPACE (ASP) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
Analytics and rating look well
Activity: 112
Hello

We are the ICO rating with fair analysis of each listed project. Our team made analysis of your project and marked it as 3/10. Here is the link https://icobuffer.com/projects/asspace-token
Activity: 14
Merit: 5
Hey guys, good luck with ASSPACE Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for over 400K+ monthly potential investors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I want to know your telegram  Wink

We have 3:
t.me/asspacetoken - Official Channel

t.me/asspace - Diuscussion

t.me/asspacebounty - Bounty
Hey guys, good luck with ASSPACE Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for our 200K unique monthly visitors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage

Crypt0next, we will submit it in near days! Thank you for proposal!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
seems like an interesting project

is your team already active in the adult space? does the whole social network still need to be coded or you already have working parts or beta?
Thanks,

yes we have some parts, but that does not correlate with what is in WP. Will try to make alpha release in April or May. Now is necessary to find workable solution for internal payments.

well ... we will wait

is your team already active in the adult space? does the whole social network still need to be coded or you already have working parts or beta?
Thanks,

yes we have some parts, but that does not correlate with what is in WP. Will try to make alpha release in April or May. Now is necessary to find workable solution for internal payments.
Activity: 61

For some reason asspace does not sound sexy. The name could be better.

on the contrary, I really like their name, sounds great and immediately everything is clear about what it's about.
is it still possible to participate in the bounty?

Hi!
We will check and analyze in 1st part of January bounty results and definitely will prolong it.
Bounty link is here -->> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24366775
The achieved results at 1st stage will will be counted at 2nd.
about the terms of the airdrop and the timing of its conduct where you can find out? From the branch?

Regarding airdrop information will appear soon...it will be new bitcointalk topic, link will be here in main tread
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

on the contrary, I really like their name, sounds great and immediately everything is clear about what it's about.
is it still possible to participate in the bounty?
about the terms of the airdrop and the timing of its conduct where you can find out? From the branch?
Something I can not find ..... a table of bounty with statuses exists?
Hi, you are right. After discuss of the first two weeks results we decided not to do it. There are not many participants and only few will reach payable amount 2,5M ASP's. So after the end of ICO and after we check payouts we will go to make AirDrop for all participants who will find forces to write something in main tread!
Something I can not find ..... a table of bounty with statuses exists?
hello dev, i think you must do a promotion on your project, like airdrop because i see only slightly people who commented on your thread. only my opinion.

You are right:) After the end of PreICO which seems will be unsexcessfull may be will do for all interested subscribers or etc. Air drop!
It is abbreviation from adult social space. Target was to make name that would be remembered, doesn't sound sweety and with a bit of lechery perception
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
hello dev, i think you must do a promotion on your project, like airdrop because i see only slightly people who commented on your thread. only my opinion.
Activity: 285
POLYMERIUM listed at https://foxico.io/project/asspacetoken

PM me if you have an advertising needs i hope to make your an ICO a great success!
Thank U for your offer, if you are ready to work on the ASP tokens basis you are welcome! Otherway such mkt movements that now is better to keep your crypto in your oun pocket:)
Pages:
Jump to: