Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ASSPACE TOKEN [ASP] - adultsocial.space - Crowdsale launch October 25 - page 4. (Read 3475 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
FB changes  Grin New url https://www.facebook.com/asspacetoken
Congratulations! This is a big step forward!
Interesting project, much interesting from all the ero and dating projectes growing lately like mushrooms.
I will be following looking for more in the  future.
Good luck Wink

thank you for your kind words. may be interested in our bounty program?

I could participate in the bounty on social networks, in the Russian community, though I do not have much experience in this

ASSPACE TOKEN BOUNTY CAMPAIGN is LIVE. Russian yet is not taken, so you can take it!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2384689.new#new
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Interesting project, much interesting from all the ero and dating projectes growing lately like mushrooms.
Good luck Wink

I could participate in the bounty on social networks, in the Russian community, though I do not have much experience in this
Good luck Wink

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Good luck Wink
Are you waiting for bounties?
Good news, we're finally almost ready to offer cooperation to interested users  Roll Eyes
With this high bonus amount, it can scare investors, because the return on top of this bonus is very absurd and surreal .. Just a suggestion could lower this value

This is Pre-ICO launch. ICO will start the same date in a year. 150% is payment for investor's risk.

So ICO is in October 2018?

Yes, you are right! We take time to get better result than avarage shit in a month without idea!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Stars can't shine without darkness.
With this high bonus amount, it can scare investors, because the return on top of this bonus is very absurd and surreal .. Just a suggestion could lower this value

This is Pre-ICO launch. ICO will start the same date in a year. 150% is payment for investor's risk.

So ICO is in October 2018?
Asspace Token ICO is listed at https://foxico.io/project/asspacetoken

Ahooleeman, interesting to know what would be ASSPACE score for rather than noname team?

Activity: 476
Merit: 111
Very few people are interested in ASSPACE TOKEN here! This will raise your spirits! Ho-ho-ho!!!

CHECK IT OUT
https://youtu.be/swucj5H4dLI
Is almost ready bounties program. Who is interested please contact us by e-mail [email protected]

Activity: 52
Merit: 5
Asscoin, very good Grin
Good luck
Wow the bonus is very big . Crowdsale is near because as of now its october 15 and we have only 10 days to open crowdsale. Goodluck asspace token I hope many investor will invest to the crowdsale so it will become successful in the future. I hope you keep update this thread so aware the coming investor what the news about asspace token.  Goodluck to your team and future investor!

Sure! And if you will ask questions, we will be happy to answer them.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Equivoque! Thebestis7950, only one extra letter could change the sense!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
Wow the bonus is very big . Crowdsale is near because as of now its october 15 and we have only 10 days to open crowdsale. Goodluck asspace token I hope many investor will invest to the crowdsale so it will become successful in the future. I hope you keep update this thread so aware the coming investor what the news about asspace token.  Goodluck to your team and future investor!
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
I can't wait to be in someone's ass space
We like that offer ourselves!
Pages:
Jump to: