Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ASSPACE TOKEN [ASP] - adultsocial.space - Crowdsale launch October 25 - page 3. (Read 3475 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
ASSPACE Tokens listed at https://foxico.io/project/asspacetoken

PM me if you have an advertising needs i hope to make your an ICO a great success!
POLYMERIUM listed at https://foxico.io/project/asspacetoken

PM me if you have an advertising needs i hope to make your an ICO a great success!
Activity: 80
Social network web application platform, look like interesting project, How much the value of the Asspace Token value? do you have a bounty program for Asspace Token dev?
ASSPACE Token value is not predictable, amount is huge - 100KKK and only depends how deep the project will entice users. Bounty is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbounty-asspace-token-bounty-program-ico-is-live-2384689
Activity: 672
simply getting the job done
Social network web application platform, look like interesting project, How much the value of the Asspace Token value? do you have a bounty program for Asspace Token dev?
I have attended. But I find the community seems less interested in this project. What's going on? I see this is a good project that
Hey! Really that it is! We decide do not throw up rising crypto for fake talks. Our ASSTeam is for old school slow organic growth.
Activity: 57
I have attended. But I find the community seems less interested in this project. What's going on? I see this is a good project that
Hi! How much money do you want to raise?
The time is not best for fundrising, we know that! Amount of rised will affect only for development activity. Some can be done without funds, some not. Best for fast start - 8K ETH. If will be rised less than adecuate amount for development it will take much more time to get expected results, up to +∞  Grin
The project is interesting, but the idea is not new already. There were many such.
It does not reflect reality. There are many adult-crypto projects but most of them copy existing webcam sites and applying blockchain payment solution. This has secondary importance for ASSPACE project. First is to make frivolously ecosystem where Users demand creates supply, where Users on a free will stimulate others to produce content. Sure it will be with ASSPACE support (see below Bounty distribution, %)  And then......commercial features, like branded marketplaces for content producers in exchange for freezing some amount of ASPs, etc...
Activity: 224
Hi! How much money do you want to raise?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
The project is interesting, but the idea is not new already. There were many such.
Activity: 266
Merit: 150
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
it's really great project... let's support it. i am sure will get good result. let's do it dev.
It's time to start reading ASSPACE White Paper

Interesting project. I will follow its implementation.

Good luck in viewing wp!
Hi,

What will be the minimum cap and what will happen with the unsold tokens?

There is no any minimal amount, as you can see in wp! our lazy crowdfunding campany is based on the principle: the quieter you go, the further you'll get. As contract decimals is 0 full amount will be really necessary for adequate cost of likes and etc. inside adult social space
CyberMiles
Hi,

What will be the minimum cap and what will happen with the unsold tokens?
Activity: 280
At first glance, the project is very interesting. I will study WP!
The name is really funny.

I like it!

Good luck!

Thanks for your view on our project!
Activity: 294
Merit: 29
The name is really funny.

I like it!

Good luck!
Why do not you have new messages, registration in the company of Twitter, facebook is available? Everything is working? Is the company alive?

Hi! yes, it's live! Thinking on changing rules for improving results!
1576 Responses, 1451 unique names and wallets. Need to check if anyone reached payable amount, but expect yet not.
Activity: 753
Why do not you have new messages, registration in the company of Twitter, facebook is available? Everything is working? Is the company alive?
Pages:
Jump to: