Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] ATHERO| IOT |INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS| 🚀💥 - page 10. (Read 31125 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502
The idea behind this project look really good

Lol, you don't see what was discussed in this thread? this project is like losing the future, losing trust even the website can't be accessed  Cheesy
Maybe he just pursued the post without seeing what was happening in this thread Grin By the way, do they have no intention of improving the website until now? very unfortunate.
Activity: 264
Merit: 10

Lol, you don't see what was discussed in this thread? this project is like losing the future, losing trust even the website can't be accessed  Cheesy
Activity: 141
Merit: 4
Activity: 2184
Merit: 718
Their token is worthless as their project, i don't think they will bother by selling their tokens at an exchange, their ico funding is already enough for them to go in a vacation, all we can hope is for them to go in a jail.
Fraudsters will never be satisfied with what they have got, while there is something they can make sure they do, including selling their tokens at a cheap price

There is no place for holders of tokens to sell, no buy order even in crex24 sell orders at 0.00000002 btc
In fact, they did not use ICO funds for development
This is sad for investors who didn't know it would end up like this, the fact that they scammed 19 million off from investors and time from the bounty hunters, they didn't even bother to keep their website up now.

Even more interesting is that we have never seen investors protest the developer's policies instead of bounty hunters who question the team's performance
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
We are very sorry for delay. We are back on track.
Distribution of bounty THO tokens will begin in a few minutes.
All THO bounty tokens will be distributed in next 48 hours.

(Website will be re-activated soon )
That's really great & I apologize for my negative posts about athero project, Athero should post this news months ago.
Already Athero lost reputation and many people lost faith in this project but hope now if athero will work very well then athero could be successful.

What's there to apologize for? This sort of behavior from the team shouldn't be condoned or encourage. Zoom out and take a look at the bigger picture. Market starts to pump and suddenly, they come back alive? Don't be taken in. They're here to dump and finally disappear
Because they came back and started distribution but i think they come back cause of green market.
Again they are disappeared and bounty manager also cleared that Athero is a scam project and hope so SEC will investigate for investors money.
Bounty hunters once again wrecked by athero scam project.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Sadly project. Why Athero trust not so red as can be?
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
Does anyone understand what is happening? Why did they write message on May 7 and started sending tokens, and then disappeared again... the only thing that comes to my mind is that they want earn more money by selling tokens on the exchange, but volumes very low and they can't sell good amounts of tokens. So they make this to collect 1-2 BTC, the are so meanie:)
yes, I agree with you the team deliberately made an announcement here so that the volume on the market can go up and they can sell the tokens they have, after that they disappear again and I'm sure someday they will return to do the same, so we must be careful

It is completely waste posting any type of activity here because they have already cheated the bounty hunters by not giving their credit of work. Which is very shame because they proved themselves they are very legit and cheated the innocent investors that why many people are losing their confidence with the ICO's.

Spot on. Athero should be added to the deadcoin/shitcoin offering list and be done with. The project started with so much promises - had reservations about some of the site's wordings though. Guess it goes to prove if something bugs you, take a hike
Activity: 854
Does anyone understand what is happening? Why did they write message on May 7 and started sending tokens, and then disappeared again... the only thing that comes to my mind is that they want earn more money by selling tokens on the exchange, but volumes very low and they can't sell good amounts of tokens. So they make this to collect 1-2 BTC, the are so meanie:)
yes, I agree with you the team deliberately made an announcement here so that the volume on the market can go up and they can sell the tokens they have, after that they disappear again and I'm sure someday they will return to do the same, so we must be careful

It is completely waste posting any type of activity here because they have already cheated the bounty hunters by not giving their credit of work. Which is very shame because they proved themselves they are very legit and cheated the innocent investors that why many people are losing their confidence with the ICO's.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 565
Actually I've forgotten this project because have brought my money and other investors but today I'm curious about the announcement saying if distribution will be carried out in the next 48 but in fact they did nothing and after this if they distribute I think prices will not be valuable in the market because investors have lost confidence in this project

Unless I'm wrong, seems like they've already sent to CREX24 and Mercatox for the dumping already according to this smart contract address: https://etherscan.io/token/0x64fa5d4fafa693d4b9f4e16fbdd1ac0e30b048b2#balances

Save yourself and get out before they leave you bag holding their worthless assets
We are very sorry for delay. We are back on track.
Distribution of bounty THO tokens will begin in a few minutes.
All THO bounty tokens will be distributed in next 48 hours.

(Website will be re-activated soon )
That's really great & I apologize for my negative posts about athero project, Athero should post this news months ago.
Already Athero lost reputation and many people lost faith in this project but hope now if athero will work very well then athero could be successful.

What's there to apologize for? This sort of behavior from the team shouldn't be condoned or encourage. Zoom out and take a look at the bigger picture. Market starts to pump and suddenly, they come back alive? Don't be taken in. They're here to dump and finally disappear
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
Actually I've forgotten this project because have brought my money and other investors but today I'm curious about the announcement saying if distribution will be carried out in the next 48 but in fact they did nothing and after this if they distribute I think prices will not be valuable in the market because investors have lost confidence in this project
cbw
Activity: 1008
Merit: 430
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat
I have received it in the morning but as you can see the price has down rapidly, ya for now it's worthless, even mercatox has closed deposits of THO. I think for now the team should to clarify their situation to holder, and first step they need to update social media pages and open the telegram chat, once again, if they are seriously to build this project, don't ever disappear like this again!

And for all participant, kindly check your wallet now..
if I may know which campaign you are joining? because I've checked several wallets of signature participants who haven't received THO tokens or they haven't finished the distribution?
There are only few LinkedIn campaign participants received THO and there is no more distribution because again they are disappeared.
Wipro bounty manager said that he tried his best to contact with team but failed, no response from team.
I can't access Athero bounty TG group but i got notification message and there I got all this info. Anyone can see Wipro messages ?? 
The administrators of the Telegram Athero group stated that the distribution of the token should begin on May 9th.  After that, there is no information and the indicators of etherscan do not show token transfers to any of the participants at all.  Based on this, it can be concluded that the distribution of tokens remains only in words.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
I have received it in the morning but as you can see the price has down rapidly, ya for now it's worthless, even mercatox has closed deposits of THO. I think for now the team should to clarify their situation to holder, and first step they need to update social media pages and open the telegram chat, once again, if they are seriously to build this project, don't ever disappear like this again!

And for all participant, kindly check your wallet now..
if I may know which campaign you are joining? because I've checked several wallets of signature participants who haven't received THO tokens or they haven't finished the distribution?
There are only few LinkedIn campaign participants received THO and there is no more distribution because again they are disappeared.
Wipro bounty manager said that he tried his best to contact with team but failed, no response from team.
I can't access Athero bounty TG group but i got notification message and there I got all this info. Anyone can see Wipro messages ?? 
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
Their token is worthless as their project, i don't think they will bother by selling their tokens at an exchange, their ico funding is already enough for them to go in a vacation, all we can hope is for them to go in a jail.
Fraudsters will never be satisfied with what they have got, while there is something they can make sure they do, including selling their tokens at a cheap price

There is no place for holders of tokens to sell, no buy order even in crex24 sell orders at 0.00000002 btc
This is sad for investors who didn't know it would end up like this, the fact that they scammed 19 million off from investors and time from the bounty hunters, they didn't even bother to keep their website up now.
the information has all been lost, the website cannot be opened again,
and their social media has been inactive since February, so sad
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

Activity: 2184
Merit: 718

Activity: 2044
Merit: 565
Activity: 672
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

Thats true, their tokens are worthless.  Bad team and no progress in this project, it will be useless if you receive a non-valuable token.
Pages:
Jump to: