Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] ATHERO| IOT |INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS| 🚀💥 - page 6. (Read 31125 times)

cbw
Activity: 1008
Merit: 430
How long will this story last? He appears here and writes something, then disappears for several months. I've also participated in the bounty campaign and also did not get any payments like the others, so I don’t quite understand how bounty hunters can be guilty of a price drop.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

We don't want argument but athero said hunters dump the price of athero, I want to know who got the bounty reward?
Athero just posted in the air without any evidence and you said we should give them bit more time!!  Sad

No one has been paid by the team and the team is a scammer. The scammer was spreading lies if the bounty hunters is a party who has dumped the token but no one gets any payment from the team. Can you tell me when this scammer was accusing bounty hunters before? The scammer always becomes a big liar.
I hope that he will be got his karma. Accusation for THO already made.
No doubt they are scammer and now they are trying to be green in front of community, especially few still supporting this project. Strange!!  Undecided
In the previous page Athero said bounty hunters dumped their tokens to 1 satoshi, I joined bounty but got nothing so far!
Check athero post here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51943710
I don't think any bounty hunter can sell at the 1sts price because currently no one has received THO during the past time. This is a lie of this project and they will definitely leave here with big money. I don't like the way this project works and will never return because I know for sure that I have been scam. Anyway, I will be more careful in other projects and this project has given me a lot of useful lessons
Activity: 826
Merit: 117

We don't want argument but athero said hunters dump the price of athero, I want to know who got the bounty reward?
Athero just posted in the air without any evidence and you said we should give them bit more time!!  Sad

No one has been paid by the team and the team is a scammer. The scammer was spreading lies if the bounty hunters is a party who has dumped the token but no one gets any payment from the team. Can you tell me when this scammer was accusing bounty hunters before? The scammer always becomes a big liar.
No doubt they are scammer and now they are trying to be green in front of community, especially few still supporting this project. Strange!!  Undecided
In the previous page Athero said bounty hunters dumped their tokens to 1 satoshi, I joined bounty but got nothing so far!
Check athero post here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51943710
Activity: 938
Merit: 500

Nobody got the payment from the Athero, i hope he is saying lie to the community in order to convince the community, after crowdsale, they keep on saying like these words. Even i doubt whether they have released the investor's investment or not.
Don't expect to get payment from this project, because there's scam project and the team is gone with the mony they get from crowdsale.
is it true that investors and participants of the bounty are not paid ?,
I see on Twitter that Athero gets 19 million USD on crowdsale, if the participant doesn't get paid it's too much for me
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club

Nobody got the payment from the Athero, i hope he is saying lie to the community in order to convince the community, after crowdsale, they keep on saying like these words. Even i doubt whether they have released the investor's investment or not.
Don't expect to get payment from this project, because there's scam project and the team is gone with the mony they get from crowdsale.
So you want to say that there is no hope of getting paid from this project and to be clearer, it's better to just look at the development later
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

Until now, all bounty hunters were unable to earn any bonuses from this project. I can be sure this is the scam project and you will never be able to see this coin in your wallet. I personally worked very well during the past 2 months but when I asked questions about bounty issues, they chose to remain silent instead of answering my questions so don't expect you to earn money in the project.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 2054
It seems that it is a quite complicated problem and regarding bounty distribution whether they have done well or not because until now no one has received it, I hope this problem can be finished soon
Look like they has been made mistaken by wrong  bounty manager here, i don't thing so they don't know about it and hope can handle it fast to distributing hunter worked
Activity: 518
Top rated Cryptocompare info resource has included Athero in its listing.
Real-Time Coin Prices, Historical Charts and Crypto Market Cap.  

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/tho/overview
is this site crazy or not seeing what happened? how can scam projects be on their site? ATHERO will always be SCAM project before you return funds to all investors
Cryptocompare is not for free.
It seems Athero is not scam.
They refunded all investors.
And now they are trying to continue in development of Athero project.
At least we should give a bit more time to developers. (before making accussations)
how they will develop if investor funds are actually used. LOL
they have no funds and the project dies, and I agree with Miningguru, can you give evidence They refunded all investors.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
At least we should give a bit more time to developers. (before making accussations)

Can you share me any proof, to whom they have refunded the money back to their wallets? Even they keep saying they are distributing the bounties but till now nobody didn't receive, if they are very serious about the project why don't they give updates after the conclusion of the crowd sales.
look at the clapperhead trust, the account is a buy account, so he can't be trusted that maybe the account is the owner of athero
You should do proper research before making acussations.I recieved bad trust when I wanted to buy another account...

(This is my personal bitcointalk account. Registered in 2014 ... First and same owner all the time) 

Activity: 103

Can you share me any proof, to whom they have refunded the money back to their wallets? Even they keep saying they are distributing the bounties but till now nobody didn't receive, if they are very serious about the project why don't they give updates after the conclusion of the crowd sales.
look at the clapperhead trust, the account is a buy account, so he can't be trusted that maybe the account is the owner of athero
You should do proper research before making acussations.I recieved bad trust when I wanted to buy another account...

(This is my personal bitcointalk account. Registered in 2014 ... First and same owner all the time) 
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club

is this site crazy or not seeing what happened? how can scam projects be on their site? ATHERO will always be SCAM project before you return funds to all investors

It seems that it is a quite complicated problem and regarding bounty distribution whether they have done well or not because until now no one has received it, I hope this problem can be finished soon
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

Activity: 103

copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

I thought he was paying for the listing, there was no way he could just list it, and I am sure the website also did not investigate first about this project
Activity: 518

Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

There is almost no liquidity at this project and I don't like to see this coin at a lower price because I have not had any payments from this bounty project so far. Now I just hope to get a small amount of money from this project and can liquidate at the best price. I think it would be very easy if your project could list this coin in a better exchange. Personally I waiting and will support your decision as this project will soon develop if the community works again.
copper member
Activity: 93
Merit: 11

Pages:
Jump to: