Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] ATHERO| IOT |INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS| 🚀💥 - page 9. (Read 31125 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

The fact is that tokens that were transferred some time ago do not mean that they were part of a reward for a bounty company.  This could be an internal transaction.  They promised to make the distribution of tokens back on May 9, but today they don’t answer any questions at all and don’t provide any update information.  In addition, the loss of the availability of their official website speaks primarily about the fraud of this project.  I think that for a number of factors this project is similar to all those whose teams were real scammers.
yes, seeing the current situation, and promises that they have said are full of lies, they should be immediately arrested and accountable for their actions. because they have harmed many people

Bounty programs do not have legal agreements  Cheesy so the participants can't do anything this problem only creates a negative image for the project
Is the absence of this legal agreement arguably we as participants cannot validate the matter to the authorities? And if it's true, of course, as a participant, they can't do anything else

As far as I know, bounty participants cannot because there are no legal ties also not accompanied by a contract

This kind of waste a lot of our time. This has already verified as a scam and not only for the bounty hunters but the investors to consider the team is not active and there was only a pathetic guy that claimed himself as a bounty manager and not a part of the team. No development and this one has already died.
I don't wanna talk a lot about that dude. This is actually a dead project.
Yeah Athero is a official scam because they also not responded to bounty manager and he said that this project is a scam.
On the other hand team also absent, no single update from team so how we can wait more finally hunters worked for another scam project and investors invested on garbage project.
I honestly regret promoting a scam project that I thought that the project is legit because there are many bounty hunters join in their campaign so I attracted to join in their campaign because they have lots of supporters.

Just wasted my time promoting them as I said before if they lock the telegram and no response when the distribution should start last February it's obvious that they just created this project to collect and make a profit by selling fake ICO coin.

We shouldn't tolerate this scammer strategy and next time don't trust a campaign with newbie account.

I have participated in their bounty campaign too. It was looked like promising project. And I had good opinion about Athero. Unfortunately, it is really scam. Only lost time promoting this project.
How do you know that Athero scams?
is there an accurate link to explain this project? it's a pity if they really are a scam,

I myself am still confused whether indeed this project is really scam or not possible so that it is better to be better, we just keep abreast of its development, who knows, later there will be new information but somehow it returns to each decision
Why you are still confused about this project? Where is team and where is product ?? that makes project alive or scam so team disappeared, that's why athero is scam project. Reputation of this project is dead, totally dead. Even that bounty manager confirmed that athero is a scam project.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

The fact is that tokens that were transferred some time ago do not mean that they were part of a reward for a bounty company.  This could be an internal transaction.  They promised to make the distribution of tokens back on May 9, but today they don’t answer any questions at all and don’t provide any update information.  In addition, the loss of the availability of their official website speaks primarily about the fraud of this project.  I think that for a number of factors this project is similar to all those whose teams were real scammers.
yes, seeing the current situation, and promises that they have said are full of lies, they should be immediately arrested and accountable for their actions. because they have harmed many people

Bounty programs do not have legal agreements  Cheesy so the participants can't do anything this problem only creates a negative image for the project
Is the absence of this legal agreement arguably we as participants cannot validate the matter to the authorities? And if it's true, of course, as a participant, they can't do anything else

As far as I know, bounty participants cannot because there are no legal ties also not accompanied by a contract

This kind of waste a lot of our time. This has already verified as a scam and not only for the bounty hunters but the investors to consider the team is not active and there was only a pathetic guy that claimed himself as a bounty manager and not a part of the team. No development and this one has already died.
Yeah Athero is a official scam because they also not responded to bounty manager and he said that this project is a scam.
On the other hand team also absent, no single update from team so how we can wait more finally hunters worked for another scam project and investors invested on garbage project.
I honestly regret promoting a scam project that I thought that the project is legit because there are many bounty hunters join in their campaign so I attracted to join in their campaign because they have lots of supporters.

Just wasted my time promoting them as I said before if they lock the telegram and no response when the distribution should start last February it's obvious that they just created this project to collect and make a profit by selling fake ICO coin.

We shouldn't tolerate this scammer strategy and next time don't trust a campaign with newbie account.

I have participated in their bounty campaign too. It was looked like promising project. And I had good opinion about Athero. Unfortunately, it is really scam. Only lost time promoting this project.
is there an accurate link to explain this project? it's a pity if they really are a scam,

I myself am still confused whether indeed this project is really scam or not possible so that it is better to be better, we just keep abreast of its development, who knows, later there will be new information but somehow it returns to each decision
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

A lot of my friends have lost money in this project and really Athero is now a scam project so we don't have too much hope to trust them again. I think this is an end to this bad project and Athero will soon be forgotten in the near future because they do not have any answers for investors and bounty participants are not paid either. I wasted my time on this project and I would probably leave
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app

Activity: 264
Merit: 10
the Athero project is dead and THO will no longer be traded on Mercatox or CREX24, the development team will never dare to appear because of shame or disappearance. they spend investors' money then have fun, indeed this must be solved by legal means. all Athero teams must be captured.

So where are the investors? why they never came to this thread  or maybe all are fake investors including funds collected  Huh

Investors come from various sources not only from this forum they complain from different places like email, telegram and others
Activity: 2184
Merit: 718
the Athero project is dead and THO will no longer be traded on Mercatox or CREX24, the development team will never dare to appear because of shame or disappearance. they spend investors' money then have fun, indeed this must be solved by legal means. all Athero teams must be captured.

So where are the investors? why they never came to this thread  or maybe all are fake investors including funds collected  Huh
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io

I am not regretting because already wrecked by many campaigns and do you remember about envion project there were also huge participants and we thought that this project is legit like athero but we got nothing from envion bounty campaign CEO caught in fraud. investors lost money and hunters wasted time on useless project. I always join those campaigns, listed on ICO rated websites so ICO rated websites should not list ICO's without investigation.  
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

Bounty programs do not have legal agreements  Cheesy so the participants can't do anything this problem only creates a negative image for the project

Activity: 2660
Merit: 509
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Bounty programs do not have legal agreements  Cheesy so the participants can't do anything this problem only creates a negative image for the project

Activity: 1568
COMBONetwork

Activity: 588

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
Next Generation Web3 Casino
The idea behind this project look really good

Lol, you don't see what was discussed in this thread? this project is like losing the future, losing trust even the website can't be accessed  Cheesy
Maybe he just pursued the post without seeing what was happening in this thread Grin By the way, do they have no intention of improving the website until now? very unfortunate.
It is true that it is very clear that he did not keep up with the progress of this project, so as long as they posted it, it was bad enough, and I hope they will immediately improve the website, be patient, wait for it
No doubt! i am bit confused that why they came back last week and start distribution and few wallets got bounty reward and again disappeared??
Project reputation is dead completely and if they really care about project then they should open TG chat room for investors and hunters and one admin should be there for manage community but Athero waste of time.  Lips sealed
The fact is that tokens that were transferred some time ago do not mean that they were part of a reward for a bounty company.  This could be an internal transaction.  They promised to make the distribution of tokens back on May 9, but today they don’t answer any questions at all and don’t provide any update information.  In addition, the loss of the availability of their official website speaks primarily about the fraud of this project.  I think that for a number of factors this project is similar to all those whose teams were real scammers.

Lol, you don't see what was discussed in this thread? this project is like losing the future, losing trust even the website can't be accessed  Cheesy
Maybe he just pursued the post without seeing what was happening in this thread Grin By the way, do they have no intention of improving the website until now? very unfortunate.
It is true that it is very clear that he did not keep up with the progress of this project, so as long as they posted it, it was bad enough, and I hope they will immediately improve the website, be patient, wait for it
No doubt! i am bit confused that why they came back last week and start distribution and few wallets got bounty reward and again disappeared??
Project reputation is dead completely and if they really care about project then they should open TG chat room for investors and hunters and one admin should be there for manage community but Athero waste of time.  Lips sealed
Activity: 1568
COMBONetwork

Activity: 2044
Merit: 565
Even more interesting is that we have never seen investors protest the developer's policies instead of bounty hunters who question the team's performance
this is also the question, should the developer disappear, investors will protest here because the telegram is being closed, but in reality there are no investors protesting? so are the funds collected as much as $20 million is genuine or just manipulation?
Pages:
Jump to: