Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Atomic Trade New Virtual Currency Exchange USD BTC - page 14. (Read 44352 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
from atomic chat:
Juanmi:  Atomic Trade Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAxjfhnxfqQ&feature=youtu.be
 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1002
Hi! 2 questions
1. When will 2FA with SMS notification be?
2. When will usd/btc trade open?
We need more traders....volume is tiny ((((
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Must say that support is very good, lost my pin and after confirming my identity was given a reset! awesome! keep at it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
thimo the dev
Amazing exchange!
legendary
have no confirmations email for registration!

Check spam folder?
problem solved! thx!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
have no confirmations email for registration!

Check spam folder?
legendary
I think of ATP somewhat like Common (nonvoting) shares. you collect dividends (every 6 hrs) but have no official vote in Atomic-Trade's management.
It's good. But I am concerned that the shareholders are not legally protected.

there is only 1 shareholder. ME lol and i lose more each month than most people make heeeheee
I do not like it. There is no guarantee that you do not close your site "tomorrow" and all owners of ATP remain with nothing

This is very true! However what do i gain from doing that?
all deposits of users....such as mtgox

That I can not legally do. If i did decide to shutdown for some odd reason (not going to happen but if it did) I would legally have to give users dutiful notice to withdraw and still process any remaining withdrawals even after closure until all accounts are reasonably settled. AKA I cant take anyone's $ and run I would be locked up within minutes.
ok. thanks for answers!
Activity: 599
Merit: 510
I think of ATP somewhat like Common (nonvoting) shares. you collect dividends (every 6 hrs) but have no official vote in Atomic-Trade's management.

there is only 1 shareholder. ME lol and i lose more each month than most people make heeeheee
I do not like it. There is no guarantee that you do not close your site "tomorrow" and all owners of ATP remain with nothing

That I can not legally do. If i did decide to shutdown for some odd reason (not going to happen but if it did) I would legally have to give users dutiful notice to withdraw and still process any remaining withdrawals even after closure until all accounts are reasonably settled. AKA I cant take anyone's $ and run I would be locked up within minutes.
legendary

legendary

legendary

yea but i always listen to what the community is saying
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
Yes and No. They are not legal shares of the company instead they are feeshares which represent a percentage of the sites income. The ATP is protected by the rules set out in the TOS however like all feeshares they are not shares of the company and have no legal bindings as such. If someone was interested in becoming a legal partner they would need to contact me directly and legally be added to the companies business registration.
So, if i buy for example 25% of all ATP, can i be a legal partner?

lol no i think someone is already above that though. Please contact me directly for such matters.
I'm currently working on sms auth however its not as simple to send sms globally as one would think :-( but i will get it. I have been concentrating on creating our own private hosting center which has been my focus as of late. Most of the servers have arrived and are sitting in the cage since the rails haven't arrived, ups system, rails, switches, routers, kvm, etc should arrive next week. Site backend codebase is being restructured to clear out bottlenecks and a new gui is also in the works that relies purely on asyc signalr to eliminate another one of the current bottlenecks.
legendary
Yes and No. They are not legal shares of the company instead they are feeshares which represent a percentage of the sites income. The ATP is protected by the rules set out in the TOS however like all feeshares they are not shares of the company and have no legal bindings as such. If someone was interested in becoming a legal partner they would need to contact me directly and legally be added to the companies business registration.
So, if i buy for example 25% of all ATP, can i be a legal partner?
Witch terms for partners?
legendary
Hello ByronP! I think about buing some shares of your cryptocurency exchange. I have one question. Would shareholders have any legal documents which include their buissness status?

not quite sure what you mean. I have no shareholders we do have a feeshare which is ATP.
Yes, I mean ATP. Is it not business shares?
It means that shareholders have no legal protection?
Do you plan to add 2FA with SMS code?
Pages:
Jump to: