Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Atomic Trade New Virtual Currency Exchange USD BTC - page 10. (Read 44351 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 100
So there's still no trading api for atomic-trade after all these months?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
ByronP
@AtomicTradeLLC
Issue has been resolved an I am bringing the site back up now which can take some time.

https://twitter.com/AtomicTradeLLC/status/487796086913138688

cached copy avail full live is still coming up
Activity: 411
Merit: 250
ByronP @AtomicTradeLLC  ·  41 мин
Site is down. I am working with M$ to get to the root of the problem.
https://twitter.com/AtomicTradeLLC/status/487796086913138688
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I transferred some darkcoin into atomic-trade about 2 hours ago.  No pending deposit, no balance.  I tried to open a chat with support, no one available.  I opened a ticket, they didn't give me a ticket number for reference and they haven't responded as of yet.  I would suggest that anyone planning on doing business at this site, take my experience to heart.  I'll update this thread if things work out, but I'm starting to be concerned.

It's been about 8 hours since my deposit was recorded in the blockchain.  I have not received a reply to my ticket nor has my account wallet been updated to reflect a change in the balance.  Luckily (I suppose) the transaction indicates that the funds have not been redeemed.  Presumably, they are still awaiting some resuscitation on the site back end.  I am still holding out hope.  I just thought other potential customers of this site should be aware of the turn-around time for having tickets resolved through this exchange.

Try catching Byron in chat or on the twitter.  For a one man team, the support is excellent.
I've never heard of anyone having a issue go unresolved or unresponded to for very long.  From my own experience I've had issues fixed within 24 hours which is faster then any other exchange I've used (and some of those actually employed support teams!).
Its one of the reasons I choosing Atomic as my preferred exchange as I've found it to reliable and trustworthy.  I have no concerns about using it or keeping my coins there and have been a member for months now without problems.

Darkwallet functionality has been restored, ticket turnaround time 11 hours.  Thank you Byron.

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
I transferred some darkcoin into atomic-trade about 2 hours ago.  No pending deposit, no balance.  I tried to open a chat with support, no one available.  I opened a ticket, they didn't give me a ticket number for reference and they haven't responded as of yet.  I would suggest that anyone planning on doing business at this site, take my experience to heart.  I'll update this thread if things work out, but I'm starting to be concerned.

It's been about 8 hours since my deposit was recorded in the blockchain.  I have not received a reply to my ticket nor has my account wallet been updated to reflect a change in the balance.  Luckily (I suppose) the transaction indicates that the funds have not been redeemed.  Presumably, they are still awaiting some resuscitation on the site back end.  I am still holding out hope.  I just thought other potential customers of this site should be aware of the turn-around time for having tickets resolved through this exchange.

Try catching Byron in chat or on the twitter.  For a one man team, the support is excellent.
I've never heard of anyone having a issue go unresolved or unresponded to for very long.  From my own experience I've had issues fixed within 24 hours which is faster then any other exchange I've used (and some of those actually employed support teams!).
Its one of the reasons I choosing Atomic as my preferred exchange as I've found it to reliable and trustworthy.  I have no concerns about using it or keeping my coins there and have been a member for months now without problems.

I transferred some darkcoin into atomic-trade about 2 hours ago.  No pending deposit, no balance.  I tried to open a chat with support, no one available.  I opened a ticket, they didn't give me a ticket number for reference and they haven't responded as of yet.  I would suggest that anyone planning on doing business at this site, take my experience to heart.  I'll update this thread if things work out, but I'm starting to be concerned.
тнх! main thing, that not SKAM) Good exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
DDOS???

Don't panic, not a DDoS. Byron is doing some upgrades,  it was mentioned on twitter Smiley

https://twitter.com/AtomicTradeLLC
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

That brought me in as a customer Smiley

Why is BTC withdrawing disabled this morning? I haven't had any problems until now Sad

I was working on the wallet for a couple minutes.

I just have great timing, I guess. THANK YOU very much for your extremely prompt response both here and to my support ticket. I just want to make sure anyone reading this knows that this exchange is on the ball Smiley
Activity: 599
Merit: 510

Why is BTC withdrawing disabled this morning? I haven't had any problems until now Sad

I was working on the wallet for a couple minutes.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

ECC, MZC and HVC are being removed please withdraw your coins by the 4th or they will be trashed. Cleaning House
PPC Peercoin market is now live
Please withdraw LOT (Lottocoin) it will be removed on the 2nd
1 more day, withdraw your UNO before it gets trashed
Please consider my suggestions regarding the website:
1) enter the overall summary statistics in BTC. parallel to or instead of the dollar.
2) receive bonuses on all ATP coins. and those that are on the account (AVAILABLE), and those that are for sale, but there are my (HOLD). It promotes more your coin.

other translator

Please consider my sentences on site operation:
1) enter the general summary statistics into BTС. parallely or instead of dollar.
2) calculate bonuses on all coin ATР. and those that lie on the account (AVAILABLE), and on those that are offered for sale, but is my (HOLD). It popularizes your coin more.

Thank you very much!
Pages:
Jump to: