Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Atomic Trade New Virtual Currency Exchange USD BTC - page 17. (Read 44357 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Is the site down for anyone else?
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Why only 16 characters for the password, and why it says invalid password when i try to create account??? Do you not support special characters?? Personally i despise any service that places restrictions to my passwords. I hope you do not ask to reset it once a month  Undecided

Reset no, 2FA optional, secure password yes! Sorry security for all users whether they like it or not since it helps protect everyone.

i guess he was griping about the 16 charachter limit on passwords. probably enough entropy though if you're using bcrypt and strong salts. i tend to agree that 16 charachters is a rather sheisty limit. my cryptsy password and email passwords both exceed the limit.  not an insult, your exchange is pretty decent(you claim its the most secure). don't ignore the users though. increase that weak password limit.

Everyone should be using 2FA. Given that.

It's a waste of time using over a 16 character password.  No one in the real world bothers with that crap.  All it does is force regular people to write passwords down or store it in a file on their computer.
Huh
Just let me enter my long sentence password please  Tongue
Activity: 599
Merit: 510
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Why only 16 characters for the password, and why it says invalid password when i try to create account??? Do you not support special characters?? Personally i despise any service that places restrictions to my passwords. I hope you do not ask to reset it once a month  Undecided

Reset no, 2FA optional, secure password yes! Sorry security for all users whether they like it or not since it helps protect everyone.

i guess he was griping about the 16 charachter limit on passwords. probably enough entropy though if you're using bcrypt and strong salts. i tend to agree that 16 charachters is a rather sheisty limit. my cryptsy password and email passwords both exceed the limit.  not an insult, your exchange is pretty decent(you claim its the most secure). don't ignore the users though. increase that weak password limit.

It's a waste of time using over a 16 character password.  No one in the real world bothers with that crap.  All it does is force regular people to write passwords down or store it in a file on their computer.

maybe if you have problem remembering strings longer than 16 charachters.

Like your opinion matters?  Your PHP based exchange just "lost" 34 btc.

You yourself said that you "used" to be a bottom feeder

People don't change.

You are a liar, and a fraud.

You can't argue with this.  Atomic-Trade IS the most secure trading platform and features an extended SSL certificate.

Go back to your mother's basement r3wt.  You have lost all credibility/respect with the crypto community, and you are the last person anyone would listen to about security.

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.

It's a waste of time using over a 16 character password.  No one in the real world bothers with that crap.  All it does is force regular people to write passwords down or store it in a file on their computer.

maybe if you have problem remembering strings longer than 16 charachters.
Maintenance is scheduled for Monday  3/24/14 at 12 noon EST expect a 4-6 hour window, new system coming online :-)
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Any info on when/ if Atomic-Trade will support a full trading api? 

Trade API will be opened up once the Windows, Android and Windows Phone apps are published.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
I've been on this exchange for the past week and I love it. Layout is great, transactions are fast as hell, friendly people in chat, an active developer. There's actually not much else you could want, and that's probably coming very soon anyway! Also ATP rewards for chatting, trading and lotto wins are great! My only regret is not joining earlier lol.

If you're feeling nice, I wouldn't mind a referral click https://www.Atomic-Trade.com?refid=2YRCI12L Tongue
If you're not, still come and check out www.atomic-trade.com Wink

The layout/design is terrible (no different from the other exchanges, which are equally horrible in terms of look, feel, and navigation.) Other than that, i like ATP as well.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I've been on this exchange for the past week and I love it. Layout is great, transactions are fast as hell, friendly people in chat, an active developer. There's actually not much else you could want, and that's probably coming very soon anyway! Also ATP rewards for chatting, trading and lotto wins are great! My only regret is not joining earlier lol.

If you're feeling nice, I wouldn't mind a referral click https://www.Atomic-Trade.com?refid=2YRCI12L Tongue
If you're not, still come and check out www.atomic-trade.com Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Any info on when/ if Atomic-Trade will support a full trading api? 
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Marine Corps, BA & AA Degrees, Hacker, Lover
I'll have to say Fusion coin too, for a couple reasons, it looks likely to actually take off and not fail, it uses SHA and/or Scrypt mining, so anyone can mine it and trade it. I don't personally like Zeit because of the instamine launch, but some others love it. ECC could be good, but I have reservations that it will not be a long lasting coin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
my vote is ecccoin and zeitcoin thanks byron! great exchange my favorite by far https://www.Atomic-Trade.com?refid=YEQCQ229 Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Please add a QRK/USD market  doge/USD  and some other big markets... be nice for everything not to rely on BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
No i retrieved from a backup and resent the coins now he is asking for double.

Well you should make it clear on that thread what happened afterwards, now it looks as if nothing happened after coins were "lost". Does address where
coins were sent later belongs to you or nhcaochong?

https://blockchain.info/address/138oGog2H7yqbj3MFC6FvaqUjyTG5jeJeH
No i retrieved from a backup and resent the coins now he is asking for double.
Pages:
Jump to: