Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]█▅ AurumCoin AU ▅█ Welcome to Aurumcoin(AU) Project █▅ 2014-2017 ▅█ - page 80. (Read 89457 times)

Activity: 537
Merit: 252
Is there any good exchanges where you can trade this coin? I don't trust that coinorium cause I lost my Aurumcoins I sent there and never got them back so hoping there is somewhere good to trade them

more and more people are disappointed with this coin

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Is there any good exchanges where you can trade this coin? I don't trust that coinorium cause I lost my Aurumcoins I sent there and never got them back so hoping there is somewhere good to trade them
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
bla,bla,bla not the same as a coin bins with bitcoin.bitcoin is the beginning of the creation cryptocurrency coin, why are you so wished by the coin die? when your money is wasted. how many coins you keep this shit? if I may know  Grin  Grin  Grin

So you dont have more arguments and must attack my person the discussion is in this point finalized.
@join2
most of the stable high Coins now in use were a long time after starting not respected. All Coins with high startup are now down or shortly before for various reasons. See TIT HAMM and so on.
I know the start of BTC 2009 and all smile at them.
BTC is growing above many years before it was respected!
Prerequisite for a stable high Coin is to grow slowly!

Aurumcoin is a stable working Coin with high potential because there is a limit by only 300000 Coins.

I think it's good Aurumcoin is growing slowly.

@all user
debutech.de Pool Site is updatet with HowTo for Soloming with Antminer and HowTo for wallet repair.

bla,bla,bla not the same as a coin bins with bitcoin.bitcoin is the beginning of the creation cryptocurrency coin, why are you so wished by the coin die? when your money is wasted. how many coins you keep this shit? if I may know  Grin  Grin  Grin
@join2
most of the stable high Coins now in use were a long time after starting not respected. All Coins with high startup are now down or shortly before for various reasons. See TIT HAMM and so on.
I know the start of BTC 2009 and all smile at them.
BTC is growing above many years before it was respected!
Prerequisite for a stable high Coin is to grow slowly!

Aurumcoin is a stable working Coin with high potential because there is a limit by only 300000 Coins.

I think it's good Aurumcoin is growing slowly.

@all user
debutech.de Pool Site is updatet with HowTo for Soloming with Antminer and HowTo for wallet repair.
do not be fooled by this coin,
This coin is really rubbish,
already 2 years no progress,
coin maker is still an amateur, still you defend him,
let alone to grow, to be known that person is very difficult.
Coin total 300k + but the price is only 4-6k satoshi. it's called the coin fraud
  first in the market allcoin.com and c-cex.com, deleted at the C-CEX because not sell well and allcoin closed, and this coin is now completely dead
Tongue Tongue

Everyone can have his own opinion. Grin

Everyone can write an article to make a coin bad or shout its a fraud.
But the question is what is your problem with the coin you do so?
Some User have another opinion than you and it is ok. There is no problem.
Go and trade Doge..... Grin  / There you cant make anything wrong. Wink
@join2 Do you have coins to sell? I will buy in the price you said.. This coin is real! Now the questoin is if aurumcoin inc that is a great company will accept it to in their upcoming indiegogo campaign and will backed it with their gold as the official AurumCoin this is the experimental coin..
They are about to change the world and bring back gold standard! You can follow them on twiiter or facebook.

That is my opinion.
@ Althor49
The problem for me because I've been buying these coins, and hope this coin profitable, but what happens is none other coin is a coin that is not profitable at all, this time only the dev updates that are not useful.

@auking
aurum you want to buy me?
I have long lost coin, I forgot his wallet laying copies,
at that time I bought a 30k satoshi / coin time in allcoin and c-CEX I did not play again when the price 4-6k because for me it's useless just throwing money alone
Activity: 567
In gold I trust - Aurumcoin www.cointech.net
just little note: I sell my old coins and the price was best and ever will be best price compared with any other coins. Best profit for mining hardware/cost
Activity: 386
Merit: 101
Coin total 300k + but the price is only 4-6k satoshi. it's called the coin fraud
  first in the market allcoin.com and c-cex.com, deleted at the C-CEX because not sell well and allcoin closed, and this coin is now completely dead
Tongue Tongue

Go and trade Doge..... Grin  / There you cant make anything wrong. Wink
@join2 Do you have coins to sell? I will buy in the price you said.. This coin is real! Now the questoin is if aurumcoin inc that is a great company will accept it to in their upcoming indiegogo campaign and will backed it with their gold as the official AurumCoin this is the experimental coin..
They are about to change the world and bring back gold standard! You can follow them on twiiter or facebook.

That is my opinion.
Tongue Tongue

Go and trade Doge..... Grin  / There you cant make anything wrong. Wink
@join2
everyone can have his own opinion.
I think it will be a great coin in 6 to 18 month.
(my opinion!)

@rossen
I have send you some AUCoins....    Smiley

Tongue Tongue
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
If anybody wants to buy my 400 AU for 0.15 BTC - PM me!

@Althor49: Thank you very much! I will use it for hosting service and development of the wallets

@AUKING: yes I planing to update the checkpoints file, to be fresh for the new wallets Smiley

4K for 1.6BTC
If anybody wants to buy my 400 AU for 0.15 BTC - PM me!

@Althor49: Thank you very much! I will use it for hosting service and development of the wallets

@AUKING: yes I planing to update the checkpoints file, to be fresh for the new wallets Smiley
@join2
everyone can have his own opinion.
I think it will be a great coin in 6 to 18 month.
(my opinion!)

@rossen
I have send you some AUCoins....    Smiley
Hello guys,

In the last two weeks I am working on the port of coin from 0.8.6 to 0.12 version of the bitcoin core wallet. If the community want to make this migration is required 0.05 BTC (nearly 20 USD). This amount is a part of the hosting services that I use to support the coin's addnodes, blkexplorers.
The major benefit in 0.12 is better user interface, which will ask you where to be installed (first run), version 3 and 4 of the block protocol, better protection against DDoS attack, more exchanges which will want to add the coin.
If you agree and want to continue to support the coin can ask "yes" to 184kv8X7rmd1QjjjbvfYwdhJfyY3WqqFXc (BTC) or 1CR3Wm96ZDgaaHt3NxLnmw7bB5VYBta11A (AU)

Best Regards,
Rossen

Its the egg and chicken story
if the coin is recognized by AurumCoin INC
it will have value of at least 40$ for one aurumcoin !
first sell it on a big Cryptocurrency Exchanges:
https://www.cryptocoincharts.info/markets/info

look, I just now receive a donation in my AU wallet. So I will start migration to wallet 0.12 Smiley

P.S. thanks to the donor. I do not know at this moment who is he/she Smiley

Do you intend to update the android wallet too?

This coin of 2014 do not ever go in poloniex and bittrex. The possibility of a coin bins Smiley
Hello guys,

In the last two weeks I am working on the port of coin from 0.8.6 to 0.12 version of the bitcoin core wallet. If the community want to make this migration is required 0.05 BTC (nearly 20 USD). This amount is a part of the hosting services that I use to support the coin's addnodes, blkexplorers.
The major benefit in 0.12 is better user interface, which will ask you where to be installed (first run), version 3 and 4 of the block protocol, better protection against DDoS attack, more exchanges which will want to add the coin.
If you agree and want to continue to support the coin can ask "yes" to 184kv8X7rmd1QjjjbvfYwdhJfyY3WqqFXc (BTC) or 1CR3Wm96ZDgaaHt3NxLnmw7bB5VYBta11A (AU)

Best Regards,
Rossen

look, I just now receive a donation in my AU wallet. So I will start migration to wallet 0.12 Smiley

Do you intend to update the android wallet too?
Hi miners who interested buy AU ? sell 3700 for 1,5 BTC

First draft is here, not tested at the moment https://github.com/rkarpuzov/Aurumcoin-0.12
NOW is 526614 blocks" reward 0.125 AU per Block
Next reward 600000 reward 0.0625 AU per Block

Coming time AU  Grin

Hello guys,

Best Regards,
Rossen

Pages:
Jump to: