Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aussie Digital – An E-Commerce Platform Based on Blockchain Technology - page 3. (Read 15045 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
The pre-sale will be ended just in 4 days, so ICO will be started then. So let's see. What is more profitable to invest now or during ICO?
Activity: 1

ICO will start on the end of this month or early next month, so it's not so much time left before it.
And how much will it last? Not the entire year, I hope? Or until they collect the hard cap?
Activity: 245

It's 2020 now and it would be hard for the crypto market to bring 2017 back again.
It's not necessary, there aren't so many successful projects but not so strong competition as well.
What projects can you name as the competitors of the AUD coin?
To be honest we do not really regard anyone as a competitor. Nobody else is doing what we are doing. In some part some are but what make us different is how we are combining everything into one package so its easy for consumers to participate.
A self-confident statement. Anyway, let's hope Aussie ecosystem will be useful and popular.
The reason i said we do not see anyone as direct competition is so much self-confidence. To directly compete against the big marketplaces would be crazy. They have way too much market share. We offer an option for those who are sick of being taken advantage of and paying big fees. So users could use us as well as other platforms and take advantage of low to zero fess and have access to a Crypto Community or for those who have had enough, use us exclusively. Its a David and Goliath scenario but in this case David does not have to kill Goliath... Only wound him and scare him. 

"Vote for Aussie Digital and receive 500 AUD Coins!

Plus Have a Chane to Win 30ETH Prize for a Selected Random Voters, 1ETH per each person. Coinkeeper will announce the Winners at the end of the Voting Contes" is this contest still alive?
Coinkeeper exchange is not really serious. If it were a voting contest on Binance, i would join.
You have to pay 5-10 BTC or more to have your token listed on major exchanges, I don't think Aussie team is ready for it.
Yes they do ask a lot and when you are starting out, without having fake volume you would not be able to make the min volume requirement each day,week, month and be de-listed.
With staking and restaking possibilities, the earnings looks almost unlimited. What's the secret?
Everything has a limit. We have worked staking out to a sustainable limit. One day in the distant future it will stop but by then the interest in our Ecosystem would be huge with people embracing it.

Plus Have a Chane to Win 30ETH Prize for a Selected Random Voters, 1ETH per each person. Coinkeeper will announce the Winners at the end of the Voting Contes" is this contest still alive?
1 ETH prize for every of the 30 winners, great contest. Is it still possible to participate?
Yes there is about 9 days to go.
Activity: 3

It's 2020 now and it would be hard for the crypto market to bring 2017 back again.
Steady growth for 2020 would be great. We dont want any crazy Bull runs. Just steady growth.
The steady growth is what's happening here and I hope this trend will continue.

1 ETH prize for every of the 30 winners, great contest. Is it still possible to participate?
Activity: 2
With staking and restaking possibilities, the earnings looks almost unlimited. What's the secret?
Activity: 1

Coinkeeper exchange is not really serious. If it were a voting contest on Binance, i would join.
You have to pay 5-10 BTC or more to have your token listed on major exchanges, I don't think Aussie team is ready for it.
Activity: 12
AUD will have quite big potential usage value. People will be able to buy and sale products with AUD coin in ecommerce platform Tradezy.

I have no doubts about the future listing but I have doubts if the price will be stable or rising.
Unless you can see the future it would would be very silly not to have doubts about future prices. At least we are doing things that will help with usage and ongoing interest in AUDcoin. Most of these Crytpo projects are only raising funds to pay for their project and once they have that the token has no use and withers away.
Nobody can see the future. The question is if you can grow the interest for your project, only that can keep AUD token price at least stable.
ICO will start on the end of this month or early next month, so it's not so much time left before it.

It's not necessary, there aren't so many successful projects but not so strong competition as well.
To be honest we do not really regard anyone as a competitor. Nobody else is doing what we are doing. In some part some are but what make us different is how we are combining everything into one package so its easy for consumers to participate.
A self-confident statement. Anyway, let's hope Aussie ecosystem will be useful and popular.

I have no doubts about the future listing but I have doubts if the price will be stable or rising.
The listing on Vindax doesn't prove anything as a hundreds of new coins will be listed there this year.
Let's hope the trading volume will be enough to list AUD on CMC and Coingecko soon.
Aussie Tradezy marketplace offers a great opportunity to all the small business owners. In the future it may become even better than Amazon and Ebay.

Combining everything you are doing in one solution will be awesome! When do you plan to make everything work?
just after FEB
Is your Christmas sale still ongoing? When will be the end of it?
only a few days left
For example, if if you put 1000 AUD in staking for 120 days then you'll get 400 AUD reward after staking period and you can again restake them total 1400 AUD? Is my calculations right?
Yes but no at the same time. The stake is in USD so to keep it simple if you put in $1000USD you would earn $400USD....$1400 in total. You do get paid in AUDcoin though which means while your stake was on your were protected from price fluctuations. If the price of AUDcoin dropped while you staked it makes not difference to you. It means that you get paid $1400 worth of AUDcoin at the time you claim. Read this . aussiedigital.io/staking

A magnificent project with a very productive idea and an excellent team of professionals

I met this idea in several projects earlier. however, it has still not been actively developed. some stopped on a seedy way. I think, that this team will be able to reach the goal
Why do you think Aussie Digital team is better and the project has more chances than the previous ones?
Not here to talk us up. Nobody believes it anyway...There is no point. We are at  the point where we dont care about investors either. Invest...dont invest ...dont care....the project is going ahead we will do better because we have had experience with every marketplace and know their grubby tricks. Tricks you wont see happen on Tradezy.
Pages:
Jump to: