Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aussie Digital – An E-Commerce Platform Based on Blockchain Technology - page 9. (Read 15045 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
AUD (Aussie Digital) sounds like a digital version of Australian Dollar, why did you choose this name?
Activity: 28

An article with the referral link. So you have a referral program, right? How does it work?

Yes we do... Here are 2 links to some info.

https://aussiedigital.io/affiliate

https://aussiedigital.io/staking
Own affiliate program. Another great ooportunity to earn for affiliates and to attract new investors for you.
You don't even have to invest to earn with this affiliate program. Interesting offer for referrers.
The idea is to get as many people involved as possible. Not everyone is financial so it gives those people a chance as well.
You often need to invest much money (or time) to attract many referrers and earn with them, anyway.
Activity: 245

Vindax is in top-30 of crypto exchanges, it's not the worst choice to be listed there, sure.
When the trading will be started? I hope it will happen really soon, in Q1 2020.
We are looking towards the end of Feb
Will the withdrawal be aviailable right after start of the trading? Or no withdrawal will be possible soon?
Once our ICO is complete

Your soft cap for 500K USD has been reached already, right? But what is the hard cap then?
I don't know exactly what is the hard cap but the next goal is $4M.
On the bear market (that is still going on), it's not so easy to collect even $4M.
We are not trying to collect 4M. Its 1.2 hardcap

Well, AUD token can't have a traditional (PoS) staking system, in this case term "staking" is being used more for marketing goals.
no its not PoS. We made it so people with no technical experience can take part. Trying to introduce newcomers to Crypto and make it a little fun on the way.
Yeah, I know it's not PoS, but why do you call this rewards program "staking" then?
Same principle ...different method.The more AUDcoin you have the more you can earn.
TRADEZY clients will have access to the trading platform making products cost effective and user friendly. I hope Tradezy will be completed soon.
It wasn't never easy to collect millions of dollars and it's even more complicated to keep token's rice at least stable after the tokensale.

Your soft cap for 500K USD has been reached already, right? But what is the hard cap then?
On the bear market (that is still going on), it's not so easy to collect even $4M.
AUD is going to have an own exchange so after the end of the IEO AUD will be traded on many exchanges inckuding their own.

Do you have a list of restricted countries for investing? Is the USA included in this list?
As no KYC is necessary, no countries are restricted from the tokensale. So you can invest from the USA without any problems.
Will the withdrawal be aviailable right after start of the trading? Or no withdrawal will be possible soon?

Vindax is in top-30 of crypto exchanges, it's not the worst choice to be listed there, sure.
When the trading will be started? I hope it will happen really soon, in Q1 2020.
Activity: 14

Well, officially - no. But of course, you can create a lot of different accounts and invest $50 on each of them.
Don't you have to go through KYC to invest and, therefore, participate in the staking program?
If you havent signed up yet it only takes a few minutes and no KYC is obligatory.
With AUD staking program, you can earn much more than with any other staking program. So, I don't care why it's being called "staking".

Well, AUD token can't have a traditional (PoS) staking system, in this case term "staking" is being used more for marketing goals.
no its not PoS. We made it so people with no technical experience can take part. Trying to introduce newcomers to Crypto and make it a little fun on the way.
Yeah, I know it's not PoS, but why do you call this rewards program "staking" then?

When will it be possible to set up the store in Tradezy? I hope you will give us an additional announcement.
It is possible for now with the Tradezy beta, just go to tradezy.io and register your store.
You can register now but trading want start for a few weeks.
Did you mean that "trading won't start in a few weeks", right?
Tradezy will be ready for Business in a few weeks. Stage 1 where Stores can signup and start selling.

$1.2 is our goal
AUD will be listed on Vindax exchange, they promised to make an official announcement this Monday.
I dont know if that should have been mentioned yet. I guess if you check the Vindax website you will see we are approved though.

Well, if you really good trader, 10% monthly is nonsense for you. But if not, this staking system can be really useful.
yes as a trader it would be possible to earn a greater than 10% return. This project is aimed at Newbies so for these people a no fuse 10% is wonderful.
Yes, the most people here are newbies and for us 10% monthly in 2020 is just awesome, no doubts.
Nice way to start 2020!
Pages:
Jump to: