Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Aussie Digital – An E-Commerce Platform Based on Blockchain Technology - page 8. (Read 15093 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Do you have a list of restricted countries for investing? Is the USA included in this list?
. We are a full utility token focused on E-commerce. Our staking program is simply a distribution method.
What do you mean by "fully utility tokens"? How will it be possible to use your tokens as utilities?
You use it to pay for goods and services through Tradezy.
Is Tradezy being made more for businesses or more for the consumers then?
Will the Australian forest fires have an influence on the tokensale? Cause these fires look like a national disaster.
Activity: 6
Why do you even need own exchange? Vindax is only the first step, I hope you will be listed on much more in the future.
Activity: 3

This staking program sounds really good but let's be honest, it soesn't worth anything without possibility of withdrawal. When will it happen?
We are listing on Vindax. Thats all we can announce at the moment and we will have our own exchange Tradedo. Not many programs allow you to earn before they finish the ICO...We do. Buy the end of Feb we will be listing and announce other exchanges before then.
Is the trading on Vindax alive already? What's about Tradego? When this exchange will be ready?
Activity: 2
So, the ICO will be ended on the February-March and the withdrawal will be available then, right?
Activity: 4

Do you have a list of restricted countries for investing? Is the USA included in this list?
. We are a full utility token focused on E-commerce. Our staking program is simply a distribution method.
What do you mean by "fully utility tokens"? How will it be possible to use your tokens as utilities?
Great, but won't it be possible to pay with fiat or other cryptocurrencies there, on Tradezy?
Activity: 6

It's funny that the token is called "Aussie Digital" as it is not only for Australia, everyone can use it around the globe.
Does it really have any difference what is the token's name? You'd better look on token's features.
Activity: 245
This staking program sounds really good but let's be honest, it soesn't worth anything without possibility of withdrawal. When will it happen?
We are listing on Vindax. Thats all we can announce at the moment and we will have our own exchange Tradedo. Not many programs allow you to earn before they finish the ICO...We do. Buy the end of Feb we will be listing and announce other exchanges before then.

It's funny that the token is called "Aussie Digital" as it is not only for Australia, everyone can use it around the globe.
Just a company name. Tradezy.io is the marketplace.

AUD will be listed on Vindax exchange, they promised to make an official announcement this Monday.
I dont know if that should have been mentioned yet. I guess if you check the Vindax website you will see we are approved though.
Yes but you mentioned the listing will happen only after ICO and ICO hasn't been even started yet, right?
Starts the end of this month and yes it is official that we are to list on Vindax

Your soft cap for 500K USD has been reached already, right? But what is the hard cap then?
I don't know exactly what is the hard cap but the next goal is $4M.
$1.2 is our goal
Do you mean $1.2M? And what is this goal for? For the ICO, I suppose?
$1.2M is our Hardcap
AUD (Aussie Digital) sounds like a digital version of Australian Dollar, why did you choose this name?
sticks in peoples heads.

Your soft cap for 500K USD has been reached already, right? But what is the hard cap then?
I don't know exactly what is the hard cap but the next goal is $4M.
$1.2 is our goal
Do you mean $1.2M? And what is this goal for? For the ICO, I suppose?
Activity: 14

AUD will be listed on Vindax exchange, they promised to make an official announcement this Monday.
I dont know if that should have been mentioned yet. I guess if you check the Vindax website you will see we are approved though.
Yes but you mentioned the listing will happen only after ICO and ICO hasn't been even started yet, right?
Activity: 28

Withdrawal will be available after ico complete and ICO hasn't even started yet so it won't be soon.

Well, AUD token can't have a traditional (PoS) staking system, in this case term "staking" is being used more for marketing goals.
no its not PoS. We made it so people with no technical experience can take part. Trying to introduce newcomers to Crypto and make it a little fun on the way.
I guess the people with no technical experience are often afraid of cryptocurrencies, especially to invest in some of them.
Pages:
Jump to: