Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Autumncoin [ATM] X11 PoS Hybrid - Faucet 10 min per use - page 3. (Read 17053 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
i think DEV is just busy because he announce before that he have some project to be release soon about ATM
something like gambling site if im not mistaken where user can invest

A gambling site would be definitly something extra cool  Smiley ! A lot of user could potentialy rejoin Autumncoin if such a service comes to born  Wink !

heres what DEV said before
i re read it and it seem that its not only gambling site
because DEV said he also have personal ATM project

I was not going to post anything until it was ready, or at least close to ready. Because actions speak louder than words, and it is not me specifically working on the service. But, I have got a few messages asking what is in store. Without giving out too much info, I will say this it is a gambling game with possibly an option to invest in the "house".

I have a personal ATM project I am working on as well, but I do not have a specific time frame for this one, so I will keep it under wraps until I feel more comfortable releasing info.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
i think DEV is just busy because he announce before that he have some project to be release soon about ATM

A gambling site would be definitly something extra cool  Smiley ! A lot of user could potentialy rejoin Autumncoin if such a service comes to born  Wink !
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
No worries lads, i can take it over. Though i have sold mine and have no motivation, but anyway.
I dont understand Huh
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
No worries lads, i can take it over. Though i have sold mine and have no motivation, but anyway.
If Dev needs, I can donate Smiley
legendary
Hey Dev ! Is there any news from the development ? What is the next thing you plan to do ?
Activity: 427
faucet ran dry.  Sad
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
dev any news about the new site where we can use ATM
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
For me, I will buy any ATM under 100 Sat. I did that before PoS. Now, just hold & wait.
you can buy now up to 50k from 80 - 99
i just dont buy at high price now because i think i have much now
but lets see if the new feature of dev release
will look at it if it worth to buy more  Grin
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
For me, I will buy any ATM under 100 Sat. I did that before PoS. Now, just hold & wait.
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
going down to 20 someone loss their strong hands  Huh
i will put some buy order above 20 if anyone want dump
sell it now will be happy to buy it
Activity: 28
I will buy ATM any volume the price of 10 sat
write me, you call me 24/7 at any time
NO the speculator I will support the project   Grin

P.S.

also I buy a bitcoin at the price of $1200   Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Very good price to buy now. Just buy some and wait.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
New code for today is 1week

Use it to add an extra 1-100 ATM per use.

We are working on a new service for ATM. It should take less than a week to be complete, unless there are unforeseen problems.

what kind of service DEV  Huh

I was not going to post anything until it was ready, or at least close to ready. Because actions speak louder than words, and it is not me specifically working on the service. But, I have got a few messages asking what is in store. Without giving out too much info, I will say this it is a gambling game with possibly an option to invest in the "house".

I have a personal ATM project I am working on as well, but I do not have a specific time frame for this one, so I will keep it under wraps until I feel more comfortable releasing info.

Thank you.look great,fair distribution,pow ending soon ,low POS,andreal project on the way,100sat funny price for coin like that,just some patience

What you think about press release about ATM,i think there are some free release,it is only to wait like two,three weeks before goes live

and bigger exchange needed,but nothing hurry,for me it is long term coin,patience

I will shut out ATM ANN to about 30000 followers through my friendly forum tomorrow

is this your official twitter https://twitter.com/autumncoin,if yes lets   follow ATM and make some rush on twitter

legendary
Ouch ! We went from 100 satoshis to 20 just half an hour ago ! What a decrease ! Such a dump is quite hard  Undecided...
ATM  sleeps Grin

I wish, I was real busy with work the last couple days. I barely slept at all.

I am glad to see the transition from POW/POS to POS went easily, with no problems. I was checking the thread on my phone just in case.

I have the weekend off, and  I will be able to spend a large part of that working on ATM. I have sent a refill to the faucet, but I have not set a promo code yet for the weekend.

I will check back soon with any updates.
ATM  sleeps Grin
Activity: 15
Last 2000 pow blocks.

ATM looks like a nice coin. I will watch.

After the end of the PoW phase, price usually increase. Since everything in Autumncoin has been smooth, I predict a good price is possible. And you what is your bet ?

coin supply will be around 7.4M  after POW
POS help to lessen the supply
DEV will release some feature this week or next week
100 sat maybe is lower price for this

I think 100 sat is still cheap. (only 7 BTC marketcap )
A lot of room to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: