Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Autumncoin [ATM] X11 PoS Hybrid - Faucet 10 min per use - page 8. (Read 17053 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
I was busy tonight... So it took a little longer then usual  Smiley

http://atm.blockpioneers.pw - Including richlist

Cheers,
Banzai
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
 I have fun with your faucet
thanks

What about IRC giveaway,there are some ppl on IRC
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
how to start a solo mining of autumncoin miner without the program? excuse me..

net hash is up quite a bit. Here is a pool for mining: http://superninjapool.tk/
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
how to start a solo mining of autumncoin without miner? excuse me..
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
TimSweat
Dev would you be kind enough to add a prebuilt wallet for 64 bit linux ? I'm not so good at compiling yet .
Activity: 28
Use the code launchday for a x2 bonus in faucet.

We should have 2 different block explorers soon.

Pool added thank you.

Faucet is live now. It contains the majority of the premine. It is set so you can use it every minute(this will change after 24 hours).

Bitcointalk doesn't allow new accounts to post links to .tk domains  Sad you'll have to use a url shortener or something.
I cannot post the link to pool, but refer to the post above this, or check on our website.

Pool added thank you.

Faucet is live now. It contains the majority of the premine. It is set so you can use it every minute(this will change after 24 hours).
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
How to mine this?  Huh
Activity: 296
Merit: 251
Be careful offering money to be added to pools. You might only get responses from the wrong type of pool op(shady/scam pools).
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
Sorry our town had an unscheduled electric outage last night. We are really close to being able to launch. We just need to make a new genesis, and fix a couple visual problems. 6 hours from now is target.

A pool would be great, does anyone know where we can get one? How much BTC do pools charge to add?

PM ocminer and beg for consideration. After downloading your source code and reviewing, he "might" consider adding it. Just know that he's going to look for a unique genesis hash, pchmessage and pszTimestamp. Also, he makes sure the code is sound and doesn't contain any shenanigans. Also, make sure you have at least two seed nodes setup that are reliable. If he cannot connect, easily, or senses this coin is going to easily fork, he definitely won't add.
Even after all of this, he  might not add it anyway. I believe he does add for free.
Sorry our town had an unscheduled electric outage last night. We are really close to being able to launch. We just need to make a new genesis, and fix a couple visual problems. 6 hours from now is target.

A pool would be great, does anyone know where we can get one? How much BTC do pools charge to add?

Out.. GL ATM.

Bye, don't let the door hit you.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Twitter: @goodguyed

Out.. GL ATM.

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
IF it starts...
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
I will mine this a little bit when it start
Pages: