Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AXE 🔥 Decentralized ▲ X11 👾 Superblocks / LLMQ / ChainLocks - page 12. (Read 52766 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 13
Axerunners is now supported on KomodoPlatform's AtomicDEX
https://twitter.com/Chainzillaio/status/1174697030729510916
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io

Website | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions

We would like to welcome Axe {AXE} to the Ultex platform.
Please everyone give them a warm welcome!

https://ultex.io/trading/axebtc

Congratulations on getting listed on Ultex. Is there any form of competitions you are going to organize for those of us that are going to get ourselves trading on your coin? I think that will also boost the coin usage and bring in more people as we all look for an opportunity to grab more tokens at tny given time.
copper member
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

Website | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions

We would like to welcome Axe {AXE} to the Ultex platform.
Please everyone give them a warm welcome!

https://ultex.io/trading/axebtc

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
also cryptoid now broadcasting axe data https://chainz.cryptoid.info/axe/ 🥳
Today we had a successful test with integration into the atomicdex system of Komodo, the formal launch is scheduled later next week. Stay tuned
https://atomicdex.io/
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
all coins headed down at the moment , so ofcourse that is also the case for AXE , so i am not scared for a AXEprice to under 100 satoshi , the good coins will survive and AXE is one of them for me

bitcoin heading up!  Cool Wink Kiss  AXE could pump if the fire their current pump team and hire some real og influencers!\_@@_/meh

mind to translate? Grin

He’s talking about me only I’m not a pumper.  If I wouldn’t promote a coin for free I wouldn’t do it for any money.  For some reason these guys are terrified of me having money.  They even owe me money yet refuse to pay. 

What will be will be. 

I think the owl or goat guy does not really know how it works in AXE and assumes it is the same trick with the craps he works on. AXE developers, community leaders and whales or promoters are independent of each other, we dont really have collusion to get the most out of our community, people contribute to the coin in a fairly independent manner and in most cases out of their own wishes and pockets

This ^^^

He’s worked on some ugly pump and dumps.  I think AXE will do really well during the next boom cycle. 
all coins headed down at the moment , so ofcourse that is also the case for AXE , so i am not scared for a AXEprice to under 100 satoshi , the good coins will survive and AXE is one of them for me

bitcoin heading up!  Cool Wink Kiss  AXE could pump if the fire their current pump team and hire some real og influencers!\_@@_/meh

mind to translate? Grin

He’s talking about me only I’m not a pumper.  If I wouldn’t promote a coin for free I wouldn’t do it for any money.  For some reason these guys are terrified of me having money.  They even owe me money yet refuse to pay. 

What will be will be. 

I think the owl or goat guy does not really know how it works in AXE and assumes it is the same trick with the craps he works on. AXE developers, community leaders and whales or promoters are independent of each other, we dont really have collusion to get the most out of our community, people contribute to the coin in a fairly independent manner and in most cases out of their own wishes and pockets
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Is this coin some kind of joke?
https://github.com/bitcoinstant

Feels that way when you have a clown like gembitz promoting it

He’s connected and has a hall-pass but you might as well dance with the devil.   Cry

That said, I’d be buying BTI but I wouldn’t promote it unless they get a real use-case going and some proper code updates and wallets.  They’re working on it but it may take some time.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

mind to translate? Grin

What will be will be. 

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

mind to translate? Grin
Activity: 150
Merit: 1

Feels that way when you have a clown like gembitz promoting it
AXE has recently activated its superblock, daily reward of 260 AXE or 300 dollars is up to grab, if you have a good proposal to grow the project. please take a look at the superblock session on discord. I will also post the info here. Keep in mind AXE superblock is the first decentralized superblock that everyone can join, since Dash has a really high proposal fee, which is out of range of most people, and their team controls majority of the masternodes so the team decides which proposal gets through, our team has only one masternode, less than most of the community members.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Yeah, looks bad right now, but to be fair they only have one coder.  He’s a good guy and a good coder but they need more.  Much more. 
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
===>
He is an investor and promoter of AXE, an important part of AXE family. We respect everyone that respects others.

vlad is a PAID PROMOTER/SHILL. :-D ~you new at this? Lol

Not for AXE, our Brazilian community member Eddyc asked Vlad how much he need to promote AXE, he said it is a great coin and he will promote it for free and he did. I also take payment for other things I do in my life, but I work for AXE for free, like the vast majority inside the community. Keep in mind people have different criteria, what does not make sense to you may well make tons of sense to others.

This is exactly the truth.  I wouldn’t promote a coin just for money.  This fool gembitz offered me $1 million to promote BTI and I said no, not unless I saw real development [which to date I see none].  I got $100 worth of AXE [AFTER] I agreed to do it for free based on fundamentals of the coin and the dev team. 

Props to you guys - AXE looks great! 
Activity: 150
Merit: 1

Guess the same could be said about your beloved bti bitcoin instant no need to wait for it to down to 100 sats it's already below 20 sats lol
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
===>
He is an investor and promoter of AXE, an important part of AXE family. We respect everyone that respects others.

vlad is a PAID PROMOTER/SHILL. :-D ~you new at this? Lol

Not for AXE, our Brazilian community member Eddyc asked Vlad how much he need to promote AXE, he said it is a great coin and he will promote it for free and he did. I also take payment for other things I do in my life, but I work for AXE for free, like the vast majority inside the community. Keep in mind people have different criteria, what does not make sense to you may well make tons of sense to others.

look you guys wanna hire paid shills like vlad don't get mad at me ..i'm here for the goats! :-D weeee

What do you mean you guys? AXE is decentralized, community members are free to choose to pay promoters with the profit they have earned. AXE has created good returns for so many people, probably better than 99% of the coins in 2019. I see no issue if they want to give part of the profit back to the project.

keyword: "PAID PROMOTERS" paid via "PREMINE"  Roll Eyes   ~you don't see the problem?..what could go wrong?  Grin Lol

No, he is not paid, and even if he is, he would be paid by community members with coins purchased at market price such as my coins, which are bough in November for around 300 Satoshis on average. Premine is reserved for development only. The problem that you are not welcome is that you assume everyone has the same mentality as you, the reality is I have not met anyone as disturbing and egoist as you are.

Lol! yes he was paid to promote, you should be proud of your shills!!  Grin Cheesy Kiss unfortunately AXE heading to under 100 Satoshi now>>> thanks for playing!!reeee
Pages:
Jump to: