Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AXE 🔥 Decentralized ▲ X11 👾 Superblocks / LLMQ / ChainLocks - page 7. (Read 52763 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
I see there's a testnet pool noted in discord good things to come Smiley

Yes, indeed, here is the link, people can also build testnet wallet
http://45.77.1.27:17923/static/

This is a major milestone, it will allow more dev and miners to join AXE

yes, we just restarted the testnet, no binaries yet so you have to build from development branch for now https://github.com/AXErunners/axe/tree/development
Activity: 173
Merit: 13

Yes, indeed, here is the link, people can also build testnet wallet
http://45.77.1.27:17923/static/

This is a major milestone, it will allow more dev and miners to join AXE
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
new electrum is out https://github.com/AXErunners/electrum-axe/releases/tag/3.3.8.5 and we are about to reboot the testnet, good times 🍻
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
0% FEE

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://eu.bithash.ml:3533 -u WALLET -p c=AXE

Payouts every 3 hour, 0% fee
Activity: 1022
Merit: 19

You can mine Axe at autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with autoexchange to specified coin wallet(BTC in example below)
Code:
  -o stratum+tcp://x11.mine.zergpool.com:3533 -u  -p c=BTC 

Option 2 Direct coin mining with payout to coin wallet
Code:
  -o stratum+tcp://x11.mine.zergpool.com:3533 -u  -p c=AXE,mc=AXE

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet(BTC in example below)
Code:
  -o stratum+tcp://x11.mine.zergpool.com:3533 -u  -p c=BTC,mc=AXE

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH, DOGE or any other currency we mine
Happy mining,
 cheers pinpin
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
AXE sudden rise making you uncomfortable Smiley you keep buying your shitcoins!! 

smooth ahaha) i would not call it sudden tho. btc meta is improving like crazy last 19 months
Activity: 6
AXE sudden rise making you uncomfortable Smiley you keep buying your shitcoins!! 
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
There is no such thing as fucking community. People converge in groups to take advantage of each other, and 95% of those u know are spiteful pretenders and ego-narcissists who will leave the community once they have gotten what they were longing for. Theres no *we*. The only chance to fix this mentality is by the way of coercion and physical retribution.
It's definitively a *we* here in AXE  Smiley
But on yourself you know the rest, I guess?

left hand doesnt know what right is doing Wink haha
Activity: 4
AXE Added!
stratum+tcp://pool.nonametrade.com:4000
username: AXE Wallet Address
password: Anything
Example for Cgminer:
Code:
ccminer -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.nonametrade.com:4000 -u  -p 
Pool is under development, join our Discord for bug reports and proposals!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
There is no such thing as fucking community. People converge in groups to take advantage of each other, and 95% of those u know are spiteful pretenders and ego-narcissists who will leave the community once they have gotten what they were longing for. Theres no *we*. The only chance to fix this mentality is by the way of coercion and physical retribution.

There is a community, sure people come and go, but the core remains and gets stronger.
Activity: 502
Merit: 15
Building Altcoinchain
Activity: 652
Merit: 123
I think it is way to early to talk about replacing Dash. AXE is a more decentralized version of Dash, but by no means stronger at the moment. We need to know where AXE stands before we can talk about where it can go. But in terms of development, community building and price rise, yes, AXE beat 99% of coins in year 2019. 2020 will be only better.
Well, we see it not stronger, but for me AXE is not so weak. The fact is AXE beat many of coins in this year. I hope the development is more stead, so that in the next year AXE can issue the best performance in the crypto market.

its not about the competition on meta. its all about the community. its only about how we are all play together. we could be #2 on cmc tmrw but that would not make zero difference if nobody runs the code..

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
I think it is way to early to talk about replacing Dash. AXE is a more decentralized version of Dash, but by no means stronger at the moment. We need to know where AXE stands before we can talk about where it can go. But in terms of development, community building and price rise, yes, AXE beat 99% of coins in year 2019. 2020 will be only better.
Well, we see it not stronger, but for me AXE is not so weak. The fact is AXE beat many of coins in this year. I hope the development is more stead, so that in the next year AXE can issue the best performance in the crypto market.

Yes, most people just enjoy price increase, but did not see the burden on our dev. I did what I can with promotion, but the key question remains, we need more dev. There is a problem however, the people that can help with AXE most now works for Dash.
because the image of most people is a profit without thinking about how the development of a project and we must believe in the strength of this project because it has been proven by the team with its strengths and hopefully in the future it will be much better and can open the eyes of investors to join this project

AXE @ 100 satoshi * fair price Wink reeee

I dont understand this idiot, if you dont like AXE, ignore it, if you like it, promote it. Only losers with nothing to do have so much time to celebrate even the slightest fluctuation  in other people lives. Our team are all busy doing our things, preparing for Christmas, nobody has so much time to kill.
calm down friends every project there is always a hate and we here many believe in this fantastic project and we are here waiting for the latest news from your team

Yes, most people just enjoy price increase, but did not see the burden on our dev. I did what I can with promotion, but the key question remains, we need more dev. There is a problem however, the people that can help with AXE most now works for Dash.
because the image of most people is a profit without thinking about how the development of a project and we must believe in the strength of this project because it has been proven by the team with its strengths and hopefully in the future it will be much better and can open the eyes of investors to join this project

I dont understand this idiot, if you dont like AXE, ignore it, if you like it, promote it. Only losers with nothing to do have so much time to celebrate even the slightest fluctuation  in other people lives. Our team are all busy doing our things, preparing for Christmas, nobody has so much time to kill.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1

Meanwhile bitcoin instant still below 20 sats once upon a time when it started out at 600 sats in 2018 source code looks like poo as well no development for for over a year +
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

Pages:
Jump to: