Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AXE 🔥 Decentralized ▲ X11 👾 Superblocks / LLMQ / ChainLocks - page 9. (Read 52760 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 2
Server p2pool located in Romania :

http://94.176.102.227:7923/static/#
Adress       stratum+tcp://94.176.102.227:7923
User          your_wallet
Pass          anything
Activity: 173
Merit: 13
A new pool located in Israel

https://extra.cool-pool.net/

george soros and the pro hackers will be pleased   Grin  lol

AXE has more than 20 pools located in 15 countries, why this pool will pose any issue?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
A new pool located in Israel

https://extra.cool-pool.net/

george soros and the pro hackers will be pleased   Grin  lol
Activity: 1406
Merit: 258
AXE available at DruZenMiningPool

-o stratum+tcp://mining.druzensec.win:3533 -u WALLETADDRESS -p c=AXE

Happy Mining
Good job, I'm going to start mining in this pool. greatly helped!
Activity: 502
Merit: 15
Building Altcoinchain

I think the important thing is to be able to pay it to enter a large market and if the volume does not benefit the market then the coins will be deleted and that is also a benefit for large markets.
That maybe true for a centralized ICO project, but opposite for a decentralized currency where we rely more on organic growth.

why pay for listing top exchanges if they are simply removed without volume, it’s better to spend this money on development
why do you ask like that because it has all become the determination of the market if there is no volume why is maintained, if the money is only for development and no market will also be useless to each other

Well, I got AXE listed on most of the exchanges so I know how it works, if you get listed on big exchanges and dont have money to pump the price, people will not buy anyway, so it does not matter where you list. People who choose AXE only because it is on big exchanges will not buy anyway since we dont have ICO funding to pump the price. With limited funding, I made the decision to use all of them for community development and zero for exchanges, and we got decent exchange listings given our cap and community size.
really appreciate what you do and your hard work is very important here all you do for the progress of this project, I hope that many investors join this project and develop towards a better
I also agree with you they had done lots of hard home work for their project. This will definitely impress investors to get involved in the business.

Thank you for your support, we are all AXE runners. The project thrives thanks to all of us
AXE available at DruZenMiningPool

-o stratum+tcp://mining.druzensec.win:3533 -u WALLETADDRESS -p c=AXE

Happy Mining
Dash will exit Latin America, sounds like an opportunity for AXE
https://medium.com/@georgedonnelly/cierre-definitivo-de-dash-latam-af50461c901e

thats a surprise. weren't they #1 in region less than 6 months ago?

Well, Dash is a corporate, so when bear market lasts for too long, they have to pull out some markets because not enough profit. AXE is decentralized and community driven so we dont have that kind of financial burden. I think it is a more sustainable model.

they also have proposals so how come dash gov also failed)

Since the team owns the MN so they decide where the coins should go, in the case of AXE superblock it is the community who decides. I also think the current bear market can not sustain the size of Dash, certainly not that many people they employ, maybe better for them to concentrate the resources on their development. I am curious to see how the only decentralized MN project in the whole cryto world will go in next years, glad to be part of the team
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

Well, Dash is a corporate, so when bear market lasts for too long, they have to pull out some markets because not enough profit. AXE is decentralized and community driven so we dont have that kind of financial burden. I think it is a more sustainable model.

they also have proposals so how come dash gov also failed)

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

I think the important thing is to be able to pay it to enter a large market and if the volume does not benefit the market then the coins will be deleted and that is also a benefit for large markets.
That maybe true for a centralized ICO project, but opposite for a decentralized currency where we rely more on organic growth.

why pay for listing top exchanges if they are simply removed without volume, it’s better to spend this money on development
why do you ask like that because it has all become the determination of the market if there is no volume why is maintained, if the money is only for development and no market will also be useless to each other

Well, I got AXE listed on most of the exchanges so I know how it works, if you get listed on big exchanges and dont have money to pump the price, people will not buy anyway, so it does not matter where you list. People who choose AXE only because it is on big exchanges will not buy anyway since we dont have ICO funding to pump the price. With limited funding, I made the decision to use all of them for community development and zero for exchanges, and we got decent exchange listings given our cap and community size.
really appreciate what you do and your hard work is very important here all you do for the progress of this project, I hope that many investors join this project and develop towards a better
I also agree with you they had done lots of hard home work for their project. This will definitely impress investors to get involved in the business.
Building Altcoinchain

AXE is added to pool.Gpuhot.com mining pool!

Dedicated port 6449

Code:
stratum+tcp://pool.gpuhot.com:6449 -u WALLET.rig

https://discord.gg/dGXn42w

niice! its EU?
Pool is in Finland  Smiley
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

Dedicated port 6449

Code:

niice! its EU?
Building Altcoinchain

Dedicated port 6449

Code:

Hello! What does thats mean (POSe)? It's POS or something new?

POS means you only need to hold the coins to get rewards, PoSe has a labor component, you need to set up a masternode and maintain it, providing a service to the network, which make a PoW coin much more resistant to attacks.

id say it means more. the whole idea of the blockchain was (?) to decentralize "the ruling power". proof of stake does exactly the opposite - its centralizing coin generation around biggest wallets.
never heard before about (POSe) staking as a service , i read the last period a lot about fake stake and more bad news about stakecoins hope that this pose is more resistant to all that kind of things

guess it is, great developer here from the beginning

Well, this is not a brand new thing, Dash invented it back in 2013, so the earliest and probably the most viable defense against 51% attack. The thing is that a Dash masternode is so expensive, so most people dont really have the luxury to own one, so you can not really experience how a MN is supposed to work, but you can own your first truly decentralized masternode, same as Dash in terms of code, expect we are fully decentralized.

of course, we must glad with the progress. many feel same thing and lets wait for some progress a better future, i convinced from hard work and willpower which are owned of team
of course, moreover they do it privately funding no ICO sales or anything so this is fantastic in my opinion and I'm sure more investors will be interested if they see this project

Catching funds through private funding rounds is what should be denounced and reproached the most. It acts as a magnet for suspicions and is certainly highly discouraged especially if no public record with presale results is kept. If u wanna get funding do it in transparent way. If u do it behind the curtain do not be surprised that this may nauseate a lot of "could-be" investors shortly after ur sale goes public.

Superblock structure we inherited from Dash is an excellent funding model, we split between development and community, providing long term funding to the project.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
Hello! What does thats mean (POSe)? It's POS or something new?

POS means you only need to hold the coins to get rewards, PoSe has a labor component, you need to set up a masternode and maintain it, providing a service to the network, which make a PoW coin much more resistant to attacks.

id say it means more. the whole idea of the blockchain was (?) to decentralize "the ruling power". proof of stake does exactly the opposite - its centralizing coin generation around biggest wallets.
never heard before about (POSe) staking as a service , i read the last period a lot about fake stake and more bad news about stakecoins hope that this pose is more resistant to all that kind of things

guess it is, great developer here from the beginning
Pages:
Jump to: