Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] AXE 🔥 Decentralized ▲ X11 👾 Superblocks / LLMQ / ChainLocks - page 2. (Read 52763 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 2
Charlie fixed the superblocks but we have not been able to test until today due to the lack of updating the servers, as many people have not yet done the SENTINEL update, we need a greater number of votes, I believe that at least 500 votes would help to do the test, I know Charlie  he is very upset because few people help and do what is necessary, most of them ask all the time when AX is going to go up but nobody cares to ask what they can do to help and take some of the weight off Charlie's back, today we have 1756  masternodes and 2 months ago we only got 281 votes so i ask everyone to ask masternodes to vote for superblocks then we will ask everyone to update SENTINEL.

AXE Proposal Test

gobject vote-many 7f1be69c0e43565a38cb45bcdd94341bda92df3e2ba9ebdb69508f26728637f6 funding yes
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
Hello, Charlie,  have any plans on the 2021 code for Axe coin? Will there be a new wallet version in the future and the code still follow the footsteps of Darkcoin?

zero plans. most of the hashrate is still on old proto and vast majority of operators would not update. so ask the community about future versions)
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hello, Charlie,  have any plans on the 2021 code for Axe coin? Will there be a new wallet version in the future and the code still follow the footsteps of Darkcoin?
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
What do we have here? Is the political effect affecting the external? In my opinion, Axe history is great and has its qualities and defects...

So why did they get to that point?

Axe was to be on the path of moon...

Its zero-involvement effect, can’t think of anything else)) and also can’t remember any moment regarding the moon path ahahah. besides me nobody else wants to build gitians, so what moon lol?)))))))) moon of embarrassment - maaaybe https://github.com/AXErunners/gitian.sigs

but idk what kind of moon anybody could think of if theres just me and ddude pushing. theres been some heavy shillers in recent years years who mined huge piles and then tried to work it like any other legacy MN fork. but no shit they failed - you still have to read docs))
Activity: 1010
Merit: 391
What do we have here? Is the political effect affecting the external? In my opinion, Axe history is great and has its qualities and defects...

So why did they get to that point?

Axe was to be on the path of moon...
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
Old discord is closed since it wasn’t helping the network and I don’t have time keeping it in shape. Its a community project, anyone is free to start another discord server or two. Network performance is more important than centralized chats, but extensively being ignored.

No, it is not a community project. It is effectively a Charlie project, not even a tweet escaped your narrow view, both I and wang had our tweets deleted. The discord had all history to search back on for every community member, and several from the community offered to take over control to keep it, you refused. These chats are centralized by one reason, they are on platforms that people use. Noone use IRC for these purposes.
It is not your lack of time being the problem, it is your centralized control over every aspect.

The most valueable aspect of a community project is network performance of the communities, NOT network performance of the code. Communities want a place to commute, not a place to be ranted on.

Treating people as bad as you do you can't expect any community member to step up making any community chat. It would also not be included in the site or anywhere else you control.

For AXE to move on you must give up control over the site, twitter, reddit and every other communities we have/had as you have shown no knowledge of running any community.

I warned for a looong time network stability is nowhere. Theres no support for maintenance and development. Look how busy this thread)) Or github..

Besides ddude idk any other contributors to offer reddit or twitter or domain creds, but I hope somebody would step in here.

And now you saying I controlling things ahahah. Thats exactly why this thread is non OP-moderated))) wow

Sounds like mutiny to me, Charlie.  If you’re a real dev you can do it.  Ignore the naysayers - just let them dump.  

i really dont care))) the only thing that matters for me is codebase) all you need to work with codebase is codebase itself. Theres also irc if github/gitlab/local repo workflow is not sufficient enough. the rest - with 70+ repos in the library, i dont care about anything else for a long time due catastrophic lack of time, only one set of eyes and no live interest in testing rollouts
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Old discord is closed since it wasn’t helping the network and I don’t have time keeping it in shape. Its a community project, anyone is free to start another discord server or two. Network performance is more important than centralized chats, but extensively being ignored.

No, it is not a community project. It is effectively a Charlie project, not even a tweet escaped your narrow view, both I and wang had our tweets deleted. The discord had all history to search back on for every community member, and several from the community offered to take over control to keep it, you refused. These chats are centralized by one reason, they are on platforms that people use. Noone use IRC for these purposes.
It is not your lack of time being the problem, it is your centralized control over every aspect.

The most valueable aspect of a community project is network performance of the communities, NOT network performance of the code. Communities want a place to commute, not a place to be ranted on.

Treating people as bad as you do you can't expect any community member to step up making any community chat. It would also not be included in the site or anywhere else you control.

For AXE to move on you must give up control over the site, twitter, reddit and every other communities we have/had as you have shown no knowledge of running any community.

I warned for a looong time network stability is nowhere. Theres no support for maintenance and development. Look how busy this thread)) Or github..

Besides ddude idk any other contributors to offer reddit or twitter or domain creds, but I hope somebody would step in here.

And now you saying I controlling things ahahah. Thats exactly why this thread is non OP-moderated))) wow

Sounds like mutiny to me, Charlie.  If you’re a real dev you can do it.  Ignore the naysayers - just let them dump. 

when they shunned the goats i knew it was over for $axe ;-D lol
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

Sounds like mutiny to me, Charlie.  If you’re a real dev you can do it.  Ignore the naysayers - just let them dump. 
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

Activity: 502
Merit: 15
Building Altcoinchain

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
Activity: 141
Merit: 18
BScEE, BScCS, MScCS
Yeah, been down that rabbit hole myself as well ... so this was another exit scam?
After a decade in crypto and still fell for another one.  Thought this guy was on the level.
Oh well, we move on ... 800K Axe down the drain. 
Goodbye all.
Building Altcoinchain
Altcoin, can’t you create a new discord separate from the one he was running?
No, I'm out. Been supporting AXE all time but the last year every damn thing have ended in long rants from Charlie about centralization of this and that, not realizing he centralize control of the coin to a degree XRP would envy.
Activity: 141
Merit: 18
BScEE, BScCS, MScCS
Altcoin, can’t you create a new discord separate from the one he was running?
Building Altcoinchain
Discord deleted -  we offered to run it but Charlie butthurt..
Socials removed from site.
MXC delisted
Openchains delisted
Cryptoid expired
Stackofstake delisting
Superblocks dont work
Chainlocks dont work
Largest pool still on 1.5

Hopefully enough old nodes are removed the next year to push through next version.

I'm trying but so far the superblocks haven't worked
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
**PROPOSAL "AXE-BRAZILIAN-BUDGET-COMMUNITY-2021" (ACTIVE)**
Title:    AXE Brazilian Community (jan/feb/mar)
Owner:    Maximiliano Melo <@!458026264133894145>
Monthly amount:    7800 AXE (505 USD)

"nextsuperblock": 581560

To vote yes:
```css

gobject vote-many 0b5a517e6726f1c8c2f7d75450587ed893bdb2181936a3b5f464e3a095484bb6 funding yes
```

https://stemax.com.br/axerunners/axeproposal.html
https://hutiu909.github.io/about/

What’s this about?  You’re doing a fund raiser for the Brazilian community? 
**PROPOSAL "AXE-BRAZILIAN-BUDGET-COMMUNITY-2021" (ACTIVE)**
Title:    AXE Brazilian Community (jan/feb/mar)
Owner:    Maximiliano Melo <@!458026264133894145>
Monthly amount:    7800 AXE (505 USD)

"nextsuperblock": 581560

To vote yes:
```css

gobject vote-many 0b5a517e6726f1c8c2f7d75450587ed893bdb2181936a3b5f464e3a095484bb6 funding yes
```

https://stemax.com.br/axerunners/axeproposal.html
https://hutiu909.github.io/about/
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
github just rolled out new “chat boards” in beta https://github.com/AXErunners/axe/discussions

It says "there arent any discussions". Are u sure the chat boards are precisely this sought after feature everyone wants to have baked in? Chat boards. What are these boards, where are they? How are u supposed to chat? If I were to chat with anybody I would simply open my mouth wherewith I normally propagate the tokens of utterance - successions of hoots, howls and grunts.

yea thats my question too. you wanna talk adult stuff but everybodys always on “magic candles” and other shit like tokens and pos ahahqh
Pages:
Jump to: