Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] B2B Coin ( B2B ) - POW CryptoNight - Low Supply - No Premine - Exchange - page 44. (Read 165792 times)

Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Hi All,

New windows gui available for download on B2bCoin downloads.

For working sakes, we launched the terminals when you start thte wallet.
We are looking for them to launch in background and working.

Keep you posted,
Olivier @ b2bcoin.ml

I see mac wallet but there is no windows wallet on this link, also why dont you use github so that people can log issues there and someone can contribute as well
Activity: 251
Merit: 134
B2B Coin
Hi All,

New windows gui available for download on B2bCoin downloads.

For working sakes, we launched the terminals when you start thte wallet.
We are looking for them to launch in background and working.

Keep you posted,
Olivier @ b2bcoin.ml
B2B Coin
What is the maximum limit of coins that I can send? so if I send 10 or 20 works well if I send 50 or 100 hangs the wallet.

Hi Espargon,

The wallet needs update on that, your coins are not gone, they just keep there for a day or two as unconfirmed.
Augmenting the fee will grant you bigger transactions.

Minimum Fee calculator will be there in the next release.

Kr,
Olivier
B2B Coin
After this win Wallet issue , do consider for building up the community .. And exchanges .

Hi Shankar94,

That was our goal, but seems we have more issues on the gui wallet than expected.

Kr,
Olivier
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
What is the maximum limit of coins that I can send? so if I send 10 or 20 works well if I send 50 or 100 hangs the wallet.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Blockchain running fine, pool didnt have issue since the second day. Stable Gui Wallet is on the way. The coin is less than 1 month old and its stable exept the gui.
I have deleted the b2bcoin folder and resynced blockchain through GUI wallet on windows 10, it is still showing loading and nothing else.
Anyone able to run GUI wallet successfully?

Did you actually see the synching progressbar goto 100% ?

No loading progress is not coming in wallet, i checked the size of the b2bcoin folder increasing and then still it did not load in GUI wallet. Then i ran command-line wallet and it worked and showed synced up.

I dont see anyone who is able to run GUI wallet successfully
Activity: 140
DeepOnion ♡
After this win Wallet issue , do consider for building up the community .. And exchanges .
B2B Coin
Hi All,

We re determined to tackle the windows wallet issue, that is our first priority.
We think we have found the path to follow ...

The next release will tackle this issue, it has to do with connections and daemons not starting up as should. Windows has always been the developers nightmare ;-) (For the techies among us that go platform independent) !

We will install the daemons as services and you will be notified about it. It's a big change on windows platform (code integration), but as it seems, a lot of people use windows, so investment is needed here to buy a windows machine to test, VM's do not seem to manage the tests.

Keep you posted.
Kr,
Olivier
B2B Coin
I'm not able to use the windows wallet after pushing the system to install it. Not sync at all and when I try to close the wallet, some files are still running in the background. Question: can we still use the old wallet or is mandatory to use the windows wallet?

BTW, I'm getting this error when I try to sync the old wallet: 2017-Sep-18 15:21:26.095812 WARNING [90.169.192.80:62081 INC] Exception in connectionHandler: TcpConnection::read, WSAGetOverlappedResult failed, result=10054, An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

Hi fey2indi,

The only process that should remain in background (we are looking for a solution the shut it down) is the walletd, all other daemons like the gui wallet and the b2bcoin daemon should be shutdown, we are aware of the walletd issue.

The error means you can't connect to that seed node, do you get others like that or is it the only one ? If yes, your firewall is blocking something.

We use port 39155, be sure that port is open.

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin

Activity: 150
Merit: 10
I'm not able to use the windows wallet after pushing the system to install it. Not sync at all and when I try to close the wallet, some files are still running in the background. Question: can we still use the old wallet or is mandatory to use the windows wallet?

BTW, I'm getting this error when I try to sync the old wallet: 2017-Sep-18 15:21:26.095812 WARNING [90.169.192.80:62081 INC] Exception in connectionHandler: TcpConnection::read, WSAGetOverlappedResult failed, result=10054, An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.
B2B Coin
Unable to access your website to download the wallet as bitdefender blocks access...
This webpage http://b2bcoin.ml/binaries/b2bcoin-windows-64-wallet.zip is identified as infected with malware. The webpage has been successfully blocked by Antimalware filter and your PC is now safe.
Would it be possible to upload to another source? Thanks

http://wikisend.com/download/956016/b2bcoin-windows-64-wallet.zip
Thats great, thank you Smiley

Hi DigDeepMining,

Did you manage to get the wallet up and running ? No one seams to manage  Undecided

Kr,
Olivier
Activity: 580
Merit: 253
Atheios.org
Virus total absolutely hammers your wallet file... 34 engines detected this file 34 / 60

For that reason I'm not going to install on my computer and therefor will have to pass on this coin Sad
B2B Coin
I have deleted the b2bcoin folder and resynced blockchain through GUI wallet on windows 10, it is still showing loading and nothing else.

Did you actually see the synching progressbar goto 100% ?
B2B Coin
This is a project that has not been updated and has not been able to stand up again in the bull market

Hi blackbird123,

Not getting were you get the not updated part, since the announcement started, we did nothing but updating ...
Maybe you are referring to an old thread about one or the other b2b coin.

Our intention is to create a platform around the coin and whole community. Saying now that it will not stand up in the Bull market is a wrong assumption, unless you want to break down every other coin that you are not mining and making it your job?

Thanks,
Olivier
B2B Coin

Let's try to communicate on a different channel, so we can tackle this issue.

Kr,
Olivier
Activity: 184
This is a project that has not been updated and has not been able to stand up again in the bull market
hey , any news on Exchange ? nova is good for a start . It goes by voting too .
 Grin Grin Grin DIFF is ok as of now.

And makeover of the pool looks clean mate !

Yobit do it for 0.1 BTC which is very much affordable, any thoughts Dev team?
Activity: 140
DeepOnion ♡
hey , any news on Exchange ? nova is good for a start . It goes by voting too .
 Grin Grin Grin DIFF is ok as of now.

And makeover of the pool looks clean mate !
Pages:
Jump to: