Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] B2B Coin ( B2B ) - POW CryptoNight - Low Supply - No Premine - Exchange - page 45. (Read 165792 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 134
B2B Coin
Hi All,

Wanted to present you the final coin logo :-)

Any comments or help welcome ;-)

Thanks for the convidence and support,

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin.ml

Logo seems to be fine, but we can have some compact design, i would prefer that

the design sucks

Hi Rayskiy,

That's an honest opinion. But if you break down something or don't like it, you could at least tell why.

Kr,
Olivier @ http://b2bcoin.ml
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Hi All,

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin.ml

the design sucks
B2B Coin
Unable to access your website to download the wallet as bitdefender blocks access...
This webpage http://b2bcoin.ml/binaries/b2bcoin-windows-64-wallet.zip is identified as infected with malware. The webpage has been successfully blocked by Antimalware filter and your PC is now safe.
Would it be possible to upload to another source? Thanks

http://wikisend.com/download/956016/b2bcoin-windows-64-wallet.zip
B2B Coin
Small hickup on the pool, power issue.
Pool back up ad running ...
B2B Coin

Hi PcChip,

It's not that much about what makes it different. It's about the community you can build around it, and anyhow, we will add features as to the customers demand (by polling), we don't feel as being better or different, but we want to give great support and see the value of the coin rise while we architecture a whole lot of apps around it (invented with the b2b person in mind ...). Hardware wallets for direct transactions and investors, online wallets for traders and others, mobile apps, desktop apps, cloud apps, ...

The faster we evolve the better, "If you scarred to release to soon, you failed already !!"
Payments with hardware wallets, no bank cards anymore ;-)

Ideas are flying around only funds are needed.

Kr,
IRC https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#b2bcoin

IMO if that's truly what you want to build, it would be more efficient and profitable developing a DApp on the Eth blockchain that caters to MLM businesses

Hi PcChip,

We do not want to be dependent on a thirth party tool like ETH, we want fulll control on the software and what is written around it.
And ETH is not the future. It seems to me more like a current banking system. That is what we want to prevent after all.

We did not want premining, ICO, ... It all reminds of of the bank corruption that goes on now. Actually do not understand investors that pay money for a coin that is already mined.

We will stick to what we have, people are already mining. And development goes quite well.

Kr and thank anyway for the pointer.
Olivier

Kr,
Olivier
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Hi All,

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin.ml

Activity: 580
Merit: 253
Atheios.org
Unable to access your website to download the wallet as bitdefender blocks access...
This webpage http://b2bcoin.ml/binaries/b2bcoin-windows-64-wallet.zip is identified as infected with malware. The webpage has been successfully blocked by Antimalware filter and your PC is now safe.
Would it be possible to upload to another source? Thanks
Activity: 418
Merit: 250

Hi PcChip,

It's not that much about what makes it different. It's about the community you can build around it, and anyhow, we will add features as to the customers demand (by polling), we don't feel as being better or different, but we want to give great support and see the value of the coin rise while we architecture a whole lot of apps around it (invented with the b2b person in mind ...). Hardware wallets for direct transactions and investors, online wallets for traders and others, mobile apps, desktop apps, cloud apps, ...

The faster we evolve the better, "If you scarred to release to soon, you failed already !!"

Kr,

IMO if that's truly what you want to build, it would be more efficient and profitable developing a DApp on the Eth blockchain that caters to MLM businesses
B2B Coin
Looking for a new coin to mine and I came across this,

Question:

If someone wanted to build an MLM p2p payment website for MLM's to use, why would they use your coin instead of one of the hundreds of other coins that are out there?  

what makes yours different ?

Hi PcChip,

Kr,
B2B Coin
I don't know if this could be it.....

Starting the rpc pollers ...
Rpc pollers started.
JSon Rcp Executor failed : Connection refused: connect
Still Loading the wallet daemon ...
ActionController.exit was called

This means your wallet is not started, better look in walletd.log first or after that look in b2bcoin-wallet.log ...

Just post in the IRC channel, it's faster for these matters :-)
Activity: 418
Merit: 250
Looking for a new coin to mine and I came across this,

Question:

If someone wanted to build an MLM p2p payment website for MLM's to use, why would they use your coin instead of one of the hundreds of other coins that are out there?  

what makes yours different ?
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I don't know if this could be it.....

Starting the rpc pollers ...
Rpc pollers started.
ActionController.exit was called
The logo's fine. I don't know if it could show up.
written B2B

Hi All,

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin.ml

it's the same with me

same issue for me as well, win64, windows 10. I selected option to import wallet and entered password, then wallet opened but showing loading, i closed and restarted again same issue.
Even the addess in address tab are is not showing now i am not sure if import was successful and there is nothing like import again.
Even in pool mining section, mining pool value is also not coming, seems like wallet is not able to communicate to blockchain or wallet database

Hi telematico2,

I wonder if any one of the previous persons fixed it with the proposed suggestions or not ?
If nobody gives feedback, it's hard to now what's going on on your systems.

PS: The password you enter must be the same password as the one you used to create the simplewallet (only pointing out, probably you did this)

I test the wallet on a fresh Windows 10 VM with edge to download it. Testing the import of a simplewallet as well.

Two locations contain data :

• The roaming data directory, it cotains the blockchain. That you can delete completely and the wallet will resync the blockchain
  • The user home \b2bcoin directory. This one contains the new wallet and the backup of the import + log files - YOU CAN DELETE IT ALL IF YOU STILL HAVE THE simplewallet

Do you guys have the b2bcoin directory in the user_home ?
C:\Users\ZIP\b2bcoin
my user is ZIP
Kr,
Olivier
B2B Coin
Hi All,

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin.ml
B2B Coin
Hi All,

Active Support is active on http://pool.b2bcoin.ml/#support.
Or direct to https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#b2bcoin
You can find me there as Olisan

Kr,
B2B Coin
it's the same with me

same issue for me as well, win64, windows 10. I selected option to import wallet and entered password, then wallet opened but showing loading, i closed and restarted again same issue.
Even the addess in address tab are is not showing now i am not sure if import was successful and there is nothing like import again.
Even in pool mining section, mining pool value is also not coming, seems like wallet is not able to communicate to blockchain or wallet database

Hi telematico2,

I wonder if any one of the previous persons fixed it with the proposed suggestions or not ?
If nobody gives feedback, it's hard to now what's going on on your systems.

PS: The password you enter must be the same password as the one you used to create the simplewallet (only pointing out, probably you did this)

I test the wallet on a fresh Windows 10 VM with edge to download it. Testing the import of a simplewallet as well.

Two locations contain data :

• The roaming data directory, it cotains the blockchain. That you can delete completely and the wallet will resync the blockchain
  • The user home \b2bcoin directory. This one contains the new wallet and the backup of the import + log files - YOU CAN DELETE IT ALL IF YOU STILL HAVE THE simplewallet

Do you guys have the b2bcoin directory in the user_home ?

Kr,
Olivier
it's the same with me

B2B Coin
I'm still using old wallet ! May i ask that is not problem ?

Hi vietdungvn,

That is not a problem. You can keep mining with that wallet.

Kr,
Olivier
B2B Coin

Hi fonship,

Should look in your log files in de %user_home%\b2bcoin directory. Let me know what it says ;-)
PS, perhaps you could try to delete the roaming data as well, then you should see that the wallet starts synchronizing.

If you do not see that, indeed the daemon or wallet daemon has not been started, the question is why ?

Thanks and kr,
Olivier

Pages:
Jump to: