Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] B2B Coin ( B2B ) - POW CryptoNight - Low Supply - No Premine - Exchange - page 46. (Read 165792 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
I'm still using old wallet ! May i ask that is not problem ?
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Also, could we invite someone else to setup at least one more pool so that we can have decentralized blocks, currently its just one pool getting all blocks, which is not good for project
same issue for me as well, win64, windows 10. I selected option to import wallet and entered password, then wallet opened but showing loading, i closed and restarted again same issue.
Even the addess in address tab are is not showing now i am not sure if import was successful and there is nothing like import again.
Even in pool mining section, mining pool value is also not coming, seems like wallet is not able to communicate to blockchain or wallet database
Activity: 251
Merit: 134
B2B Coin
Hi Pitchie,

I see you are on a windows machine. Could you give me the contents or send me the files somehow.
You can find the log files in your home directory under a folder b2bcoin.
You should have 3 log files. One of them will give you the answer to what is going wrong.
Just send me them if it's possible somehow.

Could you perhaps also elaborate on what you have done ? What windows machine you are on and is it really 64 bit ? Did you create a new wallet or import a wallet ?

PS: Be sure all other daemons and wallets were closed.

Thnx,
Olivier

1. There's no log files in %appdata%\b2bcoin folder
2. I'm on AMD A8 machine, Win10 64bit
3. I didn't create or import wallet. Just started B2BCoinWallet.exe
4. All other daemons and wallets are closed or their processes killed.

Hi,

This is perfect. Thnx, what you will need to do is go to your HOME directory, not the %appdata% directory.
If you didn't do anything with the old wallet version, you can delete everything in the C:\Users\%your_username%\b2bcoin folder
Then just restart the wallet afterwards, you should get a popup asking you the question to create a new wallet or import your simplewallet.

To be sure, make a copy of your simplewallet file, it will just be copied, but nevertheless, just make a backup.

Thanks for the info :-)
Kr,
Olivier

Activity: 241
Merit: 107
Hi Pitchie,

I see you are on a windows machine. Could you give me the contents or send me the files somehow.
You should have 3 log files. One of them will give you the answer to what is going wrong.

Could you perhaps also elaborate on what you have done ? What windows machine you are on and is it really 64 bit ? Did you create a new wallet or import a wallet ?

Thnx,
Olivier

1. There's no log files in %appdata%\b2bcoin folder
2. I'm on AMD A8 machine, Win10 64bit
3. I didn't create or import wallet. Just started B2BCoinWallet.exe
4. All other daemons and wallets are closed or their processes killed.
B2B Coin
growarijo
Win64 wallet still doesn't work. "Loading..." everywhere

Hi Pitchie,

Thnx,
Olivier
Activity: 241
Merit: 107
growarijo
Win64 wallet still doesn't work. "Loading..." everywhere
B2B Coin
Hi All,

We created the block explorer basics on the pool.
You can now see information on payments and blocks.

Happy Mining,
Olivier
B2B Coin
Hi All,

The Mac and Windows 64 GUI Wallets are ready for use. Download here http://b2bcoin.ml/#downloads

On windows (VM) I noticed when activating the pool mining, the wallet doesn't respond anymore. This could well be due to the VM and only 1 processor. The mining takes at least 1 cpu and consumes the whole GUI process. Might not at all be an issue for most of you, but I always willing to share my experiences.

We are aware of some rounding issues, it doesn't change the amount of coins available. First we will release all versions, being mac, windows 32 / 64 bit and linux 64 bit (linux 32 is on hold for now).

The linux and windows 32 versions will be ready by tomorrow.

A video tutorial on the gui is on the way as well. Not that it is needed in my opinion, but some things are evident for me but not always for the daily user, that's why we will release the video.

Kr and happy mining,
Olivier @ http://b2bcoin.ml

B2B Coin
To Olivier : Fist one if you want to increase member mining i think you need to edit the name of Topic : [ANN] B2B coin - A new coin that will support b2b and mlm business - POW - CryptoNight
When they see POW and CryptoNight they will join ^^ ! You have a good base ( web and pool mining , support ) but marketting not good hii

Hi vietdungvn,

Thanks for the tip, we changed the title at once :-)

Kr,
Olivier
To Olivier : Fist one if you want to increase member mining i think you need to edit the name of Topic : [ANN] B2B coin - A new coin that will support b2b and mlm business - POW - CryptoNight
When they see POW and CryptoNight they will join ^^ ! You have a good base ( web and pool mining , support ) but marketting not good hii
B2B Coin
Hi All,

Just to confirm:

Features implemented:

• Simple wallet import
  • Wallet reset
  • Blockchain sync
  • Overview
  • Adresses tab
  • Transactions tab
  • Payments tab
  • Pool mining

Yet too implement before release:

• Import dialog design
  • Multiple transfers in one payment
  • Performance tweak (not that it is slow, but better prevent as to cure :-) )

Next release features:

• Delayed transactions
  • Address book
  • Payments tracker (as in - keep track of the payee - localy and not mandatory)
  • Solo mining (Optional) - we will start a poll for this one ...

So within the next days, you guys can expect a first beta run of the GUI wallet.

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin.ml
Good project and great Developer ! I'm mining hehe
B2B Coin
The GNU wallet fails a lot 24H I have it open and I still do not appear the 6k coins mined. Only half, is there any way to use it in console? where does the nmbre.wallet and name.bin save to throw with forknote?

The GNU wallet uses the walletd format, not the simplewallet format. The next GUI will have an import option at startup. So just wait for the next version of GUI app.

We are to release soon ...

Kr,
Olivier @ b2bcoin
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
The GNU wallet fails a lot 24H I have it open and I still do not appear the 6k coins mined. Only half, is there any way to use it in console? where does the nmbre.wallet and name.bin save to throw with forknote?

Activity: 67
Once you get the wallet gui, it will be a very important step, it is worth waiting a few more weeks for everything to work perfectly.

thank you. Grin
Hi All,

If you use the pool mining option from the gui wallet, give it a while to accumulate found results ;-), it may take up to 5-10 minutes to see mined coins in your balance ... Cryptocoin doesn't mean lightning speed coin ;-) but it is faster then the corrupt bank system that rips you off every transaction you make !!!

Kr,

Yobit charge 0.1 BTC to list, apply there if you meet all requirements, which are just basic, we can donate this much btc easy.
B2B Coin
Hi All,

If you use the pool mining option from the gui wallet, give it a while to accumulate found results ;-), it may take up to 5-10 minutes to see mined coins in your balance ... Cryptocoin doesn't mean lightning speed coin ;-) but it is faster then the corrupt bank system that rips you off every transaction you make !!!

Kr,
B2B Coin
Hi , dev

You can tell us when to put the roadmap ?

thanks

Hi telematico2,

A roadmap can be found on http://b2bcoin.ml/roadmap.html
A more elaborated roadmap is on the way. But more exact then the big roadmap we cannot be.

Kr,
Activity: 67
Hi , dev

You can tell us when to put the roadmap ?

thanks
Pages:
Jump to: