Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 191. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 2
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I would like to know more about this project, and waiting for some info the most accurate one!thanks;ill folow Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
It seems that the price of Bancor will continue to rise and there is no reason to sell, instead I will continue to buy BNT because it will be a profitable coin. Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
I think ledger and trezor support in the near future is a must: people are inevitably (even though Bancor is not a DEX) gonna compare it to kyber and other projects of that sort.

The difference is always there, but for the bancor should be more than that, I've been following the bancor for a long time and this is the time for them to show it.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
I think ledger and trezor support in the near future is a must: people are inevitably (even though Bancor is not a DEX) gonna compare it to kyber and other projects of that sort.
Activity: 43
How can we be sure the system is protected from hackers?
Activity: 14
Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
The web app interface looks pretty good for a DEX or DEX like app which Bancor is. However, how come there is only Metamask, Parity, and Mist available? I don't mean only really but there should be MEW too no? Because I don't see it I must ask is implementation coming soon for MyEtherWallet?

Unfortunately, MEW does not yet support Web3. You can only hold your BNT there, but not use it to convert to other tokens via the Web App.
Check out this blog post that explains how to connect your MEW to MetaMask:
https://blog.bancor.network/connecting-myetherwallet-to-metamask-e7f3f28fddc8
Activity: 364
At the same time three updates have been dropped in here so it is kind hard to check them all at once. I will take them one by one first of all watching video will be suitable to understand what is all about. Then checking the Bancor Web App next of my list. Bancor still sleeping giant and undervalued token of the time.

Thanks for your support, Pumz! Feel free to ask any questions you have, or drop in to https://t.me/bancor to join the chat.
Updates:

2,500 Free BNT for whoever can hack this wallet! - https://app.demo.bancor.network/discover?utm_source=social&utm_medium=hackme

REMINDER: LIVE AMA w/Bancor Co-founder Eyal Hertzog in TRON Telegram TODAY (Feb. 13) @ 8:00am PST / 12:00am (midnight) CST: https://t.me/joinchat/GW8P8EK7dhkzOwFmxnu
I just use Bancor for the first time to trade some tokens.

I heard that the gas fees are now bearable, ant it is true.

So, I went and buy 5 TaaS with ETH.
Transaction fee was 0.002622635 ETH. A bit high, but bearable.

My problem is that I did not get 5 TaaS, I only get 4.999971 TaaS!
Why is that? What is this fee that was never announced? I thought I only pay gas for the ETH network to process the transaction!

With each token purchased/sold the price of the token itself moves as it is recalculated by the Bancor Protocol. Also, relays with lower liquidity experience greater price slippage.

Bancor is moving to demonstrate more clearly in the UX when a user can expect more or less price slippage.

As tokens join and understand the utility of Bancor, liquidity will increase throughout the network and in individual relays.

We are also continuously working on lowering gas consumption, which will keep making Bancor prices competitive with exchanges where users pay conversion fees and tokens pay listing fees.

Did not understand...

Are you saying that the 4.999971 TaaS instead of 5 TaaS was due to the price move?

Yes. This is due to "price slippage" related to the amount of liquidity in the relay.

Also, it may not be advisable to convert Taas at the moment. Although it appears in the conversion widget, you cannot see the liquidity depth like other tokens that are listed on the front page of the Web App directory.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
New wallet UI on the Web App looks great. Really love how the default Display Currency now appears above the token amount. Bancor UX just keeps getting better! :trophy:
Activity: 210
Grab a seat in Tron Foundation's Telegram group for a live AMA with Bancor Co-founder Eyal Hertzog TODAY (Feb. 13) at 8:00am PST / 12:00am (midnight) CST

https://t.me/joinchat/GW8P8EK7dhkzOwFmxnuwqA
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
The web app interface looks pretty good for a DEX or DEX like app which Bancor is. However, how come there is only Metamask, Parity, and Mist available? I don't mean only really but there should be MEW too no? Because I don't see it I must ask is implementation coming soon for MyEtherWallet?

You can simply import MEW into Metamask. Actually it is recommended by MEW to access through MetaMask because it is safer.
Activity: 1330
Feel free to follow Bancor News, the official channel for news and announcements from Bancor: https://t.me/BancorNews
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
This automated liquidated protocol of Bancor very soon will take the market of many exchanges. It is decentralized and to make it lot more easier they are working. One common problem with decentralized exchanges is complicated UI/UX which Bancor has focused on. Web App has already positive feed so this token should be at least 10x from here in due time.
I think that the bancor can grow much more. The project is very promising. It is clear why the bnt token will grow in the future. Perhaps the project will enter into the top 10 CoinMarketCap.
Jump to: