Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 211. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Prepare for a huge rise in 2018. Bancor is going to be the center of liquidity of all new cryptoprojects.
Activity: 242
Merit: 2
  Hi! Can someone tell me bounty program bounty still valid?? I'm interested in social programs (Twitter and Facebook) On the official website is not very clear whether the program currently or has expired. Usually begin to delve into the project through social networking, then understanding the objectives of the project, take any decisions.
Bounty programs for BNT token? Yeah, these are done. The bounties you see now are for other projects that are utilizing BNT/Bancor.

A new Bancor bounty program will launch in 2018.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
37k is looks like our new ground but it couldnt breake 40k. January im expecting a movement to over 50k.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
  Hi! Can someone tell me bounty program bounty still valid?? I'm interested in social programs (Twitter and Facebook) On the official website is not very clear whether the program currently or has expired. Usually begin to delve into the project through social networking, then understanding the objectives of the project, take any decisions.
Bounty programs for BNT token? Yeah, these are done. The bounties you see now are for other projects that are utilizing BNT/Bancor.
Activity: 224
the performance of bancor is still in the red if we look at the eth/bnt pair. but bancor is a good crypto asset. i think i will buy some more
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 290
What is the purpose of BNT, the Bancor token? Does it have utility? Thanks.
Yes, you need them if you want to use Bancor app.

Why not just use ETH?

Bancor network (and thus BNT) will (hopefully soon) be deployed not only on Ethereum, but on different smart contract platforms.
ETH is the gas for the Ethereum platform and doesn't work in other platforms.
In addition, ETH supply is limited, now that Ethereum is headed toward proof of stake.

BNT on the other hand has the benefit of potentially unlimited supply, in dependence of demand and connector weight. this is very important because the price formula would not make sense with a limited supply.

It would theoretically be feasable for ETH to work as connector for smart tokens within the Ethereum platform, but because the overall demand for BNT conditions its worth in terms of the bancor formula, which is programmed into the smart contract of BNT, without this intermediate layer it would bereave all coins within the Bancor network of a second power of appreciation.

But more importantly, Bancor is striving to become a cross chain network, connecting across different blockchains at this intermediate layer.
Activity: 290
The new website in the ico fomo leaked news etc is so old. The website have been change already.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
What is the purpose of BNT, the Bancor token? Does it have utility? Thanks.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
BNT is under ico price, as always, I sold at 25-28k, now is 36k? I made money from other projects, fortunately.
It's necessary to have patience with the ICO, Bancor is project that will guarantee liquidity to the numerous initial projects, currently, Decentraland and Storm are the projects I'm involved and they are in Bancor! Soon people will understand that Bancor is useful and the price will rise.

Yes, no matter how futuristic the world of crypto is, 90% of people speculating in this world has very little imagination and generally behaves like sheep - they all do the same thing in the same moment. Undrstanding Bancor requires intelligence, and only a minority has it. Once Bancor will become so important in the cryptosphere that nobody will be able to ignore it, we will see the true power of Bancor reflected in its price Smiley
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
The price does not mean anything, although the current price of bancor is not very optimistic, but the team has been improving
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Bancor is growing very slowly and steadily in price. And when it falls then everything returns back. It is worth buying now, when the price has dropped a bit.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
I also pay more attention to market cap than current price of any project. BNT is being traded at around $4.85 now but seeing the potential of growth in market cap it is understandable there is lot of space to see it gaining more. We also can compare it with other higher market caps without any reason. Bancor can have $1 billion market which means $20 at least.
Activity: 308
Am I right that I can buy any amount of OMGBNT? and it will be just minted? Am I possible to buy for ETH or for OMG or for BNT? If ETH where will be my ETH stored?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
Marketcap around 200m its pretty low. It should hit at least billion with current other coin prices. It means at least 4-5x
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
hi, who holds benefits the most sith BNT? is it mainly to assist Token Issuer? how about investor, any benefit?
BNT rises steadily and has already given good returns when you invested in it from august '17.

Activity: 308
hi, who holds benefits the most sith BNT? is it mainly to assist Token Issuer? how about investor, any benefit?
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
Hi, guys. How can I start my own community in the bancor app? I don't see such a button. There are drafts, published communities, but no "new community" button?

Try to ask at [email protected]

A new generation of influencer advertising is here. Instead of negotiating with each blogger, Adhive sends your offer to all of them automatically using Ethereum smart contracts. Meet the newest addition to the Bancor Network for decentralized liquidity!
https://medium.com/adhive/adhive-partners-up-with-bancor-network-c78abfa6502f
Activity: 247
Hi, guys. How can I start my own community in the bancor app? I don't see such a button. There are drafts, published communities, but no "new community" button?
Activity: 135
It is great to see that Bancor has finnally been stable above ICO price in USD. Of course the Eth/BNT or btc/BNT ratio is still crappy (given the low btc and eth price during the ICO), but some improvement has been made. I hope that Bancor will get to keep up with the increasing Eth price.
Hold eth can get higher returns.
Jump to: