Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 212. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
It is great to see that Bancor has finnally been stable above ICO price in USD. Of course the Eth/BNT or btc/BNT ratio is still crappy (given the low btc and eth price during the ICO), but some improvement has been made. I hope that Bancor will get to keep up with the increasing Eth price.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
BNT is under ico price, as always, I sold at 25-28k, now is 36k? I made money from other projects, fortunately.
The price is lower than the ico's issue price, mainly the development progress is too slow, not transparent.
Hope to improve.
Low price persistence is very consumer power, because the current market is very hot, you will miss the profits of this capital, but from the project point of view, the stability is not a bad thing to go

So this is a good project does not make money.
Activity: 132
BNT is under ico price, as always, I sold at 25-28k, now is 36k? I made money from other projects, fortunately.
The price is lower than the ico's issue price, mainly the development progress is too slow, not transparent.
Hope to improve.
Low price persistence is very consumer power, because the current market is very hot, you will miss the profits of this capital, but from the project point of view, the stability is not a bad thing to go
Activity: 174
Hope to improve.
Activity: 171
The app website is amazing. Once bancor adds more projects, token relays and wallet it's value will increase
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Last couple days around 4-6am pump happens than all day try to reach that all day high price. I feel like pump is on the way.
Btw new site looks much more better
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
It's necessary to have patience with the ICO, Bancor is project that will guarantee liquidity to the numerous initial projects, currently, Decentraland and Storm are the projects I'm involved and they are in Bancor! Soon people will understand that Bancor is useful and the price will rise.
Activity: 172
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
If the value of BNT goes up and the value of ENJ remains stable. Does that negatively impact the value of ENJBNT if I wish to convert this back to BNT?
Activity: 308
I converted 25 enj to 33 enjbnt so with a value of 0.08 as per app I would get back less. 33*0.08=2.64/0.144=18enj. Is this correct?
Activity: 242
Merit: 2
Some BIG announcements today!

#1 - The Bancor Web App has just completed a MAJOR upgrade. Check out the new look and functions here: https://app.bancor.network/discover Cool

#2 - MANA Token is now LIVE on the Bancor Network for continuous, decentralized and automated liquidity. Check it out on the Web App to convert MANA, BNT, ETH and other tokens directly from your Web3 wallet: https://app.bancor.network/communities/5a2cfa6c93d1f500018b03f0/currency

#3 - trade.io Partners with Bancor Protocol to Provide Continuous Liquidity to Token Holders: http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/12/28/trade-io-partners-bancor-protocol-provide-continuous-liquidity-token-holders/
But I still don't understand what purpose this token is serving on Bancor platform also do you think people will prefer to use the platform instead of centralised exchanges because I still feel liquidity is still a big issue

BNT is the hub token that connects all tokens in the Bancor Network, allowing them to be easily convertible to each other thanks to their liquidity to BNT. BNT holds a connector balance in ETH, making all the network’s tokens convertible to and from ETH, as well as any other token in the network.
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
This project is taking off. Finally the waiting game is over now it's time for the outcome
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Bancor platform is on permanent increase by adding more and more tokens. I do believe the hard waiting time is over and new year will bring us fruits for our investment and holding. Future belongs to decentralized automated token convertors and Bancor is very advanced in this filed.

Yes, so it is. The question for us investors is how much time it will take for this process to gain critical mass and turn into mass adoption.

Yes, I belive decentralised exchanges will be the thing in 2018. There are already many projects during developement trying to become the next Binance (without centralization). But bancor is more than that, because its unique, autonomous price discovery system, which doesn't need buyer and seller to match their orders. I haven't seen anything like that in any whitepaper of those other projects. Plus the ability to make your own tokens on the platform. So Bancor is the whole, exceptional ecosystem for creating, trading and managing tokens with place for community discussion, bounties etc.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Once price are over $5 next floors will be lot more easy. This token should be traded at above $10 with current work and from there at least 2x-4x when the platform will see larger adoption will be used by a reasonable number of users on daily basis. I saw the trading will be automated.
Activity: 322
Merit: 111
Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings
But I still don't understand what purpose this token is serving on Bancor platform also do you think people will prefer to use the platform instead of centralised exchanges because I still feel liquidity is still a big issue

The token itself will be a reserve for all currencies thus if the protocol gets adopted fully the token will increase in value over time. We are in the infant phase still and I believe sometime next year we will get near or surpass the ICO price but I don't think that will happen until we get more coins and tokens on the protocol I am roughly guessing about 50 will do the trick.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
Bancor platform is on permanent increase by adding more and more tokens. I do believe the hard waiting time is over and new year will bring us fruits for our investment and holding. Future belongs to decentralized automated token convertors and Bancor is very advanced in this filed.

Yes, so it is. The question for us investors is how much time it will take for this process to gain critical mass and turn into mass adoption.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 280
Is there a possibility use BNT in some relay similar to ENJBNT to be a liquidity provider?  as ENJBNT relay has only some few % day volume but BNT network looks 95% of volume. .. so my ENJ/BNT in relay are sleeping and I would like use them more efficient. Thx
Tomorrow is the last day to submit graphics to Bancor's New Year's Contest

Some great graphics have already come in for a chance to win 50 BNT. Submit your best 2017 Crypto Recap Graphic for a chance to win: https://app.bancor.network/communities/598316484a9337220fb7b88d/posts/5a1fae91171b0100018277e8
Jump to: