Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 258. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Watching my BNT token balance with https://ethplorer.io today I see that indicated value in $ has suddenly doubled with an increase of 102%, which to me doesn't make any sense given the fact that the price is in fact going down. Anyone having the same experience and/or having an explanation for that?

Now the BNT value in $ as shown on ethplorer.io has reached +200%. This totally makes no sense, must be a bug of ethplorer.io. Someone with the same experience or and explanation here?

Code:
Symbol	BNT
Price $ 6.27 (195.75%)
Total Supply 76,966,138.8430689 BNT
$ 482,577,690.55
Decimals 18
Owner 0xb72A0Fa1E537c956DFca72711c468EfD81270468
Transfers 91622
Holders 12695

Huh
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Watching my BNT token balance with https://ethplorer.io today I see that indicated value in $ has suddenly doubled with an increase of 102%, which to me doesn't make any sense given the fact that the price is in fact going down. Anyone having the same experience and/or having an explanation for that?

Now the BNT value in $ as shown on ethplorer.io has reached +200%. This totally makes no sense, must be a bug of ethplorer.io. Someone with the same experience or and explanation here?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
waiting for the bancor rocket to start, I'm sure the patience of every hodler will be rewarded, su much money has to bring a good usage as soon as implemented
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
While Bancor was a popular ICO project in June, prices could be lower, with no exciting news and updates, and btc crash recently so investors lost confidence.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
Im starting to worriying about the value. with btc crash bnt still keeping around 55k satoshis and as $ it hits to $1.75 . At least bnt should hits around 65k satoshis during this btc crash.
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
Tokens That Store Virtual Energy
I accidentally did a Changelly transaction where I put the return address for the BNT as the smart contract address....can anyone tell me what happened to the BNT that Changelly sent to the smart contract? Did they get destroyed or did Changelly receive ETH to their trading account in return? Is there anyone on the Bancor team that can help?
Activity: 1918
Merit: 537
Bancor has shaken hand with Waves as well now and they will cooperate as partners in future. Bancor is forming many partnerships and with lot of work being done you may expect huge profit for your patience and time spending in Bancor as holder. There was never so good time to buy at these price BNT tokens.

what is the main purposes of these partnerships ?
Activity: 364
dinkimole nokkalle...
I bought at 0.00075 BTC for first time and then kept on in small numbers. I hardly reached at 1.5k BNT in my possession. It seems that it needs some time to deliver the working platform which will trigger the price but by then we may have other opportunities to buy cheaper. I have eyes on the price changes continuously.
Bancor is definitely a long term hold. Once they start delivering something, the prize will blow up. With the insane amount of money they raised, I can see it happening soon  Wink
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Bancor has shaken hand with Waves as well now and they will cooperate as partners in future. Bancor is forming many partnerships and with lot of work being done you may expect huge profit for your patience and time spending in Bancor as holder. There was never so good time to buy at these price BNT tokens.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Is this current value so low? What was the price on the token sale?

0.01 ETH
Activity: 784
Is this current value so low? What was the price on the token sale?
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
Price has never been so low in terms of BNT/BTC

It reached 48000 when btc was at 2700
Activity: 212
anyone is going to sell 100 btc at 55370 on bittrex... crazy? :lol:

If you change to dollars it isnt that crazy, the price is similar.
Activity: 212
Price has never been so low in terms of BNT/BTC
Activity: 826
I bought at 0.00075 BTC for first time and then kept on in small numbers. I hardly reached at 1.5k BNT in my possession. It seems that it needs some time to deliver the working platform which will trigger the price but by then we may have other opportunities to buy cheaper. I have eyes on the price changes continuously.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261

no, realistic person
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Guys the Bancor bounty program 2.0 is live
Join now

https://app.bancor.network/discover

It is working! nice

yeah but the bounty version 2.0 is only limited to Ambassador, Translation, Bug Bounty and Content Creation.. no social media campaigns available. but the v2.0 is still good chance to have bancor tokens.

Online Ambassador is actually similar to social media bounty if you read the rules.

yes right.. i just checked the ambassador, thanks man., i wouldnt know about it if it wasn't  because of you.  but i cant understand the rules. its a bit confusing. but anyway, i will ask about it in the messenger.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Guys the Bancor bounty program 2.0 is live
Join now

https://app.bancor.network/discover

It is working! nice

yeah but the bounty version 2.0 is only limited to Ambassador, Translation, Bug Bounty and Content Creation.. no social media campaigns available. but the v2.0 is still good chance to have bancor tokens.

If you want to join social media campaign go to Ambassador v2.0 campaign and look for Online Ambassadors there you will be able to see social media campaign.
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
Jump to: