Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 259. (Read 375744 times)

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Guys the Bancor bounty program 2.0 is live
Join now

https://app.bancor.network/discover

It is working! nice

yeah but the bounty version 2.0 is only limited to Ambassador, Translation, Bug Bounty and Content Creation.. no social media campaigns available. but the v2.0 is still good chance to have bancor tokens.

Online Ambassador is actually similar to social media bounty if you read the rules.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Guys the Bancor bounty program 2.0 is live
Join now

https://app.bancor.network/discover

It is working! nice

yeah but the bounty version 2.0 is only limited to Ambassador, Translation, Bug Bounty and Content Creation.. no social media campaigns available. but the v2.0 is still good chance to have bancor tokens.
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
Q: ETA on basic platform please

A: Guy @bancor

It is live right now (app.bancor.network) for the bounty program. It will be usable to hold any ERC20 token with the rollout of Web3 integration (this month).

Self service creation of smart tokens is already available on testnet but will be brought to MainNet earlier than planned as it was scheduled for end of year but it seems we should get there somewhere in October.

Additionally the much awaited charts (market depth and price history) for smart tokens are finished. The recent protocol update over the last few days was a prerequisite and was successfully deployed. Hopelly we get the charts out by end of this week, worst case next week.

Q:Yes, how many project partners is BNT talking to and how much in BNT are they purchasing approximately, within the next month?

A: We talk to about 3-4 new projects every day at this point. About ~50 are in various stages of the funnel, either considering using Bancor protocol or in some stage of implementation (of either smart tokens or token changers).

Many projects are using the protocol not just for the core token but to enable abilities they would not have without Bancor's smart contracts such as creating a 'short'.

Regarding purchasing of BNT, this depends on a number of factors including the desired amount of liquidity and size of the ICO. Beyond the initial purchase of BNT to seed smart tokens that provides short term bursts as each project activates, it's really the long-term enablement of buying and selling via the smart contract directly (resulting in the creation and liquidation) of BNT that is most exciting.
sud
What is the next event in the timeline of this coin?

The closest event will be launching easy-to-use smart contract to liquidate BNT tokens (BNT>ETH conversion), because right now it pretty complex for non technical people. Right now it is being coded and audited, and if everything goes well, the plan is to realese it next week. I suppose next thing will be token changers - as we have been informed about many new partnerships, there are a lot of altcoins waiting in the line. From my perspective things might not going as fast as many would like, but the progress is there.
Activity: 398
Merit: 107
LONG BITCOIN, SHORT BANKS, DUMP FIAT FOR BITCOIN
What is the next event in the timeline of this coin?
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
lol , they want you to work for them and reward you with bancor token ? they want you to organize meetup and promote bancor  ?? lol , very happy i dumped this shit X2 in the early exchange opening...

It was never X2 either. Nice try editing your post after you got called out for the X10 claim.

never X2 ? lol maybe you cant read a graph. For the X10, yeah, shame on me, my phone keyboard stored my fav profit rate with majority of ICO/SCAMS
Its never 2x.  If you really trading BNT you will know this,
If you want to spread FUD and looking at the coinmarketcap graph yeah you are here for the FUD, the
Real token price never go above 5 dollar.

And not all previous graph is correct.
Try to fud somewhere else.

And the Bounty program is to reward the community for their own small/local work,
The Teams organise their own talk, meetup etc. Hence we called that a bounty program just like all the other bounty program out there

Feel free to check the latest blog update and the progress.
https://blog.bancor.network/bancor-progress-update-42a2d8cabc70

And kick/blame yourself if your investmnet strategy is not working

thanks i will have a look
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
Wild ride. Buying opportunity.

I just bought 2000 more bancor... we'll see what will happen next month Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Wild ride. Buying opportunity.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
lol , they want you to work for them and reward you with bancor token ? they want you to organize meetup and promote bancor  ?? lol , very happy i dumped this shit X2 in the early exchange opening...

It was never X2 either. Nice try editing your post after you got called out for the X10 claim.

never X2 ? lol maybe you cant read a graph. For the X10, yeah, shame on me, my phone keyboard stored my fav profit rate with majority of ICO/SCAMS
Its never 2x.  If you really trading BNT you will know this,
If you want to spread FUD and looking at the coinmarketcap graph yeah you are here for the FUD, the
Real token price never go above 5 dollar.

And not all previous graph is correct.
Try to fud somewhere else.

And the Bounty program is to reward the community for their own small/local work,
The Teams organise their own talk, meetup etc. Hence we called that a bounty program just like all the other bounty program out there

Feel free to check the latest blog update and the progress.
https://blog.bancor.network/bancor-progress-update-42a2d8cabc70

And kick/blame yourself if your investmnet strategy is not working
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Bancor's time is reaching fast to make its own mark in cryptoland. After reading last updates came out couple of days ago many things have been cleared for me. They have over come the lot of issues and development is in more advanced now. I think we can wait for awaiting announcement to be out in few weeks now.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300

It was never X1 either. It always traded below it's ICO price, compared to ETH and $$, both.

Activity: 308

sud
lol , they want you to work for them and reward you with bancor token ? they want you to organize meetup and promote bancor  ?? lol , very happy i dumped this shit X10 in the early exchange opening...

It was never x10, nice try.
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
so scam the project is, i wonder whether the team is doing real work after raising so many money, the most important is that this project started the high-cap ICO, they should go to hell for their greed!
bnt and snt are my two wrong investment decisions due to the team charge outrageous price, even worse, both the team dont do real work or do little promotion, maybe they go to play yacht and young model after they got the money
You are completely right, Bancor was a very hot ICO project on June, but the price can stop to be lower, no much exciting news and updates, and invstors are lossing their confidence.

I don't think so, Bancor still trading above $2 which is a good sign considering all the negative news lately. From SEC ruling concerning ICO to China ICO ban somehow greatly affected all assets including Bancor. 
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
so scam the project is, i wonder whether the team is doing real work after raising so many money, the most important is that this project started the high-cap ICO, they should go to hell for their greed!
bnt and snt are my two wrong investment decisions due to the team charge outrageous price, even worse, both the team dont do real work or do little promotion, maybe they go to play yacht and young model after they got the money
You are completely right, Bancor was a very hot ICO project on June, but the price can stop to be lower, no much exciting news and updates, and invstors are lossing their confidence.
Jump to: