Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 281. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Rip Bancor fanboys. The floor is dropping.
Did you really think,the price floor contract will last for 2 years?

Lol with the almost a month of stagnation around 0.01eth, it is expected for the price floor to depleted sooner or later.

Anyone can dump now. Nobody gonna stop you.
Even the holder probably already done their own strategy liquidate now and buy later to get more bnt.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

careful.

they will think you're fudding...

but yeah...

Galia fucked you lot in the shitter without lube....
legendary
Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
A lot of people are out of order. Nothing important to keep on the positive and move on!
----
Sigh, Bancor is my first failed invest on ICO, i hope it will cheer up bring you guys some fortune.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
I do not remember setting up any password for the wallet @ the bounty signature campaign and I can't withdraw the tokens, I bugged support for a month till I was able to login and now they tell me that "Unfortunately we are not able to recovery or reset your password." For real ? So what happens with the tokens that we can't withdraw ? I really don't get why the unspent tokens can't be burned and the bnt sent manually to an address.
Well...If you forgot your password,you should blame yourself,not the team.

Yeah fuck me, it's just the first time in my life I see that something cannot be recovered by a team who owns the shit. They own the address of the signature campaign and the bnt in it, yet they can't send it. makes sense

i feel you mate because i have the same problem lost my password and can't recover or reset, very suck

Seriously guys, passwords and seeds in crypto are the most important things! How can you lost it...  Embarrassed

I have passwords saved on encrypted offline drives and even on paper pgp encrypted back from 2003, I don't know how I lost this but I'm pretty sure I let lastpass save it and somehow it didn't.

It happened to me the same, I even didn't remember to have setup a password. But then, when I realised that I'd lose my bounties, I gave to my brain an ultimatum or else... and I've started to try to get in the wallet with all my usual passwords and possible passwords and variations on all of them until eventually after a looooong horrible time I have suddenly won the jackpot and I could access my funds. Luckily you can try infinite times, no limits. If I would not find the passwd I was ready to build an app which would try to log with millions or even billions of possible passwords. Of course, motivation to get in your wallet is related to how much bounties you have to withdraw...

I can't do that since I'm pretty sure now it was lastpass generated (tried about 1000passwords and none of them worked), no way to brute force that, I'm just disappointed that the team won't dedicate a minute of their time to restore this for me, it's 520BNT so about half btc.

Ouch! That is very very unfortunate. Quite a loss you'd have. In my case the stake was much higher so it would have been a real drama. Perhaps once the bounties withdrawal procedure and its hassle has ended you could try to ask the devs to please just destroy your wallet and to send you the corresponding BNTs manually. This is what I was thinking to do if everything else would have failed. If it works you'll owe me a beer Wink
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
I understand you,it is really sad,what you can not access your account...
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
I do not remember setting up any password for the wallet @ the bounty signature campaign and I can't withdraw the tokens, I bugged support for a month till I was able to login and now they tell me that "Unfortunately we are not able to recovery or reset your password." For real ? So what happens with the tokens that we can't withdraw ? I really don't get why the unspent tokens can't be burned and the bnt sent manually to an address.

Yeah fuck me, it's just the first time in my life I see that something cannot be recovered by a team who owns the shit. They own the address of the signature campaign and the bnt in it, yet they can't send it. makes sense

i feel you mate because i have the same problem lost my password and can't recover or reset, very suck

Seriously guys, passwords and seeds in crypto are the most important things! How can you lost it...  Embarrassed

I have passwords saved on encrypted offline drives and even on paper pgp encrypted back from 2003, I don't know how I lost this but I'm pretty sure I let lastpass save it and somehow it didn't.

It happened to me the same, I even didn't remember to have setup a password. But then, when I realised that I'd lose my bounties, I gave to my brain an ultimatum or else... and I've started to try to get in the wallet with all my usual passwords and possible passwords and variations on all of them until eventually after a looooong horrible time I have suddenly won the jackpot and I could access my funds. Luckily you can try infinite times, no limits. If I would not find the passwd I was ready to build an app which would try to log with millions or even billions of possible passwords. Of course, motivation to get in your wallet is related to how much bounties you have to withdraw...

I can't do that since I'm pretty sure now it was lastpass generated (tried about 1000passwords and none of them worked), no way to brute force that, I'm just disappointed that the team won't dedicate a minute of their time to restore this for me, it's 520BNT so about half btc.
Activity: 539
This forum got many new comers in this year,and exactly this is the reason,why people are pointed only on rise of the price.
Many people do not understand these markets,and are thinking,what price of successful project must only rising up.

Sigh, Bancor is my first failed invest on ICO, i hope it will cheer up bring you guys some fortune.

Not that I'm defending them or anything but how is it a failed investment, when you gave 1 ETH for 100 BNT and now you it costs the same ? Failed means when you invest and it turns out to be a pure scam and you lose 90-100% of your investment and there are a lot of ICOs that did that.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

The real rally will start once very first updates in August will be released. BNT token should see huge appreciation and it will rise becasue it is a project of hundred of millions dollars. Real life's business personalities and investors have invested their money into this project. They simply will not let it go like this. Only waiting for good times to come is worth now.

Are you joking? I believe Bancor's project is worth billions if not trillions in the long term. It's potentially a game changer for the whole world of finance. A paradigm-shifter. We are talking of a decentralized centrak bank for the future. Of course I don't have the crystall ball to see if this potentiality will turn into real facts. On one thing we aree though: once applications will start to roll out, Bancor's value will start to rise, perhaps even dramatically. And a lot of people sellig now will eventually have their "pizza moment".  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
The real rally will start once very first updates in August will be released. BNT token should see huge appreciation and it will rise becasue it is a project of hundred of millions dollars. Real life's business personalities and investors have invested their money into this project. They simply will not let it go like this. Only waiting for good times to come is worth now.
Happy to see Bancor over it's ICO price this morning :-).
Now, the ICO speculators are gone : Bancar can rise very high.
Congratulation to the team and the community : I hold mine.

Let's say that the ICO speculators ARE GOING, they're not entirely gone yet. For example a whale is right now unloading a huuuuge stack of BNT and it has almost depleted the floor reserve...
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
Happy to see Bancor over it's ICO price this morning :-).
Now, the ICO speculators are gone : Bancar can rise very high.
Congratulation to the team and the community : I hold mine.
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
when they will release this it will moon so fast that everyone will want to get on board

no doubt about it! it's a great project!!
Activity: 490

Activity: 155
Merit: 100
when they will release this it will moon so fast that everyone will want to get on board
thats right!
Jump to: