Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 374. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 250
What a fucking scam. Enjoy your shit scam tokens.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
i miss the old days when ICO's attracted a handfull of people brave enough to take the plunge.
Grin Grin yes, good old days are gone. now we only see ICO with thousands of BTC at least.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
this is fcking stupid i cant even get my funds accross

Dont worry your funds wont get lost, everything is added to blockchain never get lost. Also you do not see your tokens on myetherwallet or orginial ether wallet you have to add custom token BNT
Activity: 608
Merit: 500
lol, Bancor should have accepted Bitcoin as well as ETH so the load would be spread across a few blockchains instead of this nonsense where Ethereum just completely locks up.

But they were lazy, so they probably cost themselves a bunch of money here.
Activity: 25
Hello Team,

I have 2 tx pending on etherscan, Its been 40 mins. and they are not going through. What should I do, do I keep refreshing?? I started sending when the ICO started. Shoulds I keep refreshing for 3 hours??

THanks
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Haaaaaaaaa!  I've been calling this a scam...but anytime somebody brings up the team's crappy record or inconsistencies all I hear is FUD this and FUD that...LOL...

Looks like a lot of motherFUDders got f'd by this scam coin.

And just wait until all these ICOs start dumping the ETH they collected.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
   it is original  Smiley firslty it was shown 1 hour to get all money, secondly - 13 days and now 1 hour with minutes left  Cheesy
Activity: 126
The reason for extension from 1 to 3 hrs is
BNT allocation event MINIMUM TIME EXTENDED TO 3 HOURS due to massive malicious attacks on network & resulting pending transaction bottleneck

Personally I think this is completely acceptable.
Activity: 38
For those who can't see Bancor Token in MyEtherWallet:

1. Add Custom Token
2. Address: 0x1F573D6Fb3F13d689FF844B4cE37794d79a7FF1C
3. Token symbol: BNT
4. Decimal: 18

Thanks!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
i miss the old days when ICO's attracted a handfull of people brave enough to take the plunge.
So the supposed cap is 1m ether...or almost a 350m marketcap after ICO? Thanks insanely high for an ico, am I miscalculating or misunderstanding something? I like this project though, gl.
Activity: 98
man there are some poor poor crybabies in this thread. can't believe the level of ineptitude and anger from some of you, how do you put your clothes on in the morning. If you got your coin in then you should be excited, this is biggest ICO ever in cryptoland and you're complaining that you GOT IN!?

get over yourselves!
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000

1. Add Custom Token

Thanks, this was really helpful.
Activity: 133
this is my situation ...

i sent 1.7 eth at 14.05 gmt with MEW

now my transaction was disappeared after 1.30 hours and i see all the eth on my wallet ..

if i try to resend 1.70 eth i received the message :

"Transaction with the same hash was already imported"

Can I be quiet and wait or have to do something else??
Activity: 11
THOSE GREEDY FUCKS
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE UNCAPPED DURING 1 HOUR
AND NOW THEY ARE CHANGING THIS FOR 3 HOURS
BECAUSE THEY WANT EVEN MORE MONEY, DESPITE HAVING
ALREADY A CAP OF ALMOST 200 MILLION USD?

YOU CAN NOT CHANGE THE RULES
DURING THE GAME

I WANT A REFUND !!!

EVERYONE WHO FEELS CHEATED
BY THIS ICO SHOULD DEMAND
A POSSIBILITY OF A REFUND

+1 I even got kicked out of telegram for raising this issue. North Korea would be proud
Activity: 166
I made the transfer via myetherwallet and on etherscan.io appears that I have tokens in my account. But when I go to myetherwallet they are not visible.
Who now how to add custom token for bancor so I can see that tokens?

Thank you
answer is just few posts above Wink

Activity: 608
Merit: 500
THOSE GREEDY FUCKS
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE UNCAPPED DURING 1 HOUR
AND NOW THEY ARE CHANGING THIS FOR 3 HOURS
BECAUSE THEY WANT EVEN MORE MONEY, DESPITE HAVING
ALREADY A CAP OF ALMOST 200 MILLION USD?

YOU CAN NOT CHANGE THE RULES
DURING THE GAME

I WANT A REFUND !!!

EVERYONE WHO FEELS CHEATED
BY THIS ICO SHOULD DEMAND
A POSSIBILITY OF A REFUND

You donated money though to some mystery foundation so they could say they're not giving you jack shit and you still couldn't get a refund.  
Activity: 3

1. Add Custom Token

Thank you. I now see the tokens in my wallet
"TRANSACTION WITH THE SAME HASH WAS ALREADY IMPORTED"

What does is mean guys?? thanks
it measn you haver the same problem as me, the network is so lagged its just not showing your last tx thats all. it will pop up soon as pending
Activity: 28
"Transaction Information (Pending)"

And there was some kind of status bar moving, but now it' gone and Etherscan's overview page is static with everything on pending. Not sure if I got in on time and if I should wait or if I'm definitely out.

I'm a first timer in something like this, it's even the first time I send ether. XD
Should I refresh Etherscan's overview page with my transaction in pending status or just let it be and it will show some advance when the transaction is done?

EDIT: Well, I clicked in "view tx" again in MEW and now Etherscan says: "Unable to locate Transaction entry"  Angry Cry
Sooo... What should I do? Any help, please?
Jump to: