Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 371. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I decided not to invest into Bancor.
Too much fund raised. I will see how this project is heading.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
how many eth were invested into bancor until now?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
ok my ether is nowhere to be found  Huh transfered 50 eth from polo to MEW , I got Transaction entry not found! from etherscan.io and lose 50 eth from my polo. what to do?!!

They've written it clearly "DO NOT send funds from exchanges like Coinbase." but from wallet.
https://blog.bancor.network/how-to-contribute-to-the-bancor-protocol-fundraiser-4306654a1a08
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
ok my ether is nowhere to be found  Huh transfered 50 eth from polo to MEW , I got Transaction entry not found! from etherscan.io and lose 50 eth from my polo. what to do?!!

seriously? from polo?
Activity: 1736
Merit: 254
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
People who use MyEtherWallet should use the Etherscan.io node

P.S. Thanks wafdawg  Grin
Activity: 686
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
On their website https://bancor.network/fundraiser is written "The fundraiser will end no later than June 26th, 2017 14:00 GMT"
So what this timer with 40min now below means?
Activity: 133
"Transaction with the same hash was already imported." what does that mean :/

sit down and wait on the river , is all ok .... is a network congestion problem ( for me the same problem ) .... your transaction is correctly on the blockchain and will re-appear with different timestamp ... if youa re using MEW only remember to add custom BNT token string like previous posts
Activity: 210
well eth is returning from the clouds
Still around 387$ in coinmarketcap, it was 260$ or so last friday.
Yeah im expecting this to return to around 0.1~
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Still around 387$ in coinmarketcap, it was 260$ or so last friday.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
For those who can't see Bancor Token in MyEtherWallet:

1. Add Custom Token
2. Address: 0x1F573D6Fb3F13d689FF844B4cE37794d79a7FF1C
3. Token symbol: BNT
4. Decimal: 18

THANK YOU. Just repeating to make sure more people see this. I have the tokens now.

Worked. Thanks
Activity: 608
Merit: 500
This ICO could potentially kill ETH if they scam They have nearly all the fucking supply... little cunts
Well, their whole concept is to move all these ICOs onto Bancor instead of ETH anyways, aka the most profitable part of ETH.

This uncapped 3 hour thing will probably end up screwing things up.
So how much greed did these guys raise?

I feel alittle tricked. They prelonged the ICO by x3. Dont think thats fair. Its changing the rules. Dont like that, i wish they would have taken the 1 hour limit INTO THE CONTRACT.

greedy bastards
But not everyone could get in. i had to send my tx 5x before the network conf it. Crazy
Activity: 133
this is my situation ...

i sent 1.7 eth at 14.05 gmt with MEW

now my transaction was disappeared after 1.30 hours and i see all the eth on my wallet ..

if i try to resend 1.70 eth i received the message :

"Transaction with the same hash was already imported"

Can I be quiet and wait or have to do something else??

What does your transaction history say on ETH (https://etherscan.io) ?
Is it confirmed, pending, being confirmed?

The transaction reappears after 30 minutes with a much newer and different timestamp, is always in pending ... I think we just have to wait for the network to stabilize at this point

All tokens finally received on MEW! I added the BNT custom token as you have indicated and now everything ok, thanks for the help guys!
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
This ICO could potentially kill ETH if they scam They have nearly all the fucking supply... little cunts
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

I feel alittle tricked. They prelonged the ICO by x3. Dont think thats fair. Its changing the rules. Dont like that, i wish they would have taken the 1 hour limit INTO THE CONTRACT.

greedy bastards
Thay have taken all the eth supply :-0
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Jump to: