Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 373. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Hi again,

I sent 5 Ethers from Kraken despite what you wrote. What will happen with them?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
yey finally my 5th tx got thru. i dont need to go full troll now :-)
Activity: 13
This project should be capped by now. I agree the developers are being Greedy at this point. They dont need 350 MIL to fund this project, Heck they dont need 50 MIL to fund this project, im sure 5-10 Mil would be workable even. I believe in the project but it should of been capped by now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
done. i have my BNT now! yeah

Where does the BNT show? I am looking in my tokens on MEW and can't see them. Did I need to add a custom token and is it too late now?

+1

+2

i can see on the scan, but not on the balance
You need to add them as a custom token.

Contract Address:   0x1F573D6Fb3F13d689FF844B4cE37794d79a7FF1C
Symbol:    BNT
Decimals:    18
Activity: 131
If I send BNT back to the issuing address, 0xBbc79794599b19274850492394004087cBf89710, what will happen? Can I get ETH back?
Activity: 25
Hello Team,

Both TXs. went through, but I had to keep refreshing the Etherscan page forever. It took about 45 minutes for both TX to go through. Thank for your support.
Activity: 225
ICOBAZAAR: ALL ICOs IN ONE PLACE
If anyone afraid to miss the crowdsale, you can get BNC token from ICObazaar:

https://icobazaar.com/bancor

We are selling BNC tokens as IOU from the steak which we have purchased during the pre-sale.
Activity: 210
i miss the old days when ICO's attracted a handfull of people brave enough to take the plunge.

Hear ye hear ye! And don't forget the huge amount of investors we have now who know nothing of what they invest in but the name of the token...
Crazy isnt it.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
i send 1.16 eth from poloniex to my ethereumwallet and poloniex already give me a taxid but nothing come in my etherwallet and when i check etherscan it says , Unable to locate Transaction entry
 that is for 20 minutes now
Activity: 37
I tried about 5 times and none seem to went through...

Randomly checked my wallet and 1 transaction did...now I'm worried they all did  Embarrassed
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
i miss the old days when ICO's attracted a handfull of people brave enough to take the plunge.

Hear ye hear ye! And don't forget the huge amount of investors we have now who know nothing of what they invest in but the name of the token...
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
Lol eth is now frozen in Bittrex guess I'm not joining this ICO
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
how many ETH has been raised? where  can I find the info?
Activity: 38
Are there more people whos transaction is still pending? And the timestamp changed indeed...wtf? Now it says 8 min ago while it is already pending for 55 min...

Yes, be patient, its ok
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Every minute I refresh I see a million getting added up to the count.... Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 38
Hello Team,

I have 2 tx pending on etherscan, Its been 40 mins. and they are not going through. What should I do, do I keep refreshing?? I started sending when the ICO started. Shoulds I keep refreshing for 3 hours??

THanks

If it shows pending its okey, you do not have to do nothing
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
this is my situation ...

i sent 1.7 eth at 14.05 gmt with MEW

now my transaction was disappeared after 1.30 hours and i see all the eth on my wallet ..

if i try to resend 1.70 eth i received the message :

"Transaction with the same hash was already imported"

Can I be quiet and wait or have to do something else??

What does your transaction history say on ETH (https://etherscan.io) ?
Is it confirmed, pending, being confirmed?

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The reason for extension from 1 to 3 hrs is
BNT allocation event MINIMUM TIME EXTENDED TO 3 HOURS due to massive malicious attacks on network & resulting pending transaction bottleneck

Personally I think this is completely acceptable.
of course it's acceptable. Imagine living in the 1800s and dealing with a train that broke down. Did we give up on railroads? This is gonna be a huge win for investors, FUD to the max around here
Activity: 146
Are there more people whos transaction is still pending? And the timestamp changed indeed...wtf? Now it says 8 min ago while it is already pending for 55 min...
Jump to: