Author

Topic: [ANN] Bancor | Protocol for Smart-tokens, solving the liquidity problem - page 381. (Read 375744 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I don't think it will collect 1M ether around 400,000,000 hard cap. Less than 25 minute remaining only 27MM collect. Lets see how it goes.

how do you track those stats?
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
People say "switch from node" but when I do my balance for example Kovan Eth is zero
Activity: 247
Blockchain will change the world.
Did you guys resend if the transaction was "Pending". And should we?

I would like to also know answer for this question. I am already "pending" for 30 minutes. If it wont go trough in that hour limit, I am getting back my ETH?
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
I've been trying to get in since it started. 200,000 limit and 50 GWEI and the transaction never even gets through. The etherscan tx says unable to locate entry. This is ridiculous IMO and might actually cause ETH's price to start falling (because it's obvious the network can't handle large events like this, much less once mass adoption occurs).
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I saw a post on Reddit that the maximum cap is one million ethers, any truth to this
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
Finally Ethereum is like Bitcoin : a slow network, probably more slower when the real number of transaction is big.
A few users for an event and the network is out :-(.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I don't think it will collect 1M ether around 400,000,000 hard cap. Less than 25 minute remaining only 27MM collect. Lets see how it goes.
How are you tracking amount spent?

https://etherscan.io/address/0x5894110995b8c8401bd38262ba0c8ee41d4e4658

But +4300 transaction are in pending status I think it would turn into so big.
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
Ok works now with 200 000 gas and 40 gwei
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Half of the ICO time has passed. What are your thoughts right now? Good investment or too much risk?

Too much hype I guess, I will stay far away from this ICO and wish you all (investors) good luck Smiley
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
Half of the ICO time has passed. What are your thoughts right now? Good investment or too much risk?

It's a good investment because more than 50% of the people won't get in regardless of the 1 hour period.
Activity: 284
"Massive attacks on our network. Ethereum blockchain under heavy pressure. We are monitoring and all is well. However website API can’t update." -From Slack

That explains why we can't see the amount raised etc
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
How are you tracking amount spent?
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
Finally I got succeed to invest into this project after hard try of 33 minutes.
Activity: 1386
1XBit.com
How much gas did you set?

If mine is green 'sent' but on etherscan it says 'Unable to locate Transaction entry' does that mean it has NOT gone through?

ye  same!!

No one has answered..fuck it I'm out!
if you can't find it in history, it was not sent, try again with higher gas limit and gas price

yeah sure, higher. so you lose again more money while you fail again the transation.
Activity: 39
Did you guys resend if the transaction was "Pending". And should we?
Activity: 172
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
how to add BANCOR token in myetherwallet?
Activity: 166
How much gas did you set?

If mine is green 'sent' but on etherscan it says 'Unable to locate Transaction entry' does that mean it has NOT gone through?

ye  same!!

No one has answered..fuck it I'm out!
if you can't find it in history, it was not sent, try again with higher gas limit and gas price
Activity: 28
Activity: 358
I withdrew ETH from Bittrex to Mist 30 minutes prior to the ICO.
The transaction went from pending to gone and my Bittrex amount is still missing.

The whole Ethereum network is fucked. Again.
This should be a warning sign.
Jump to: